PDA

View Full Version : For UBI (only)

IAMTA
07-12-2004, 07:33 PM
UBI, why don‚'t you issue a patch on uninstall/install Forgotten Battles? I have had FB for some time when I had a sound problem. I have all but giving up on reinstalling FB. To uninstall this program is a nightmare that should not be and I should not have to be a computer programmer to reload this game.

Between this problem and the fiasco that I am having with ‚"LockOn‚"Ě, I will be hard pressed to buy anything with UBI's name on it.

IAMTA
07-12-2004, 07:33 PM
UBI, why don‚'t you issue a patch on uninstall/install Forgotten Battles? I have had FB for some time when I had a sound problem. I have all but giving up on reinstalling FB. To uninstall this program is a nightmare that should not be and I should not have to be a computer programmer to reload this game.

Between this problem and the fiasco that I am having with ‚"LockOn‚"Ě, I will be hard pressed to buy anything with UBI's name on it.

VW-IceFire
07-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Ummm...uninstall is handled by the same install shield that almost all games use. What exactly is the problem you are having...

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"