PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say Thanks!

NerdShowAndTell
06-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Thanks for making this game! I hope and look forward to it's continue development!?

It's such an amazing base with so much more potential if the powers at be let it happen.

Thanks again!

- NST

McSherlock
06-14-2017, 05:07 PM
The same sentiment from me! This game is truly unique and hope the development isn't over for this game and its gonna get a lot of support going forward

Mcsherlock

Lt._Cmdr._Ryan
06-15-2017, 06:47 AM
Agreed. And while many of you have said it in random threads, how cool would it be to post the most replies in THIS thread.

It's a great start and true role playing in on the bridge of a Federation Starship is now a possibility. We just need to populate this galaxy with the things and events we know can exist in the Star Trek Universe.

guest-0TRLhnXh
06-15-2017, 07:39 AM
Not sure what is going on with my profile name, but I can't find a way to change it!

I just want to add my support and thanks. This game is amazing. Best fun I have had in a long long time. I have had very few bad experiences on the game. Just one drunk and one stoner, but they were entertaining in their own ways.I love how immersive it is. You just feel instantly like you are aboard a ship, and the hand and head tracking makes for some very"human" conversations.

Like almost everyone has said, more content is needed. More bridges and ships, but most importantly I think it needs mission variety, and that should (if possible)be added sooner rather than later, before the player base starts to drift away. I love this game, and want to be playing it years from now, so I hope it grows and gains traction with a good number of sales. I know VR is a niche product still, but crossplay gives them the best possible number of players.

Again, awesome awesome job Ubisoft. Thank you for tapping in to what Star Trek is so well, and thank you for reigniting my love of video games. At last, the killer VR application!

dragon_12dk
06-16-2017, 06:27 AM
Couldn't agree more, I really hope this game can keep an active community, and get further development. It is by far the best VR game available.

UbiSkyBear
06-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Thank you so much! The team really appreciates seeing your support and compliments for the game. :)

UbiSkyBear
06-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Not sure what is going on with my profile name, but I can't find a way to change it!

I believe a "guest" generated account occurs when you create a Uplay profile through your console. If you open a ticket with the Ubisoft Support team (support.ubi.com) they can help you locate your main account and/or help you with your username!

Pryde_GER
06-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Ich möchte mich meinen Vorrednern gerne anschließen und mich für dieses außergewöhnliche Erlebnis bedanken. Thank you Ubisoft.

Eskeinon
06-17-2017, 01:55 PM
Hi, i want Say thanks too, game seem great. Unfortunely i cannot play it due the lack of localization (ita in my case) or, at least, english subtitles. So please, maKe this awesome game enjoyable for everyone.

KidFour-Eyes
06-17-2017, 10:17 PM
Got to agree with everyone here - great job in creating a game with enough variety and potential for tactical diversity to do justice to the Star Trek franchise.
..And in VR! Cherry on the cake!
A lot of us are veterans of games like Starfleet Command and Star Trek Bridge Commander.
This feels like it has some of their DNA in that those earlier titles went a little way towards trying to give you that feeling of being in command of a federation starship.
This time, as I said in my Amazon UK review of the PSVR game - They've boldly gone and done it!!
Well done Red Storm/Ubisoft.

Eyeoftheisland
06-23-2017, 05:29 AM
Just want to say thanks to the developers for adding the voice commands which are a really cool touch, great for singleplayer and makes the game easier to show off to friends without annoying other players.