PDA

View Full Version : The For Honor emblem contest...

Vul_Ruvaak
06-13-2017, 11:53 AM
Gray360UK (more like Gay360UK) likes men.

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 12:07 PM
lol ;)

No one liked your design, so you're raging? Really? And other people have issues? :rolleyes:

Honestly, you're embarrassing yourself.

How about you show us your design so we can judge for ourselves? That's only fair, no?

Draghmar
06-13-2017, 12:08 PM
Could you provide link to the contest? I honestly totally forget about it so at least I'd to check what was picked.

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 12:23 PM
Could you provide link to the contest? I honestly totally forget about it so at least I'd to check what was picked.

https://premium.easypromosapp.com/p/811433

Plutonium Bug
06-13-2017, 12:26 PM
There are some really awesome ones in there! Wow

Pincopallino097
06-13-2017, 12:29 PM
https://premium.easypromosapp.com/p/811433

I don't have facebook so I cannot vote, GJ Ubisoft....

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 12:37 PM
I dont know if what you submitted was any better, but at least you are right that those finalists.. at least majority of them are just average or plain bad.

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 12:38 PM

Yeah not keen on connecting with Facebook myself, that shouldn't be a requirement to vote.

Draghmar
06-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Wow! Some of them are amazing! If only I would have this kind of imagination :D

Anyway @Vul_Ruvaak (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2310034-Vul_Ruvaak) could you post your entry?

Gastgrinder
06-13-2017, 03:47 PM
So.. I submitted a really good, and I mean REALLY GOOD emblem to the team, Paragons of Dawn and guess what? It wasn't picked at all. Nope. Didn't even make it to the final 3.
Seriously, take a look for yourselves and you tell me that those emblems shown there aren't ****. You'd only be lying to yourself.
The majority of these emblems were either from YouTube, or looked like a 7 year old made them.
The same dude got picked by two different teams for the same emblem.. And it was a horrible one too! All he did was switched the colors from pink to blue and got chosen twice...
So first you make an unstable game and now you're hosting stupid contest apparently meant for 7 year olds to win?! Wow... This just proves that Ubisoft is full of ****ing autistic, hipster ***gots.

Was that your emblem?
http://up.picr.de/29478783so.jpg

Dkdninja420
06-13-2017, 03:53 PM
I worked on mine a REALLY long time to tho, and Im proud of it, but TBH I made it for myself not for the contest, so I win either way... That being said Vote for it, cause its one of the "7 yr old" creations selected for voting. Thank you OP for being such a poor sport, makes this all the better to be selected.

*NOTE*
I have total conical achromatopsia (aka-full color blindness) making my victory for creating art a victory over it as well.
https://premium.easypromosapp.com/voteme/811433/627169515

Vul_Ruvaak
06-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Hey, bud. Just because you're "color blind," doesn't make you special. Either you made the emblem or not. Who cares if you have some sort of disability. Also, that emblem looked hastily made. It was just layered multiple times with randomized colors supporting it. Don't pull that ******** that you "worked hard on it." Yeah right. My ***.

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 11:21 PM
Hey, bud. Just because you're "color blind," doesn't make you special. Either you made the emblem or not. Who cares if you have some sort of disability. Also, that emblem looked hastily made. It was just layered multiple times with randomized colors supporting it. Don't pull that ******** that you "worked hard on it." Yeah right. My ***.

https://i1.wp.com/farm4.staticflickr.com/3804/10457871083_60f103aa13.jpg

I notice you still didn't show us your masterpiece by the way :rolleyes:

Vul_Ruvaak
06-13-2017, 11:25 PM
Hey, *******! I added the video title and link to the post. Use your brain. *Sigh* Kids these days...

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Hey, *******! I added the video title and link to the post. Use your brain. *Sigh* Kids these days...

Your original post was painful enough to read the first time, don't expect people to voluntarily go back and read it a second time to see if you've edited it so that it actually contains something useful now ;)

And really, being totally honest, your emblem is crap. No one would have voted for it. The colour blind guys one is better. :)

Vul_Ruvaak
06-13-2017, 11:32 PM
Ha, nice one. Obviously since you don't like me, you're going to say that mine is bad and others are good but deep down you know you want to say otherwise.
Nice try with the lying and trolling. Anyways, you're irrelevant. Bye now! :)

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Ha, nice one. Obviously since you don't like me, you're going to say that mine is bad and others are good but deep down you know you want to say otherwise.
Nice try with the lying and trolling. Anyways, you're irrelevant. Bye now! :)

You know your emblem doesn't even fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the contest. If I had to guess, that's why it wasn't selected. Along with it being crap, of course ;)

UbiJurassic
06-13-2017, 11:53 PM
So.. I submitted a really good, and I mean REALLY GOOD emblem to the team, Paragons of Dawn and guess what? It wasn't picked at all. Nope. Didn't even make it to the final 3.
Seriously, take a look for yourselves and you tell me that those emblems shown there aren't ****. You'd only be lying to yourself.
The majority of these emblems were either from YouTube, or looked like a 7 year old made them.
The same dude got picked by two different teams for the same emblem.. And it was a horrible one too! All he did was switched the colors from pink to blue and got chosen twice...
Here's mine for anyone wondering.
https://youtu.be/oeZhGAVsrw8
Link not working? Go to YouTube and type in, "Eye of Horus" emblem tutorial (For Honor)
After watching this video, you're telling me mine didn't deserve to be up there? Huh? Yeah exactly. Hush mode comment section. Shhhh...

