PDA

View Full Version : Update on the BGE Wiki

IRISNetwork
06-14-2017, 04:00 PM
Just want to post a reminder that the Beyond Good and Evil wiki is still a thing!

Gave it a very basic design update with the new announcement, as well as creating some new pages that will eventually need adding to.

Going to start giving it a bit more love, care and attention, and will also look into getting some new Wiki admin's on board to make sure we keep this ship sailing as BGE2 draws closer! And I invite anyone to come and commit to it!

beyondgoodandevil.wikia.com

Cheers guys :cool:

02-05-2012

@iris:The wiki will fire up, once Beyond Good & Evil 2 generates some heat.

5 years ago, it looks like that day is drawing nearer and nearer (:

bitebug2003
06-14-2017, 04:43 PM
It certainly is :)

I just noticed that the recently set up BGEgame twitter account has been suspended

https://twitter.com/bgegame :(

SuperBiscotCOT
06-14-2017, 04:48 PM
I just noticed that the recently set up BGEgame twitter account has been suspended

Yes, I reported it to the Ubi Support ;)

To be honnest I wanted to apply to be moderator on BGE US forums here, as I'm already Ubi moderator on french forums for GRW (and soon BGE).
But if you need an admin for the BGE wikia I'm available ! :D

I think I would be more usefull for changes that will be done on the wiki starting from recent announcments, if I can help, I'm all for it :)

Soulid_Snake
06-14-2017, 06:51 PM
Just want to post a reminder that the Beyond Good and Evil wiki is still a thing!

Gave it a very basic design update with the new announcement, as well as creating some new pages that will eventually need adding to.

Going to start giving it a bit more love, care and attention, and will also look into getting some new Wiki admin's on board to make sure we keep this ship sailing as BGE2 draws closer! And I invite anyone to come and commit to it!

beyondgoodandevil.wikia.com

Cheers guys :cool:

02-05-2012

5 years ago, it looks like that day is drawing nearer and nearer (:

Quoting me from 5 years ago, damn, I'm honoured :)

SuperBiscotCOT
06-14-2017, 08:02 PM

You earned an achievment :
"Let's wait for some Heat : Get quoted 5 years after you posted"

:D

IRISNetwork
06-14-2017, 09:24 PM
To be honnest I wanted to apply to be moderator on BGE US forums here, as I'm already Ubi moderator on french forums for GRW (and soon BGE).
But if you need an admin for the BGE wikia I'm available ! :D

I think I would be more usefull for changes that will be done on the wiki starting from recent announcments, if I can help, I'm all for it :)

Definitely will be considering people very soon :)

You're one of the OG's I spoke to on these forums man, and I've loved this community ever since :cool:, its me who is honoured!

I think we've all earned an achievement: 'Patient mother****ers', it's been a long wait, lets pray to Pey'Ji it will all be worth it!

Soulid_Snake
06-14-2017, 09:36 PM
You earned an achievment :
"Let's wait for some Heat : Get quoted 5 years after you posted"

:D

This is so cool! :)

Definitely will be considering people very soon :)

You're one of the OG's I spoke to on these forums man, and I've loved this community ever since :cool:, its me who is honoured!

I think we've all earned an achievement: 'Patient mother****ers', it's been a long wait, lets pray to Pey'Ji it will all be worth it!

Lol, we're rolling deep :)

I just wish we had more of an active community.