PDA

View Full Version : Hope to see more language options in NA region on PS4

GPandora
06-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Hi everyone,
Probably most of you guys don't know, but as a guy who's native language is mandarin, I found in recent few years, more and more companies started or starting to feature Mandarin as an in-game language option. Among those companies, Ubisoft is absolutely the one that done best for translating your games from English to mandarin.

let's take a look at some of the UBI games that available in Mandrian: Rainbow Six® Siege, Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 5, Ghost Recon® Wildlands, Watch Dogs 1 and 2 and of course, every single Assassin's creed except the 1st one, which doesn't need cause it has no subtitles.
And the translation quality of these games is simply amazing, I felt nature and well-written when I read them.

Yet however, none of those games for PS4 are available in mandarin in North-American region; but there are few other companies did include mandarin in their games in NA region, such as Mafia 3, GTA5, Mirror's Edge Catalyst etc.
On the other hand, I've learned many Ubi games like ACU, ACS, FC Primal and more are included mandarin in many Europe countries.

In conclusion, PC players can easily change or download other language on Steam or Uplay; but as a ps4 player, my big wish for Ubisoft is to include Mandarin in the future games for console players, in North-American region. It is a huge merchandise region with many people who speak mandarin; and Ubisoft is already miles ahead of other game companies cause you have tons of well-translated games, and I think release them in NA, will lead to another level !

Thank you for reading :D