PDA

View Full Version : The sad truth

dragon7jdc
06-11-2017, 11:49 PM
After spending few monthes on this fourm, I relized that it is not here for players feed back and suggestions. it only exist for player to vent off their emotions and thoughts and then move on. The game will still be here if all players stay or leave, The dev had an idea and they making it happen step by step. i dont like alot of thing in current state of the game and i like few things about the game a well. But the simple answer is you can continue to play or not its totally up to you. with that being said i will continue to play no matter if the game improved or not. Just like many other payers, it's a childhood dream almost coming true. LEARN TO ADAPT OR MOVE ON.

XxHunterHxX
06-12-2017, 12:23 AM
http://main.makeuseoflimited.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/your-giffed-face.gif?496a37

Pillow_Hands
06-12-2017, 12:29 AM
After spending few monthes on this fourm, I relized that it is not here for players feed back and suggestions. it only exist for player to vent off their emotions and thoughts and then move on. The game will still be here if all players stay or leave, The dev had an idea and they making it happen step by step. i dont like alot of thing in current state of the game and i like few things about the game a well. But the simple answer is you can continue to play or not its totally up to you. with that being said i will continue to play no matter if the game improved or not. Just like many other payers, it's a childhood dream almost coming true. LEARN TO PLAY THE TOP 5 OR MOVE ON.

Fixed.

dragon7jdc
06-13-2017, 02:48 AM
hey been watching you on this fourm. glad to see you here.

dragon7jdc
06-13-2017, 02:49 AM
hmm. i rather not. but thanks for the advice.