PDA

View Full Version : Is that supposed to be a joke?

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 02:13 PM
Is that all what u have for this week? https://youtu.be/0q76Iir7L-E Are you really serious? Fcking waiting for new executions (they are on youtube for 1 month) and u are just giving smoke? I guess this game will die faster then I thought. I was playing this game all time but now with this ****... U lost another players... 100 euro for game, 100 euro payed for steel and this is how my story will end with For Honor.

Gastgrinder
06-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Oh, too few executions are the biggest problem in For Honor?
Now I know why 95% of the playersbase have gone.

bye...

Krell80
06-15-2017, 02:50 PM
U lost another players... 100 euro for game, 100 euro payed for steel and this is how my story will end with For Honor.

The real joke is that you're quitting because new executions aren't released yet.

They explained why they aren't ready/finished.

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 02:54 PM
The real joke is that you're quitting because new executions aren't released yet.

They explained why they aren't ready/finished.

Yes they rly good explained it: because yes. Same thing with armors: They are hard. Look on Injustice 2 and thier armors.

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 02:58 PM
I know for some ppl executions/armors/weapons are not important but this is why u wanna go on max rep... To get cool stuff. I will wait till season 3 because now this is useless...

Ulrichvonbek111
06-15-2017, 03:10 PM
Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 are both a joke,,,
Button bashing carrion style ...
You'd have thought after 20+ years Tekken would have hmm something to offer,,as for Injustice 2 all I can say it looks toilet.
Now For Honor on the other hand is unique in so so many ways..The realism in the landscapes is astounding,,, I even had the geisha serve me tea in the Temple Garden then went to the Temple overlooking the beautiful garden to pray and remember our fallen in the Great War,,praying to Hachiman for the next battle in the War.
After paying respect to my Bushido kin and Hachiman meditation was next before departing on the path to battle.

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 are both a joke,,,
Button bashing carrion style ...
You'd have thought after 20+ years Tekken would have hmm something to offer,,as for Injustice 2 all I can say it looks toilet.
Now For Honor on the other hand is unique in so so many ways..The realism in the landscapes is astounding,,, I even had the geisha serve me tea in the Temple Garden then went to the Temple overlooking the beautiful garden to pray and remember our fallen in the Great War,,praying to Hachiman for the next battle in the War.
After paying respect to my Bushido kin and Hachiman meditation was next before departing on the path to battle.

How many times u was disconnected in this temple?

Ulrichvonbek111
06-15-2017, 03:25 PM
How many times u was disconnected in this temple?

The Temple Garden map comes around every so often though I've never been disconnected from it.
I too my friend would love new ornaments and outfits for my characters..
The Vikings got headgear for every warrior from every faction yet since then the amount available for steel for the rest of us is in decline.
I'm not going to dis this game for it is truly an honour we have in being able to play,,character build and yes slaughter our foes...
For Honour.

Infidel.Castro
06-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Is that all what u have for this week? https://youtu.be/0q76Iir7L-E Are you really serious? Fcking waiting for new executions (they are on youtube for 1 month) and u are just giving smoke? I guess this game will die faster then I thought. I was playing this game all time but now with this ****... U lost another players... 100 euro for game, 100 euro payed for steel and this is how my story will end with For Honor.

Haha, very funny, maybe work on the punchline a bit more then it will be a winner. :P

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Hey it's daubeny! The most amazing player in the world! Damn those devs, you should be getting exclusive executions am i right? Since you're da best for honor player! :)

Gastgrinder
06-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Hey it's daubeny! The most amazing player in the world! Damn those devs, you should be getting exclusive executions am i right? Since you're da best for honor player! :)

Please Ubisoft does not make him angry ...

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 04:01 PM
Please Ubisoft does not make him angry ...

LOL he posted a very arrogant thread a while ago, that comment was a reference to that :P

He basically bragged about how gud he is and everyone need to git gud or suck it
Here's the link:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687458-Important-message-to-all

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 04:40 PM

Yes, when my Lawbringer pull down pants, put out his long arm and pee on your body.

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Yes, when my Lawbringer pull down pants, put out his long arm and pee on your body.

DAAAMMMMMNNN such a sick execution idea, they should make it just for you.

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 04:45 PM
DAAAMMMMMNNN such a sick execution idea, they should make it just for you.

U play on pc?

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 04:45 PM
U play on pc?

Yes sir :) What ideas do you got there boi?

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 04:47 PM
Yes sir :) What ideas do you got there boi?
Wanna fight tomorrow?

Ulrichvonbek111
06-15-2017, 04:49 PM
U play on pc?

Sounds interesting, ,,
Are we about to bare witness to a challenge,,
A fight using every warrior in the menu....NICE 🙈🙈🙈

Gastgrinder
06-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Yeah what time?

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 04:58 PM
Wanna fight tomorrow?

