PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Assassin's Creed Origins

Ubi-QuB3
06-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Amongst the Great Pyramids, the last pharaohs, and myths of Ancient Egypt, the Assassin's Brotherhood was born. Follow Bayek, a protector of Egypt, as the origin story of the Brotherhood unfolds against the backdrop of one of history’s greatest empires, plunging players into a living world where epic battles will be fought and ancient secrets discovered.

Experience Assassin's Creed Origins' new action-RPG elements that allow players to level and customize their own version of Bayek with unique gear and powerful weapons before taking on foes in a new combat system designed to offer more tactical freedom than ever before in the franchise. Likewise, a new quest experience gives players the opportunity to explore and uncover the mysteries of Ancient Egypt at their own pace.

In addition to the standalone game, Assassin's Creed Origins will be available in Deluxe and Gold Editions. The Deluxe Edition includes the base game, a printed version of the hand-drawn world map, the official soundtrack, and a variety of digital content that includes the Ambush at Seas naval mission, the Desert Cobra Pack, and three bonus Ability points. The Gold Edition includes all of the Digital Deluxe Edition content as well as the Season Pass, which grants access to all upcoming expansions and equipment sets.

Assassin's Creed Origins will be available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC on October 27th.

For more information please visit our official website (http://assassinscreed.com).

OwnedByOmar
06-12-2017, 09:32 AM
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07213W9B9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Link to the Assassin's Creed GODS Collector's Edition.
Currently sold out

naumaan
06-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Well PM me when the pre order version of complete digital game appears.

Helforsite
06-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Well PM me when the pre order version of complete digital game appears.

I agree, I would flip out if there was an Encylopedia edition of the game and it got sold out before I could pre-order thoug...

Ubi-QuB3
06-12-2017, 01:36 PM
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07213W9B9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Link to the Assassin's Creed GODS Collector's Edition.
Currently sold out
Hey,
It's not sold out it's not available just yet. Check back soon. ;)

/QuB3

Batouchu
06-12-2017, 02:21 PM
No collector edition for PC though? :/

KevinMurphy
06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
In addition to the standalone game, Assassin's Creed Origins will be available in Deluxe and Gold Editions. The Deluxe Edition includes the base game, a printed version of the hand-drawn world map, the official soundtrack, and a variety of digital content that includes the Ambush at Seas naval mission, the Desert Cobra Pack, and three bonus Ability points. The Gold Edition includes all of the Digital Deluxe Edition content as well as the Season Pass, which grants access to all upcoming expansions and equipment sets.

So I'm a bit confused about the different editions. The Deluxe edition does indeed come with the physical bonus content (map, soundtrack), right? Because the preorder pages only mention Digital Content. And if it does in fact come with the physical extras (I'm in US if it makes a difference), does the Gold and Steelbook Gold editions also get those physical goodies?

Ubi-QuB3
06-12-2017, 03:42 PM
So I'm a bit confused about the different editions. The Deluxe edition does indeed come with the physical bonus content (map, soundtrack), right? Because the preorder pages only mention Digital Content. And if it does in fact come with the physical extras (I'm in US if it makes a difference), does the Gold and Steelbook Gold editions also get those physical goodies?

Don't worry, not all the physical versions are up just yet. I'd recommend to check back later today.

/QuB3

pirate1802
06-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Amongst the Great Pyramids, the last pharaohs, and myths of Ancient Egypt, the Assassin's Brotherhood was born

I'm sorry to be a downer but isn't this a retcon? Seems like Origins is an unofficial reboot after all.

wvstolzing
06-12-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm sorry to be a downer but isn't this a retcon? Seems like Origins is an unofficial reboot after all.

It boils down to a terminological point -- these are supposed to be the first that 'called themselves Assassins'. They can simply say that the Masyaf 'Asasiyun' chose to make their order public (at least not entirely underground; occupying a huge castle, etc.) for some reason; and that's why everyone thinks the order names itself after that particular group.

My guess is that they won't (can't really) retcon Eve's rebellion, human-First Civ war, Cain being the first 'Templar', and so on. My guess is that Bayek will unite groups ultimately descended from Eve's rebellion, but not necessarily in touch with one another and calling themselves whatever they like (the Mayan Brotherhood didn't originally call themselves 'Assassins'; similarly with the Roman 'Circulum Liberalis' in the comics [though this is weird, because they are later than Bayek's Brotherhood -- at the time they were earlier than the earliest established (Masyaf); so now they could call themselves Assassins]).

