PDA

View Full Version : xbHHsk

Emexrulsier
06-13-2017, 09:57 AM
I am curious which platform you are all playing on. When I join games it does appear the majority of players are on the PSVR (the irony maybe is less psvr players will have access to these forums to vote :D). As sad as it is to admit (im a hardcore pc gamer) the console version, even with its lesser hardware than the PC is probably the only version that will help this game survive mainly due to the initial investment. it cost me around 800 quid for my vive, then my pc is probably in the region of 2-3K+ (1080ti sli, 2K 165Hz montior etc)
So anyways vote away.

Can an admin edit this thread please, it looks like I must have put the image verification text in the title box lol :D. Just change it to "Which platform do you use?"

filmgeek47
06-13-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm on PC/Vive, 4770/1080 ti.

LtCdr-Stewart
06-13-2017, 07:33 PM
You probably not going to see any PS4 players on the forums as much. But interesting how many people have the Vive.

R-VR-Closet
06-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Oculus CV1.

guest-0TRLhnXh
06-15-2017, 08:58 AM
PS4 with Move here. I don't know why you think PS4 players won't have access to the forums though. I'm pretty sure they also have computers and phones! :p

I tend to agree that with over a million PSVR headsets out there, probably PS4 is going to be the main source of players, and I think that the use of Crossplay is a genius way to ensure that all platforms get good support and a good play experience. I'd say so far from the games I've played that around two thirds of the players are PS4 (the hands are a give away). Not very scientific as it's just an overall impression. But it really doesn't matter in all honesty, as all 3 formats play together beautifully. The best thing they could do was integrate the three platforms, and they seem to have managed it perfectly, where so many other developers have failed. Kudos for that.

Emexrulsier
06-15-2017, 02:12 PM
I do like how cross platform is appearing in more and more games. Sure so games like Strategy, mmorpg and fps just would never suit cross play but games like stbc due to comparable input methods etc make them all just work nicely together.