PDA

View Full Version : Completely Hyped by your games !

amnesss
06-13-2017, 09:52 AM
Hello Dear Ubisoft
First of all Congrats a lot for this show and this game, looks very promising.
I really liked what i've seen and cant wait to see more. I will ask some question but i'm sure you cant answer, still i ask ;).

- Do you have an idea of when the beta starts ? approximatively ?

- When we will be aware of the full content and mechanics of Skull and bones ?

- The first impression is really good but i'm little bit chilly on the gameplay when we spoke about a long time period. What is the "end game" and what is the main mechanics and game mode. Is it fully openworld ? Is it some pre made team with friends and team deathmatch on a large map ?
It seems a little bit obscure for me at the moment. I dont really understand how the gamedesign/gameplay works in a full way.

Thanks a lot for your time if you have some answer for that !

Keep it up and cheers !

Ubi-Ligario
06-13-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm excited like you are, it's just amazing to reveal a completely new game and start to see the reactions of fellow passionate gamers :D

We'll share more details about the game in the future, for now you can quickly watch all E3 videos here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687454-All-of-our-E3-2017-trailers-and-gameplay-videos) and also find some screenshots/artworks in the webpage (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/skull-and-bones/) (with a general overview of the game).

And E3 is not yet over :)

amnesss
06-13-2017, 11:50 AM
Hehe :) i imagine you are, im working in AAA environmental concept art so i know what it is ;)

I've already seen all E3 video of Skull and Bones, and i will wait the end of E3 for more info. You seems to give me a hint that we will have more information about Skull and Bones before the end of E3. Hope i'm not mistaken :P

sniper10000000
06-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Would be nice if they added, for honor melee combat elements to this game between captains fights during the boarding and normal sailors will be like the minions in for honor diying in one hit but doing more dmg hopefully so you will play defensivly until you get to the enemy captain. Some special killing spots like the desk, where they throw traitors of the ship, throwning captains off the desk and a shark shows up and kills them (you know what i mean, that funny way you see in the movies) and if you are the one at the end of the desk you have a very brief window to perform a counter attack to throw them off. Upgrades like having musketeers shooting enemy ships up close to reduce the amount of sailors you will face during the boarding and maybe they will reduce the health of the enemy captain too, if they have good aim. Man o' war ship class or a ship of the line hopefully will be included somehow, with 124 canons, 4 at the bow, 8 at the stern and 56 on each side but will be very slow and have the highest health in the game. Customization option for your captain and maybe special skill trees for captain abilities, something like faster reflexes so he recovers from stuns faster and has a bigger time frame to counter enemy lethal attacks like throwing someone of the ship. This game has so much potential and i think this will make the game even better, i hope the developers will see this somehow.

amnesss
06-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Sorry Sniper1000000 but what you ask seems a little bit off. and please start a new thread with your own recommandation.

Ubi-Ligario
06-13-2017, 02:06 PM
You seems to give me a hint that we will have more information about Skull and Bones before the end of E3. Hope i'm not mistaken :P

You are not! What about some more pirate lore (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687566)? ;)

@sniper Thanks for those inputs. As usual, I'm here also to collect all suggestions we'll see here in the forums and pass them internally. Keep them coming!

sniper10000000
06-13-2017, 04:16 PM
You are not! What about some more pirate lore (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687566)? ;)

@sniper Thanks for those inputs. As usual, I'm here also to collect all suggestions we'll see here in the forums and pass them internally. Keep them coming!

That pirate lore you posted seem like a nice story to tell or something. Maybe you will make a singleplayer campaign with different characters we can play as in the multyplayer that are the legends in the pirate lore which we will experience in SP. Or am I wrong and this game is only multyplayer which for now doesnt seem the case, because i havent heard somewhere that its only MP.