From what's been revealed about Bayek so far, it sounds like he discovers certain secrets, which lead to his transitioning from basically a cop, to occult freedom fighter. Those 'secrets' have to do with all the prehistory of the struggle initiated by Eve's rebellion -- so they can't retcon any of that.

At least I hope not.

EDIT: Also, didn't someone say explicitly that they aren't retconning Darius's 'invention' of the hidden blade in 5th (?) Century BC? There was a link to 'the history of the hidden blade' on the official website, but I can't find it now. The first time I clicked it, it didn't work; and now it's gone.

Also, as to the insignia on the pre-Bayek Assassins in Monteriggioni -- that need not even be explained; that's simply how the sculptor chose to adorn their figures. Similar to how European painters would use their own contemporary imagery (clothes, architecture, etc.) to depict scenes from the Bible.

Locopells
06-12-2017, 06:03 PM

As other's have said, origins of the title Assassins and the recognisable aspects of the Brotherhood. Their predecessors have existed since First Civ times - the same way that there will be Templars in this game, but they won't be called Templars as that title and organisation doesn't exist until the Crusades.

VitoAuditore
06-13-2017, 12:23 AM
ah, yeah that makes sense.

yankeegamergirl
06-13-2017, 09:37 AM
A main ancient game in a civilization I'm interested in? I must be dreaming. Thanks Ubisoft. Can't wait to play it. :)

Thedarkbobunk
06-13-2017, 04:34 PM
Hi! saw your E3 trailer was literally the highlight of the entire E3! I have Egyptian roots. and have always wanted to see a game set in ancient Egypt! THANK YOU!!!
BAYEK IS GREAT! but please I have heard rumors of a second playable character! It would be great if it were female! which was the best thing about Syndicate!

Q1) CAN YOU COMMENT IF THERE WOULD BE A FEMALE PROTAGONIST IN THE GAME
Q2) any idea what the PC specs need to be?

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! TAKE YOUR TIME! MAKE A GREAT GAME!!! ;)

Altezio-64
06-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Hi, I would like to know if we're gonna get an ACO epic cinematic trailer, like we got the other years.

Sahloknir_
06-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Aye, i really hope there is a cinematic trailer coming. I always liked them.

umar-AlI19
06-15-2017, 05:59 PM
Ubisoft Assassins Creed Has Not Been Very Good For The Last Few Years But This Time I Suspect That It Will Be Different The Demo You Guys Showed At E3 Was Awesome But
The Game Still Need's Polishing You Should Delay The Game If You Want To Fix The Bugs And Improve Some Graphics And Make The AI Amazing I Know That Everything Is Good
But It Can Be Better The Rocks In The Mountains Were Not Very Good Looking. Ashraf Ismail Is The Best Game Developer I Know So Far AC IV Was Very Good And I Can Trust Him On Origins That It Will Be The Best Assassins Creed Game Ever Made.

ninja4hire10
06-18-2017, 03:53 PM
They took year off to polish Origins and it shows. I'm looking forward to it very, very much.

But I wonder: since Ubi took a year off to perfect this title, that means Origins' successor will have had an extra year, too. Which means there's a very real possibility the next chapter in the supposed trilogy could come out next year. Maybe we're back (potentially) to annualized releases? If I remember correctly, Ubi hasn't given a definitive no when the question was asked.

B6Tamz
06-21-2017, 01:46 PM
i just want to know if i pre- order assassins creed origins gold edition,. will i get a exclusive mission of the first pyramid.

regards

b6tamz

iRyrox
06-22-2017, 05:58 AM
Seriously, this is a more important detail since the game takes place before the first Assassin's Creed

Dope_Dobey
06-22-2017, 11:09 AM
Hi Ubisoft,

After seeing the trailer of Assassin's Creed Osiris I was blown away by the quality and most of all, the setting! Finally ancient Egypt!!
I really enjoyed the new features in the game and the way the game will be played in terms of missions. But there are some recommendations I would like to point out for the better of the game.

First of all is the way Bayek and his ridable animals react to the sand. because like in ACIII I really liked it when Conner would have a hard time going to the snow. And from my own experience, the sand dunes in Egypt kind of do the same with your ability to walk. Also when the horse goes faster you won't see the sand coming upwards from his legs in the front, so it looks like the horse is hovering over the sand. Maybe this is already issued, but for me, it stood out as a little flaw.

