PDA

View Full Version : Open world

jeo47
06-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Since i m big fan of far cry series..Just want share my idea how should be far cry 5 world should be explored.The need to make unexplored location more open and diverse, not same old thing where there's a chest and a bottle..Bring back readable notes from FC4 of unexplored location .its help knowing story about that locations which is really good..Instead of providing everything from shop, some items must be achieve by exploring the word like u get special weapons at particular locations or some other gadgets or how about doing some side mission that provide more ammo stock ..:cool:

Canadian Beer42
06-13-2017, 02:56 PM
Since i m big fan of far cry series..Just want share my idea how should be far cry 5 world should be explored.The need to make unexplored location more open and diverse, not same old thing where there's a chest and a bottle..Bring back readable notes from FC4 of unexplored location .its help knowing story about that locations which is really good..Instead of providing everything from shop, some items must be achieve by exploring the word like u get special weapons at particular locations or some other gadgets or how about doing some side mission that provide more ammo stock ..:cool:

I'm sure they will be back, in Primal it was probably left out because back then people talked but didn't have a symbols for their language. Therefore, adding it in Primal would make no sense. But Far Cry 5 I'm certain will surely have it.

HorTyS
06-15-2017, 12:23 AM
I can totally see one of they collectable types being the diaries of one of the Seed family members.

mexicomike
01-13-2018, 09:01 PM
As long as it's an open world where I can go anywhere I want, I'm happy! I hate being forced to complete missions without having the freedom to go where I want.

HorTyS
01-13-2018, 09:23 PM
As long as it's an open world where I can go anywhere I want, I'm happy! I hate being forced to complete missions without having the freedom to go where I want.

I'm guessing that while on an active mission we'll still run into the 'leaving mission zone' prompts if we stray to far from the objective, but when between missions the entire map will be free to explore from the outset...