PDA

View Full Version : If you are in a team full of bots and quit you shouldnt get a penalty.

vgrimr_J
06-15-2017, 11:37 AM
Please make it so. this is pure stipudity you cant win a MP game with full team of BOTS in your side.

nor it shouldnt count as a LOSS if you have bots in your team and lose.

im sick and tired of losing nearly all of my games since this week because i have bots in my team that cant do jack ****!

i won only a ONE game yesterday in 4h perioid of playing beause of BOTS and ragequitters (resault because of bad team who simply cant compete against other team and then proceeds to rage quit)

NOT_PeaceKeeper
06-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Yea I had this happen to me a lot lately

Tobias96716
06-15-2017, 06:23 PM
You would win or at least have a fighting chance if they are all Bot 3's lol but i feel you if your entire team crashes or quits you should get a free non-penalty quit

vgrimr_J
06-15-2017, 09:45 PM
You would win or at least have a fighting chance if they are all Bot 3's lol but i feel you if your entire team crashes or quits you should get a free non-penalty quit

yes indeed you would have a fighting chance IF you had lvl 3 bots in your team but how much do you usually see them? havent seen any today 3h gaming period and only 1 win just because my team is full of *** and decide to leave a game

UbiNoty
06-16-2017, 01:12 AM
I'll ask and see what we can do about this.

Tobias96716
06-16-2017, 01:14 AM
I'll ask and see what we can do about this.

Best Rep ever! I swear you deserve a raise!