Also, the speed of the boats stood out for me, maybe it is the water that finally looks so real that I misimprinted the boats' speed, but for what I saw it goes pretty fast!

Furthermore, the nighttime is still pretty light and I found the obvious shadows coming from the moon are a little bit too visible.

Last of all is the saddle. The reason I point this out is that I saw that the clothes of Bayek react to the back of the horse very well (an improvement after ACIII), but not to the saddle. The Clothes go through the saddle and the weapons stay still instead of bouncing up and down a little bit. It is a small thing, but because I think I will be spending lots of time on a horse or a camel, I would enjoy those details all the time!

Hopefully this will reach the creating team because when it does, I would say: Thank you for creating this game!!!! I can't wait to play it!

Have a nice day!

A true Assassin's Creed fan

pterois4
06-27-2017, 05:01 AM
Any word on whether the PC version of Origins will support HDR. The Xbox One X version looks gorgeous with HDR so if the PC version will not have support I would get the X.

DavisP92
06-28-2017, 06:24 AM
From what i've seen Origins combat is AC1s combat but with dodge button that's travels too far. AC1 had heavy and light attacks as well. Origins just looks better, still needs to be polished though.

Side note: I am a bit disappointed that the bows don't wrap around Bayek like the did Connor in AC3. It's cool having 4 different types of bows but it just looks silly having 2 on your back. I love that they're changing it up, but personally i think it would have been better if they did a pick a weapon style type combat. So you use a bow and you decide how to upgrade the skills in the bow to do different things, I might like the basic sniper feel bow. Others might like the shotgun one, or quick shot one. But the skills with them should be improved, my issue with AC2-Syndicate is you felt like a master of all.

To make the gameplay really different from one person to the next, it would be better if you had to decide to train and use only one or two types of weapons (hidden blade excluded) and by improving that you have your pros and cons but it's your ability to adapt to those cons that makes the game more challenging. Even with origins if i equip a spear i'm just as skilled as if i used a sword or heavy weapon or duel daggers. This isn't realistic (yes it's a game and it doesn't have to be... but it's still grounded, in some way, on realism). If a guard has been trained with a sword his whole life and you pick up a heavy weapon (never used before) you shouldn't be better at combat than him since you're new to the weapon and he's not. (yes Bayek is 30 now, but to be honest no one really trains and masters all forms of weapons, so let's not use the "He's 30 and a Madjey excuse", but yea plus we're still upgrading skills like parry so the game is meant to grow with us in combat/evolving)

Also, this would a great way to re-introduce co-op into the game and show the diversity of players. Imagine one assassin dressed completely different from his friend and using different weapons. You would see moves that you never saw before because your friend had leveled up with that combat style and if you normally struggled with a certain type of enemy (lets say one that's skilled against daggers) your friend (a spear guy) could pop up and kill that guy for you. Team work would be a more important aspect that Unity failed to focus on. Imo, co-op should be separate from the SP story. Start off by simply giving us missions to do so you can really focus on SP story, no co-op story. Co-op story can be a dlc

Of course we need a better stealth system too, great job on re-working the combat but don't forget to improve the stealth.

But that's just my two cents, at the end of the day i think this is a step in the right direction

xwasp360
06-30-2017, 05:09 PM
If AC Origins is the origin story of the Assassins, then how does it take place in 49 B.C. Not only did the first Assassins to use a hidden blade, Darius, live several centuries before Bayak, but it was previously stated that Adam and Eve were the first Assassins. If Assassins lived centuries before Bayak, how can his tale be of the founding of the Assassins

Black_Widow9
07-02-2017, 08:12 PM
If AC Origins is the origin story of the Assassins, then how does it take place in 49 B.C. Not only did the first Assassins to use a hidden blade, Darius, live several centuries before Bayak, but it was previously stated that Adam and Eve were the first Assassins. If Assassins lived centuries before Bayak, how can his tale be of the founding of the Assassins
We'll have to wait and see! ;)

JustinMacri
07-10-2017, 10:12 PM
please make the game have a video of how it all started like that novel. This game will be so cool,

Pro100Be3yH4uk
07-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Will this collector's edition for the PC, and whether it will be presented to the Russian market? http://funkyimg.com/i/2vmPK.jpg