Sorry to hear that your emblem design wasn't picked Vul_Ruvaak. Your emblem definitely looks interesting. However, the picks for "Paragons of Dawn" may have been chosen because they were more visually appropriate in regards to the team's name.

Antonioj26
06-13-2017, 11:54 PM
Here's mine for anyone wondering.
Link not working? Go to YouTube and type in, "Eye of Horus" emblem tutorial (For Honor)
After watching this video, you're telling me mine didn't deserve to be up there? Huh? Yeah exactly. Hush mode comment section. Shhhh...

I can't see the other ones or I'm at least too lazy to find them on my phone but yours is okay. Not trying to s hit on it but I wouldn't be suprised if there were ones that were far better that won.

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Sorry to hear that your emblem design wasn't picked Vul_Ruvaak. Your emblem definitely looks interesting. However, the picks for "Paragons of Dawn" may have been chosen because they were more visually appropriate in regards to the team's name.

Also I believe they were looking for original artwork. Shame the date isn't 3000 BC, his Eye of Horus would have won all the Egyptian emblem competitions ;)

Gray360UK
06-14-2017, 12:01 AM
I can't see the other ones or I'm at least too lazy to find them on my phone but yours is okay. Not trying to s hit on it but I wouldn't be suprised if there were ones that were far better that won.

As Jurassic said above, and as is stated in the terms and conditions of the contest, the emblem was supposed to have a link to the name of the team you picked (that's why you had a list of team names to pick from). Your emblem is supposed to be representative of the team, in other words. Not seeing how the Eye of Horus represents the Paragons of Dawn. Maybe it's just me. /shrug

Antonioj26
06-14-2017, 12:11 AM
As Jurassic said above, and as is stated in the terms and conditions of the contest, the emblem was supposed to have a link to the name of the team you picked (that's why you had a list of team names to pick from). Your emblem is supposed to be representative of the team, in other words. Not seeing how the Eye of Horus represents the Paragons of Dawn. Maybe it's just me. /shrug

Ah well then there you go.

nufrancis
06-14-2017, 03:32 AM

Same with me :(

Antonioj26
06-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Gray360UK (more like Gay360UK) likes men.

Lol he actually completely deleted his original post to write this a day after, absolutely pathetic.

Gray360UK
06-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Lol he actually completely deleted his original post to write this a day after, absolutely pathetic.

Wow. This is a new forum low. I don't know whether to be flattered or frightened, lmao ;)

Antonioj26
06-14-2017, 03:03 PM
Wow. This is a new forum low. I don't know whether to be flattered or frightened, lmao ;)

I have garnered a ton of hate and have a bunch of enemies from this forum but I bet all of that combined doesn't match the Vitriol this man has for you, dude. It's comical and it's all over an emblem gahhhhhahhhhahahaha

Infidel.Castro
06-14-2017, 03:08 PM
I worked on mine a REALLY long time to tho, and Im proud of it, but TBH I made it for myself not for the contest, so I win either way... That being said Vote for it, cause its one of the "7 yr old" creations selected for voting. Thank you OP for being such a poor sport, makes this all the better to be selected.

*NOTE*
I have total conical achromatopsia (aka-full color blindness) making my victory for creating art a victory over it as well.
https://premium.easypromosapp.com/voteme/811433/627169515

Nice, looks very similar to what I have in game!! Also, yours is much better than the OPs ;)

Gastgrinder
06-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Vul_Ruvaak View Post
So first you make an unstable game and now you're hosting stupid contest apparently meant for 7 year olds to win?! Wow... This just proves that Ubisoft is full of ****ing autistic, hipster ***gots.

Nothing is lost here :D

Gastgrinder
06-14-2017, 03:42 PM
And here is his really good emblem, i mean REALLY GOOD emblem.

Arekonator
06-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Only strange thing is how UbiJurrasic posted polite reply instead of outright banning the guy.

Gray360UK
06-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Only strange thing is how UbiJurrasic posted polite reply instead of outright banning the guy.

If you look at the quote UbiJurassic replied to, it's slightly different from the original post as quoted by Gastgrinder, because our delighful OP has edited it more than once. By the time Jurassic came along and replied it wasn't as bad, although imho it was still bad enough and certainly didn't deserve the nice polite reply it got.

Jonzors_
06-15-2017, 05:18 AM
The amount of salt in this thread had me fkin rollin, they picked two of mine 😂

MadCYclops
06-15-2017, 05:37 AM
the best thing about the contest on facebook is ALL the people posting how they are getting the 10 minute penalty from getting disconnected...