PDA

View Full Version : AC Origins announced at another company's conference?

Dome500
06-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Unless I am mistaken that was the world premiere, right?

Just wondered what you guys think about that. Considering they still have their own conference coming they must have a strong lineup besides Assassins Creed to actually announce a new game of one of their main IPs during another conference and not their own. So either they have another AC in the works that will be released shortly after, or they actually have a lot of other IPs (old and new) to show during their own conference.

// lol, massive typo in the title. It's "company's". Anyway, sorry about that, feel free to ignore it.

ModernWaffle
06-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Unless I am mistaken that was the world premiere, right?

Just wondered what you guys think about that. Considering they still have their own conference coming they must have a strong lineup besides Assassins Creed to actually announce a new game of one of their main IPs during another conference and not their own. So either they have another AC in the works that will be released shortly after, or they actually have a lot of other IPs (old and new) to show during their own conference.

// lol, massive typo in the title. It's "company's". Anyway, sorry about that, feel free to ignore it.

Yup, first reveal. Feel as if Microsoft struck a deal with Ubisoft since Origins is such a great game to emphasise 4K with its lush environments. Well they have four titles to show off including Origins plus at least one new IP so they're hardly lacking in content to show.

Watching it again, the Origins demo is likely an introductory mission and I gather we'll see the actual 'new' content tomorrow.

Helforsite
06-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Yup, first reveal. Feel as if Microsoft struck a deal with Ubisoft since Origins is such a great game to emphasise 4K with its lush environments. Well they have four titles to show off including Origins plus at least one new IP so they're hardly lacking in content to show.

Watching it again, the Origins demo is likely an introductory mission and I gather we'll see the actual 'new' content tomorrow.

I really hope we get to see a gameplay demo that is at least minutes long, but with a potential line-up of Mario vs Rabbids, Just Dance, ACO, FC5, The Crew 2, SouthPark, a new IP, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and a new Splinter Cell they could run out of time, BGE2 and a new Splinter Cell are highly speculative though in regards to being revealed this year.

Misterscruff63
06-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Some gameplay if you have not caught it yet.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