PDA

View Full Version : The Crew 2 unlockable cars promotion?

ZaggRukk
06-12-2017, 11:40 PM
So the page that says it tracks your progress won't load. And, unless I'm missing something, it says that you can track it in game. Nope! All you can track in game are the awards that were already there! And none of them have a reward of any of the new cars. Oh, I get what they did there. But, their dishonest business dealings will keep me from buying anything new from them. You advertised that you could follow your progress in game. WHERE? Where is the progress for the new unlockable cars promotion?

Is it even running yet? Because your website says it is. But, none of this is surprising since they still haven't fixed the game.

R3PTYLA
06-13-2017, 01:04 AM
from pc the link doesn't work ...but strangely from my phone it does :D

ZaggRukk
06-13-2017, 01:17 AM
Well that's not an option for me. Have you found any other way to access it? Or, have you, or any one else seen anything in-game relating to it? Thanx for the response. I figured this would be another bug that they don't fix. Still might be. . .

R3PTYLA
06-13-2017, 02:19 AM
ingame not yet...and from pc browser still nothing

XCanG4
06-13-2017, 04:16 AM
So the page that says it tracks your progress won't load. And, unless I'm missing something, it says that you can track it in game. Nope! All you can track in game are the awards that were already there! And none of them have a reward of any of the new cars. Oh, I get what they did there. But, their dishonest business dealings will keep me from buying anything new from them. You advertised that you could follow your progress in game. WHERE? Where is the progress for the new unlockable cars promotion?

Is it even running yet? Because your website says it is. But, none of this is surprising since they still haven't fixed the game.

I find info on that page. I think here you is tracking that progress.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/the-crew-2/?ncid=313-5165---1-odvidch-28-41-TC2_beta_e3_cgi--15-1--0617-6-1--4-TC2_C2W_Ann_E3_TC2_beta_e3_cgi_ID45081

ZaggRukk
06-13-2017, 09:30 PM
I find info on that page. I think here you is tracking that progress.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/the-crew-2/?ncid=313-5165---1-odvidch-28-41-TC2_beta_e3_cgi--15-1--0617-6-1--4-TC2_C2W_Ann_E3_TC2_beta_e3_cgi_ID45081

Hey, thanx XCanG4! I have a tendancy to have a short fuse when it comes to Ubisoft games. I would ask where you found this site. But, it is irrelevant now. Thank you again. The way it was stated on their initial advertisement page, it made it sound like you could track your unlocking (of cars) progress in-game. So, I kinda knew that they wouldn't do that. What took the cake was their link. The link that you have provided isn't even close to what they had on their page. I have very little patience when it comes to falsely advertising mechanics that don't resemble what they actually are.

I have tried this link and it does direct you where you need to go to track your progress for anyone else that is having the same trouble that I had.

Wertical21
06-20-2017, 01:58 PM
While you can't really track the vehicle rewards in game, you CAN track the rewards themselves. So far, they're all from the Uplay Achievements, so they're pretty easy to check. If you have the achievement, you'll get the vehicle.

There are also 3 bonus vehicles you can unlock by completing 5, 10 and 15 challenges. Plus, all previous players get the 458.

Do note that the rewards page will only update 2 times a month, checking off the achievements you've completed and adding the next rewards, so don't worry if the page doesn't update - if you have the reward in game, you'll get the vehicle.

UBEChief
06-20-2017, 08:45 PM
Would be nice if the site that kept track of car unlock process actually worked. Right now, even when logged in, the page shows 0/0, and all achievements locked. What gives?

djb5f
06-23-2017, 03:02 PM
mine shows 3/3, all unlocked. you sure you are logged in?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-23-2017, 03:17 PM
Also, ensure you choose your platform on the login screen.

UBEChief
06-28-2017, 03:20 AM
mine shows 3/3, all unlocked. you sure you are logged in?

Yep. I have to use the stupid-long URL provided by XCanG4 for the page to work. Any other version of the page (as in, the official link from Ubisoft!) fails to load the page.

Also, ensure you choose your platform on the login screen.

I signed up for the Beta on PC. Even got the email confirmation. Page be broke, yo.

EDIT: Even the stupid-long link provided doesnt work anymore. Lemme grab a screenshot.

EDIT 2:http://i.imgur.com/WHZtyHb.png
http://i.imgur.com/5fTpOSn.png

As you can see, there is no button telling me to login (as I have already logged in), and there is no progression on the page for me. Using the latest Google Chrome.