PDA

View Full Version : Blood please

reem6b
06-12-2017, 11:17 AM
can you add the same blood effect that you made in ac unity? and thank you for the awesome trailer :o

jayjay275
06-12-2017, 11:24 AM
I agree. AC games have always lacked in blood, and its a shame given how brutal some animations are.

Helforsite
06-12-2017, 11:49 AM
I agree. AC games have always lacked in blood, and its a shame given how brutal some animations are.

While I would also really like more blood, Ubisoft wants that PEGI 16 or equivalent ratings which allows them to sell more copies of games, so I don't think we will see much blood.

jayjay275
06-12-2017, 12:10 PM
It is a confirmed 18, as they've all been since AC3.

Helforsite
06-12-2017, 01:26 PM
It is a confirmed 18, as they've all been since AC3.

Sorry, I guess I missed that change, because I stopped caring what age it was for^^

rawr012
06-12-2017, 05:23 PM
If Ubisoft really do want to revamp the series then we need MORE blood. This is Ancient Egypt and with all the badass weapons and 18+ rating, there's all the more reason for more blood. It should lie on the floor without disappearing and should puddle if there's loads. It should splatter across walls, drip from swords etc...

Sushiglutton
06-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Agree bring it on! The Nile shall flow red when I'm done!

rawr012
06-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Just watched the gameplay again and just realised there was NO blood whatsoever like at all. Hopefully this is because it's being shown at E3 where kids might be watching? Maybe because it's unfinished? Who knows but hopefully they fix it.

flambeau2
06-13-2017, 04:42 AM
Just watched the gameplay again and just realised there was NO blood whatsoever like at all. Hopefully this is because it's being shown at E3 where kids might be watching? Maybe because it's unfinished? Who knows but hopefully they fix it.

I do hope so, lack of blood in a PEGI 18 game is just silly

SixKeys
06-13-2017, 07:21 AM
They do this every game. The first couple of gameplay trailers usually don't show blood effects, possibly because of age ratings (for the trailers, that is, not the games themselves), possibly because the blood effects haven't been finalized yet. They're not going to release a bloodless assassin game, don't worry.

HDinHB
06-13-2017, 07:34 AM
Agree bring it on! The Nile shall flow red when I'm done!

That sounds biblical!

;)

http://i.imgur.com/4bNL8c2.png

rawr012
06-13-2017, 09:18 AM
I also think it would be a good idea if this was the bloodiest AC yet. It's the furthest back in time so there'll be all sorts of Ancient weapons and brutal tools. Ancient Egypt deserves realistic brutal killing animations and decapitations etc..

Senningiri_GR
06-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Well the movie didn't even had blood and it is supposed to be super realistic.

JakeyChappers
06-14-2017, 11:41 AM
This is an early Alpha build of the game that was shown, though if you watch the gameplay videos whenever they were in water attacking an animal etc. the water would turn red and blood would be everywhere.

the effect of blood underwater actually looked really good but there wasn't any blood outside of that or during standard combat but I do expect that to change on release

rawr012
06-19-2017, 01:45 PM
This is an early Alpha build of the game that was shown, though if you watch the gameplay videos whenever they were in water attacking an animal etc. the water would turn red and blood would be everywhere.

the effect of blood underwater actually looked really good but there wasn't any blood outside of that or during standard combat but I do expect that to change on release
Yeah the blood in the water looked awesome but that was the most blood I saw in any of the demo's. During combat scenes there was little (sometimes none) blood when enemies were getting hit with battleaxes and spears. I really hope they just toned it down for E3 and that it's going to be really bloody as it is an 18+ game after all and it's set in Ancient Egypt with all these menacing ancient weapons and tools.