PDA

View Full Version : F.u.c.k you centurion

RoosterIlluzion
06-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Yeah so he's broke as hell. I hope he gets nerfed to **** because his stunning, stamina draining spam is b.s.

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Yeah so he's broke as hell. I hope he gets nerfed to **** because his stunning, stamina draining spam is b.s.

Nope. The lead designer loves the guy.

Arkhos1988
06-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Well how else they gona sell seasontickets if each costs 40€. And with the usual fix time he will be balanced by season 4-5

CoyoteXStarrk
06-11-2017, 08:07 AM
Well how else they gona sell seasontickets if each costs 40€. And with the usual fix time he will be balanced by season 4-5

You do realize you don't need the season pass to own him or the Shinobi right?

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 08:27 AM
You do realize you don't need the season pass to own him or the Shinobi right?

That's right. It costs only 15k steel.

As a season pass owner, I should feel ripped off - royally.

15k steel is a warm fart if you look at the income. If we compare it to siege, the new heroes should have cost 60k.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-11-2017, 08:29 AM

15k steel is a warm fart if you look at the income. If we compare it to siege, the new heroes should have cost 60k.

Which is why you NEVER buy a Season Pass.

Gastgrinder
06-11-2017, 08:33 AM

Very simple solution, stop playing this broken game.

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Which is why you NEVER buy a Season Pass.

Shame on me indeed.

I was clouded by actually good season pass experiences. Like borderlands, fallout, battleborn (actually a quite good game), shadows of mordor and the witcher.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Shame on me indeed.

I was clouded by actually good season pass experiences. Like borderlands, fallout, battleborn (actually a quite good game), shadows of mordor and the witcher.

There have been good ones, but the vast majority are steaming garbage.

ONYX_x5
06-11-2017, 08:46 AM
We feel your pain Doc. A whole hell of a lot of us truly do.

RoosterIlluzion
06-11-2017, 10:32 AM

Very simple solution, stop playing this broken game.

Well, I usually play vs. Ai, but the matchmaking is so ******ed, that it will not start any AI dominion games, leaving me to play vs. Players and they all use centurion.

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Well, I usually play vs. Ai, but the matchmaking is so ******ed, that it will not start any AI dominion games, leaving me to play vs. Players and they all use centurion.

Turn off matchmaking and enjoy the game fot at least a bit.