PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone back these new heroes??

Lucifist666
06-14-2017, 04:26 AM
I'm sorry but they have all but ruined any kinda fun I had during season 1. The game is called For Honor! Not one person I come across seems to have any. Before season 2 it seemed like the game was about skill. Now it's just about using the new characters with what I feel is the cheapest move sets. I want to get into this game but I don't have 6 hours a day to "git gud" or whatever they say. I just want to enjoy the game like I did before season 2. Am I crazy??

Arkhos1988
06-14-2017, 04:40 AM
Nop you are not crazy. This is what happens if devolopers only ask half the question. Are the new champs fun to play? Yes
And now the missing part. Are the new heroes fun to play against? Nop they are not.
They say they balance around only the top 7% or so players. Well competitive wise thats great.
But maybe don't creat chars that are noobstompers. And don't get me wrong i am not up in this 7%.
All there is to say ubi soft messed up and did 0 playtesting or thinking further then 2meters.
Now we have a lot of noobs who play the new champs and think get good while they suck balls and a lot of people who are sick of him and last the top players who just don't care.
Fail par excelence

My.Insanity
06-14-2017, 07:34 AM
The problem is if you let only the Top Players test Heroes (or new content at all) you get a very poor feedback because they use the full kit of each Hero.. while the typical 0815 Player only use the most rewarding moves (unblockable attacks, guaranteed hits combos, 50/50s)

And im sure the Top Players in this game have no problem faceing these new Heros.. cuz they have very good reactions and know each move of each Hero even if they close their eyes.
(in addition most of them are Streamers which play the game 24/7)