PDA

View Full Version : Every bot that replaces a player NEEDS to be lvl 3 bot.

vgrimr_J
06-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Im sick and tired of playing with rage quitters and disconnects. EVERY player who gets replaced by a bot NEEDS to be lvl 3 BOT its simply because lvl 2 is way too easy and so is 1. atleast lvl 3 bot is not a brick in the back that slows you down and an actually fight

Epoqx
06-09-2017, 03:40 PM
It all depends on the overall level of both teams. U can't put a lvl 3 bot against beginers.

vgrimr_J
06-09-2017, 03:44 PM
It all depends on the overall level of both teams. U can't put a lvl 3 bot against beginers.

is it? i didnt know this. i thought it was random because all i can see in my games are lvl 2 and 1 bots and mostly in my team sometimes lvl 3 in low lvl games

i hope when the skillbased matchmaking hits all the bots there in my games are lvl 3 since im repscore 41

Epoqx
06-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Well i'm assuming it kinda works like that yeah.

The first weeks of the game, i faced only lvl 1 bots, than a bit more lvl 2, and now much more lvl 3.

Tbh, bots lvl 3 are better than 80-85 % of the players mechanicaly wise. So i dont know if it would be a good idea anyways : p

Blasto95
06-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Well i'm assuming it kinda works like that yeah.

The first weeks of the game, i faced only lvl 1 bots, than a bit more lvl 2, and now much more lvl 3.

Tbh, bots lvl 3 are better than 80-85 % of the players mechanicaly wise. So i dont know if it would be a good idea anyways : p

I wouldnt say they are better, just act completely different than everyone. One thing they do suck at is punishing. Level 3 bots can parry and will throw you down or into walls, yet wont even punish you after the fact more than half the time.

Neversetdrums
06-09-2017, 04:15 PM
I would also add that on console, lvl 2+ bots that have spammy light attacks are a nightmare. They aren't limited by the fps, or the controller/input delay. They attack 10x faster than most players would, and they don't play defensively at all. They are overly aggressive. I spent some time one weekend fighting lvl 3 bots just for practice, and a Valk bot became the bane of my existence. There was no stopping her onslaught of light attacks.......... at all. Yet another example of the disparity between pc and console.

Gastgrinder
06-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Best Ubi makes lvl 2,5 bots.

Horus-31
06-09-2017, 05:14 PM

Agreed. I am an average player with a 1,03 K/D ratio (it doesn't get any more "average" than that). I beat almost every lvl 1 bot unless I mess up badly, I'm OK-ish vs lvl 2 bots and I get wrecked by lvl 3 bots.

rossato2109
06-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Well, I agree the bot cannot be a lvl 1 (as it happens sometimes) but I don't know if most would agree with a lvl 3 bot, I think it would be nice to get one.