PDA

View Full Version : Single player campaign?

mjrou812
06-15-2017, 03:49 PM
Black flag is one of the best game ubisoft has ever made....and when they showed this game at e3 I was excited to see skull & bones without the assassins creed elements....but what concerns me is, I have not seen much of the single player, only multiplayer or pvp? Which I don't like or play....this game needs a story behind it, would like to see a rpg type pirate game.

nr1cobra
06-15-2017, 04:54 PM
Yes, same here. I ve hoped for an epic pirate singleplayercampaign, with piratelegends, epic seafights, enter and boarder other ships ( manually as in Black Flag ), exploring with my character the beautiful environment, generally spoken same as Black Flag just without that Assassins vs Templer rubbish.
My wish was a " standalone " epic pirate game with rpg elements, and in addition to that a koop mode where you have to fight on sea and later on land together against the AI for a treasure / beautiful women or something else.
But doing a only onlinegame is not what I want, I guess it will be ( sadly !! ) always online. I hate always online ! because I want to decide if I go online or not. I hate if a developer FORCED me to stay online all the time.

Gallowglass89
06-15-2017, 05:13 PM
Totally agree. A pirate game already implies hundreds of possible plot twists and ideas. A good strong storyline with colourful characters would be mandatory for such a game to succeed. OFC i do not expect something of Witcher 3 level, but something striving to be it would be awesome.

NashHero
06-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Ahoy Pirates !

Unfortunately we don't know yet. Please check this forum and the social medias to be aware of the latest news. :o

Best regards,
Nash

Galakseeowonder
06-15-2017, 05:30 PM
We know there won't be any in land part of the game

Gallowglass89
06-15-2017, 05:55 PM
This is OK. In land part is not mandatory for a good storyline and characters to be written

mjrou812
06-15-2017, 05:58 PM
If ubisoft goes down the multiplayer online only bs. this game will flop....like many other titles they have made....its no secret that many hard core gamers, no ubisoft have lost there way in recent years because they ignore there fan base....my hope is that they make a big open world and a great single player campaign with a rpg style leveling system.

RSM72
06-15-2017, 08:24 PM
This is OK. In land part is not mandatory for a good storyline and characters to be written

I totally agree, you have full driving games, flying games, football games etc etc, so why not a full sea adventure. I'm sold on Skull & Bones already

Galakseeowonder
06-16-2017, 08:40 AM
If ubisoft goes down the multiplayer online only bs. this game will flop....like many other titles they have made....its no secret that many hard core gamers, no ubisoft have lost there way in recent years because they ignore there fan base....my hope is that they make a big open world and a great single player campaign with a rpg style leveling system.

Depends it can be good if it's open world + crafting + quests...

Kobrabyte
08-07-2017, 08:16 PM
no single player campaign. More junk from Ubifail. Yet sheeple still buy their games. Keep it up idiots. They'll keep pumping out trash like for honor if you keep buying it. And it's sad that this isn't an opinion, just fact.

del190830110037552
08-10-2017, 08:48 PM
I totally agree, you have full driving games, flying games, football games etc etc, so why not a full sea adventure. I'm sold on Skull & Bones already

man please tell me you are joking! are you serious? a pirate game without land play?! dude please stop! because of people like YOU ubisoft keeps creating bad games!

cawatrooper9
08-14-2017, 08:07 PM
The way the devs described this, there is indeed single player content, and you can choose to play almost the whole game alone if you want. There really isn't a distinction made between single player and multiplayer modes- if you're playing online, there are other people in the world with you who can fight with or alongside you. It sounds pretty seamless. I do want to see more, to see exactly what this entails, but I am curious.

del190830110037552
08-15-2017, 12:49 AM
The way the devs described this, there is indeed single player content, and you can choose to play almost the whole game alone if you want. There really isn't a distinction made between single player and multiplayer modes- if you're playing online, there are other people in the world with you who can fight with or alongside you. It sounds pretty seamless. I do want to see more, to see exactly what this entails, but I am curious.

you misunderstood something..they said you can sail SOLO which doesnt mean singleplayer it just means you can just do everything alone as well! there is no singleplayer, the devs said it clearly that the campaign is integrated into the multiplayer experience and everything you do in skull and bones it is a shared systemic world and I am not saying "open world" because it is no open world to me and actually it just ISNT because the trailer says "an online NAVAL open world" so that means you can SAIL around but not WALK around like on the islands you see all the time! seriously though, ubisoft keeps failing and failing over the years I just dont understand why there are still few consumers of ubisoft when the majority of the customers are gone already! they and me as well dont trust ubisoft anymore! I think skull and bones will be a multiplayer and naval only game garbage!