Knight102938475
07-14-2017, 05:23 PM
You could do two games in South Africa one when the Britain started to colonies it where you are a Templar trying to spread order to the Africa and the last one where you have an assassin who breaks the apartheid and gives the freedom and helps bring the new freedom to the country not seen in a long time

AY_RaViNaToR..
07-20-2017, 05:23 PM
ubisoft

please make assassins creed origin like assassins creed unity gfx with better optimization with direct x 12

Sansky777
07-28-2017, 04:05 PM
I had played most of AC games .I also thing orgin will be exiting when we play ouselves

ayosif
08-07-2017, 05:04 PM
what are minimum and recommended requirements to run the game on pc

Chrissbd
08-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Will it support Dolby Atmos ?

Gokusonone
08-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Ubisoft if you observing this, I have an idea for a Templar/ Assasins creed Rogue like game you should do for your first reveal of more Templar content https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway

Wardaddy2017
08-11-2017, 04:40 AM
Sold out HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gokusonone
08-11-2017, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=Gokusonone;12829940]Ubisoft if you observing this, I have an idea for a Templar/ Assasins creed Rogue like game you should do for your first reveal of more Templar content https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway

thenameoflove
08-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Greetings, Ubisoft. I've been wondering something for a while.. wouldn't it have been amazing to have the ''assassin's creed 3 '' coming to the ps4? I would've loved it..

BR_A_ND
08-24-2017, 07:25 AM
Aya is an Arabic name
in Gamescom i noticed that Aya is a native from Alexandria and moved to Siwa
is Aya from an Arabian family?

TeaBagHitter
08-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Hello everyone, I'm thinking of pre-ordeeing the game and I have a question:
If I get the Deluxe Edition which gives you special gear and 3 Ability Points, do you guys think it is possible to redeem the extra missions but not the extra ability points/special equipment. It's just that I don't really like to have an advantage early on in the game (for the gear I can simply not wear them but the extra ability points..). Is there an option to redeem each bonus seperately and I can just choose not to redeem the ability points?

Deadly_Killer.
08-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Hello, Ubisoft Dev Team,

I would like to say that please add more of these things in ACO.

1. Egypt & Pyramids stand for mysteries, so add more mysteries inside the Pyramids i.e., inside three of them.

2. Please, make puzzles more hard and challenging inside of the Pyramids and throughout the world available.

3. Make underwater full of secrets, hidden browseable Treasures, and introduce specific secret keys required to unlock the Secret Chambers, Coffins & Treasures inside the Pyramids.

4. Make "Enemy AI" more intelligent and aware of the environment, enemies must be more active. An example can be taken from Batman Arkham City; where in every mission, if you would try to kill an enemy and if he makes any sounds before death then all enemies would be alerted. If you(Batman) jump from high position and if it made hard noise then enemies would be alerted again. Just make AI more intelligent and fast detection rate; so that if someone tries to play awkwardly then must be detected by the enemies.

Deadly_Killer.
08-27-2017, 10:47 PM
Is Ubisoft ACO Dev Team working with Nvidia or not? If, ACO is going to take advantage of Nvidia's gaming Technologies then it's going to be a very breathtaking experience.

npatten
10-21-2017, 04:26 PM
I've preordered the Deluxe edition of Assassin's creed Origins on Playstation Store, which means that I will get the digital version when the game is released. But I wanted to know if the map inside the game is enough. Does it mean that I will miss the physical map, the paper version? This is the first time I buy an Assassin's creed in digital version without the disc....will the paper map be missed?

tonnarwld
10-23-2017, 03:59 PM
HI.
Im just wondering if it is compatible with T.A.C 4 KB and Mouse controller Made by Hori..cheers

civa0218
10-27-2017, 08:05 AM
Good job ubisoft!!
I m a pre-order gamer and u piece of **** game no run! get back my mony NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RosalindDavis
10-27-2017, 09:50 AM
The game cover for the disc states Dolby Atmos, but I am unable to make the game play with Dolby Atmos. I have my Xbox and sound system set up correctly - I can run, for example, the Dolby Atmos App and that works fine.

So, firstly, is this a bug/misprint or do we have to wait for an update to make Dolby Atmos work?

Secondly, if we need an update, will Dolby Atmos work on the Xbox One? Or only on the Xbox X? I do hope it will work on the Xbox One - after all, Dolby Atmos was introduced on the Xbox One for just this sort of purpose - and it does work on my Xbox One and my system with other things.