PDA

View Full Version : How to accurately launch AOE using peacekeeper when using PS4 controller.

caopei825
06-12-2017, 04:19 AM
Sometimes I cannot launch AOE for it requires a simultaneously press on both botton R1 and R2. Sometimes I trigger stab when wanting to AOE. Do you have any suggestions on this? I will appreciate.

SoveriegnKing
06-12-2017, 04:30 AM
Sometimes I cannot launch AOE for it requires a simultaneously press on both botton R1 and R2. Sometimes I trigger stab when wanting to AOE. Do you have any suggestions on this? I will appreciate.

It's mostly just controller input lag. It registers you pressing te R1 a little bit later than R2. Not much you can do, considering you do the heavy cancel into bleed quick jab it sounds like it's registering the R1 late after the R2. My only advise would be to purposely hit the R1 a split second before you hit R2, it might even them out. Then again, I have issues with the zone cancel myself due to the O button input lagging behind the zone input. Try the zone cancel just to en up letting the whole zone attack fly... Parried every time, ouchies.

Aarpian
06-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Press R1 first.

Congratulations, you can now beat 90% of the playerbase by spamming that one move if you cancel the 2nd part.

caopei825
06-13-2017, 07:39 AM
Press R1 first.

Congratulations, you can now beat 90% of the playerbase by spamming that one move if you cancel the 2nd part.

sorry, but i do not quite figure out what do you mean

ZUNniK.
06-13-2017, 08:59 AM
You have to delay. Press R1 first and quickly after R2.

sorry, but i do not quite figure out what do you mean

He means it is a really powerful move. Most of the people cant react to it on consoles. even on pc...
you can cancel it also. to avoid parries.

caopei825
06-14-2017, 03:06 AM
You have to delay. Press R1 first and quickly after R2.

He means it is a really powerful move. Most of the people cant react to it on consoles. even on pc...
you can cancel it also. to avoid parries.

thanks, i got it!