PDA

View Full Version : Your ticking time-bomb... rage quit big brothering

SoggyTaco6
06-10-2017, 03:38 PM
I rage quit. You rage quit. Moving on.

There has been a bug that I have only seen in the past month or so and again today. Basically, at the end of match after the person kills you for the win and before victory is declared the game tries to sync and then you cannot leave the match. Purgatory on Earth. Great.

This gets fixed before rage quit over-control gets turned on because we both know I will have to quit the game I just finished while it is still in progress and then I will get nailed by a 10 minute penalty.

Make your hardware/software that YOU CONTROL not suck and then worry about random BSyou can do to USERS to make it better.

Pay me.

UbiNoty
06-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Sorry about that. Is it a black screen or just a freeze? We're aware of players having end-match issues and are currently working on getting a fix out.
In the meantime, please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as well - thanks!

kweassa1
06-11-2017, 01:46 AM
I rage quit. You rage quit. Moving on.

There has been a bug that I have only seen in the past month or so and again today. Basically, at the end of match after the person kills you for the win and before victory is declared the game tries to sync and then you cannot leave the match. Purgatory on Earth. Great.

This gets fixed before rage quit over-control gets turned on because we both know I will have to quit the game I just finished while it is still in progress and then I will get nailed by a 10 minute penalty.

Make your hardware/software that YOU CONTROL not suck and then worry about random BSyou can do to USERS to make it better.

Pay me.

The "forever stuck in map" bug doesn't happen often enough to be of any relevant issue at all. During the past 4 months it happened to me only once. Assuming I played this game every day, 10 games each, that's 1,200 matches -- that's a 0.0008% probability. Probably not so different a probability for many others as well.

My P2P connection has been rock-solid since the network patch in v1.03. Since then, the only times match blows up in my face is when someone ragequits.

So I'd gladly risk a 0.0008% probability of having to rest for 10 minutes, if it means punishing ragequitters who are 100% the cause of matches blowing up in my face.

Do the math.