PDA

View Full Version : Just few words from Player obous Game.

Nostromo16
06-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Good day dear gentlemen's from Ubisoft.

I play For honor about 3 mounts and its was very! very!!! fun many thanks for you gays game is really great.
But since season 2 come with new heroes and rebalancing characters game become boarding and predictable........ really every one tired already from centurion and shinobi that two heroes are very very veryyyyyy imbalance and annoying all the times. Game is almost die I believe you already mention that and this is very sad.
try to do something with old heroes add some new abilities and other make fight more interesting and wide because I play warden and all the times use same movements to win........................its no FUN))) come on Ubisoft don't kill you child safe the game and be with HONOR.

Thanks for you attention with all respect.

UbiJurassic
06-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Good day dear gentlemen's from Ubisoft.

I play For honor about 3 mounts and its was very! very!!! fun many thanks for you gays game is really great.
But since season 2 come with new heroes and rebalancing characters game become boarding and predictable........ really every one tired already from centurion and shinobi that two heroes are very very veryyyyyy imbalance and annoying all the times. Game is almost die I believe you already mention that and this is very sad.
try to do something with old heroes add some new abilities and other make fight more interesting and wide because I play warden and all the times use same movements to win........................its no FUN))) come on Ubisoft don't kill you child safe the game and be with HONOR.

Thanks for you attention with all respect.

Thanks for the feedback, Nostromo16. The community has made us aware that Shinobi and Centurion are dominant figures in multiplayer right now. We have a live update coming this week to address the primary concerns with the Shinobi, their kick, and in a later update we will be looking to address the Centurion, which the community has several problems with. Creating balance takes time and we want to make sure we're making the right balance decisions before implementing them.

Wolf-Heathen
06-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Creating balance takes time and we want to make sure we're making the right balance decisions before implementing them.

Why wasn't this done during the initial development and testing of these heros before they went live?

Nostromo16
06-26-2017, 03:24 PM
Thanks mannny thanks for the reply!!!!

But Shinobi nerfs was not enough to bring him to the other heroes level))) I very well understood you point gays about this new heroes.... you just want to reward those people who pay you money for Season Pass)) and what about other? and few words about other thing Why Saint Santa WHY? you always nerf Warden WHY?????? UBISOFT where is the balance ??? How many month pass already from the realize ???? where is our balance.................nobody knows))))