PDA

View Full Version : Comics: how are they?

Skelface
06-10-2017, 06:43 PM
As part of the Titan Gaming sale (https://www.comixology.com/comics-sale?list_id=17462&lang=1), almost all of Assassin's Creed issues under the brand are 2$ or 1$ on Comixology. I insta-bought the main series (Assassin's Creed and Templars), but I'd like to know if the rest is worth reading.

Thanks!

VestigialLlama4
06-10-2017, 06:54 PM
The only really good comic they put out was ASSASSIN's CREED BRAHMAN. Had a good story, good art.

The rest have weak stories and bad art.

Elder-Kalakta
06-10-2017, 07:41 PM
I enjoyed the Titan comics and Uprising is becoming my favourite one so far. It's set after Assassin's Creed and Templars.

Brahman was also good.

I'd suggest you have a look for yourself by checking out some panels and reading a bit on them to judge for yourself if they're worth reading. Check out Sorrossys' thread on the comics. She does some spoiler synopsis for each comic on the front page, but after that page, she gives non-spoiler opinions and thoughts on each issue.

If you like the lore, modern day, First Civilisation stuff, then I would highly recommend Uprising.

joshoolhorst
06-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Comics I recommend are The Fall and The Chain are in my opinion the best AC comics with the best art style than it get's followed by Brahman which is also really good!

I think the other comics are mediocere and have some bad art style but if it just costs you $1 dollar than go buy it!

SlyTrooper
06-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Subject 4 (The Fall and The Chain) is one of the best graphic novels I've ever read. Brahman I find to be forgettable, but maybe I just need to read it again.

joshoolhorst
06-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Subject 4 (The Fall and The Chain) is one of the best graphic novels I've ever read. Brahman I find to be forgettable, but maybe I just need to read it again.

Me to high five!

Skelface
06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
I already have Subject 4 and I'm still waiting for the french edition of Brahman by Les Deux Royaumes. :)

The rest have weak stories

Well, that's the entire Assassin's Creed franchise in a nutshell. ._.

Check out Sorrossys' thread on the comics. She does some spoiler synopsis for each comic on the front page, but after that page, she gives non-spoiler opinions and thoughts on each issue.

I'll try to find it, thanks.