PDA

View Full Version : Got a virus from downloading an FL Studio Project, wiped my drive and reinstalled

EliteForceGames
06-10-2017, 05:41 PM
...but there's a small problem, anytime i login to the game at the main menu my Achievements will start popping, and that continues into any part of the game i switch to.

small bug, i know, but very annoying when trying to adjust options or getting a squad together, it cover both up in the top right corner, and displays about 7 or 8 achievements i've completed and won't stop unitl i'm finally in with 2 teams in MatchMaking.

not here to whine, but anyone reinstalling in the future will likely experience this unless it's fixed, Thanks Ubisoft, Wayz.

EliteForceGames
06-10-2017, 06:31 PM
The message that keeps popping is "Actions Completed", and keeps poppping untili am in a game, fully, even the teams screen, it will keep popping.

MeetYaMaster
06-10-2017, 07:05 PM
already made a post about this. Seems global but they don't fix things during operation health they only break things.

EliteForceGames
06-10-2017, 07:40 PM
I'm not agreeing with you, but this is a rare problem for only those who reinstall during Op Health.

Ubi-Zoro
06-11-2017, 01:58 AM
I don't believe it's limited to those who recently installed, but I will make a note of that and see if it turns out to be the case!

EliteForceGames
06-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Not to lead you down the wrong path, but everything was working as intended, for days since OP Health release, wiped my drive, fresh install of W7 Ultimate x64, and re-downloaded R6S and subsequently the patch... now "Actions Completed" multiple times, basically the whole time i play the game except for the actual match.

DeaIman
06-11-2017, 04:08 PM
This is not at all related to you re-installing the game. This is a bug that came along with the most recent patch.

It happens to me and all of my friends, if anything it seems to be related to UPlay. If I open the overlay and look at my weekly challenges and close it - it will start spamming this until I get into a game. And I haven't recently re-installed the game.

You're not the only one experiencing this :rolleyes:

Black_Widow9
06-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Dealman is correct, this isn't a player or Siege exclusive issue. The team is working on a resolving it so keep an eye out for any Uplay updates.

Thanks!