PDA

View Full Version : Up the rage quitting penalty

Tobias96716
06-14-2017, 06:01 PM
Please update the rage quit penalty to stacking 30m no getting matched...

30m 1st rage quit

60m 2nd rage quit

120m 3rd and every rage quit after

Will clear 24 hours after the first rage quit.

The_B0G_
06-14-2017, 06:03 PM
Thats a good way to kill the player base.

The_B0G_
06-14-2017, 06:06 PM
I've suggested this idea before, but wjat about instead of upping the penalty for quitting, they reward consecutive games completed without quitting, they could have a small multiplier added to steel or experience after every 2 games completed without a quit.

Reward people for struggling through hard matches, don't punish them for getting demolished by better players.

UbiNoty
06-15-2017, 01:00 AM
Ty for the suggestions. If we see that the current rq-penalty is insufficient and not doing what it is supposed to do, we'll consider other options or more strict measures then.

You can also leave your feedback on it here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687585-Early-Quit-Penalty-Feedback-Thread) in our feedback thread.

Mia.Nora
06-18-2017, 03:34 PM
Ragequit is just replaced by AFKers. Every game there are 2-3 of them.

Nothing changed just instead of quit now just afk and more quit penalty wont change anything at all.

BaNaNa.BRaiN
06-18-2017, 04:03 PM
Before you do any time penalty, you should fix the ****ing matchmaking, no wonder the people leave matches when you lands 4 times in a lost match and then you will just punish me just because I want to start a new match and not alreade dead match

Vakris_One
06-18-2017, 04:13 PM
They may not all be ragequitting. Some may have been dropped from the connection, others may have had to quit the game due to that pesky thing called real life interfering :)

And in any case a penalty for quitting is merely applying a band aid to a gaping wound. If players are indeed leaving matches in record numbers then something is causing them to leave. It could be connection issues, it could be crappy matchmaking teaming up veterans against low gear, under-levelled opponents or it could be centred around whenever a certain character/characters are prevalent in the match. Find the root cause of the issue, if there is indeed an issue, and you might just cure the disease.

One thing I would like to see added, if we're going to stick with a quit penalty, is the addition of a forfeit match option. Matchmaking is sometimes a complete joke when it pairs up a team of all rep 5 and 6 vets vs a team of rep zeros and ones. It is a complete waste of time for the under levelled team and I'm pretty sure it gets boring for the high level players to just steam roll over the opposition so easily. Let teams be able to vote to forfeit a match if there is clearly no way they can make a fight out of it - it will spare the game a lot of genuine rage quitting and loss of player base due to unbalanced heroes and unbalanced matchmaking in my opinion,

XxHunterHxX
06-18-2017, 04:22 PM
Ragequit is just replaced by AFKers. Every game there are 2-3 of them.

Nothing changed just instead of quit now just afk and more quit penalty wont change anything at all.

if i enter a already losing game you want me to strugle and waste another 2 minutes just to lose ?

If im vs 2 centurions and 2 lawbringers and my team fights them half the game while taking no points you want me to sturgle for what ?

and since you cant just leave now id rather just w8 for the game to end so i can ghet the xp and move on