But how can I go against the BEST player in For Honor? I'll get my a$$ kicked

Just add me buddy :)

EDG_Avocado
06-15-2017, 05:07 PM
game is already dead. One player doesn't matter anymore honestly

Antonioj26
06-15-2017, 05:10 PM
Oh this is gonna be fun, record the fights! I want to see truedaubeny in all his glorious mediocrity.

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 05:27 PM
Oh this is gonna be fun, record the fights! I want to see truedaubeny in all his glorious mediocrity.

I would but I don't have any recording apps or such, if you can recommend one I would gladly record it :D

Antonioj26
06-15-2017, 05:31 PM
I would but I don't have any recording apps or such, if you can recommend one I would gladly record it :D

I think Fraps can capture video

Gastgrinder
06-15-2017, 05:37 PM
Please ubi give us a new gamemode, P v TTD

XxHunterHxX
06-15-2017, 05:43 PM
The sad part is that this was supposed to be in the deluxe edition but they change it to gold shower stuff....

https://img.game.co.uk/merch2017/ecomm/featurebanner/For-Honor-Deluxe-FB.jpg

FinnOfTheHorde
06-15-2017, 05:49 PM
The sad part is that this was supposed to be in the deluxe edition but they change it to gold shower stuff....

https://img.game.co.uk/merch2017/ecomm/featurebanner/For-Honor-Deluxe-FB.jpg

Finally someone solved what I mean in this post...Daubeny The Riddler 2017

S0Mi_xD
06-15-2017, 07:26 PM
TheTrueDaubeny vs. Existentialmeme

Oh yes please make a video :D . . .

DAUBENY .... SHOW YOURSELF!

Existentialmeme
06-15-2017, 08:05 PM
TheTrueDaubeny vs. Existentialmeme

Oh yes please make a video :D . . .

DAUBENY .... SHOW YOURSELF!

Will do :)
I just hope that I can actually win XD now that there's some audience :P

S0Mi_xD
06-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Will do :)
I just hope that I can actually win XD now that there's some audience :P

Don't worry - Winning isn't always winning ;)

Ever lost because 3 time in a row someone throw you down, or turtled you to death?

And also it can happen that you will have a bad run - same also counts for Daubeny.

In my case, i will not judge winner or loser, it is just to so how the greatest of the great, the one and only, true Daubeny fights.

Maybe you both, will show a good fight ^^ - who knows.

ONYX_x5
06-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Please oh please remember all this when FC5 and that **** show Skull and Bones go up for sale. **** a blackout! Boycott is the way to go! Stop buying their ****!

Gastgrinder
06-15-2017, 08:40 PM
@ Existentialmeme

his main is lawbringer, do not forget to train with lvl 3 bots.
maybe this helps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4yuzPsebVg

Gastgrinder
06-15-2017, 08:41 PM
delete

Alchemist..
06-15-2017, 08:44 PM
Another baby raging thread?

CaptainGadriel
06-15-2017, 11:26 PM
Post a link of the video when you guys fight.

Gastgrinder
06-16-2017, 01:12 PM
When does the fight begin today?

Existentialmeme
06-16-2017, 01:27 PM
He never added me :(
And he changed his name xDD So I dunno what that says about him
Cough *Coward* Cough
ahh I think I'm getting a cold

Existentialmeme
06-16-2017, 01:30 PM
But Let me know if you still wanna fight :)
ex Daubeny and now TheTemplar27

I sent a friend request already

S0Mi_xD
06-16-2017, 01:49 PM
He never added me :(
And he changed his name xDD So I dunno what that says about him
Cough *Coward* Cough
ahh I think I'm getting a cold

But Let me know if you still wanna fight :)
ex Daubeny and now TheTemplar27

I sent a friend request already
Daubeny..... DAUBENY!
Maybe He thought that this will be an execution and not a trial by combat.... But He doesn't send Out His second. :D

(It's funny how this fits with the Story Scene xD ... But realtalk: From the current it's Looks Like a bigmouth #trashtalker, He also was the One who Poster the "i am the best, git gud" thread...)

Existentialmeme
06-16-2017, 04:03 PM
Daubeny..... DAUBENY!
Maybe He thought that this will be an execution and not a trial by combat.... But He doesn't send Out His second. :D

(It's funny how this fits with the Story Scene xD ... But realtalk: From the current it's Looks Like a bigmouth #trashtalker, He also was the One who Poster the "i am the best, git gud" thread...)

Yep he never accepted the request
He's scared XDDDDDD
Probably a rich kiddo who likes to brag and actually got no skill, probably also relies on gears to win games
#LetsTriggerHim :)

Gastgrinder
06-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Has anyone ever seen him ingame?
Probably he only plays duel vs ai

JibletHunter
06-16-2017, 04:59 PM
People with an ego like that are usually overcompensating.