PDA

View Full Version : With no end in sight to Centurion 4v4 and 1v1 madness Im done..

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Peace players..

I'd like to say its been fun, but honestly since S2 it has been nothing but a burden to play.

I'd like to say it's been fun playing with most of you, but your insistence to play OP toons which UBI refuses to nerf has sapped my will power.

I can't 4v4 without getting gang raped by Centurions that just ignore revenge and chew you to pieces.

Apparently I can't duel because SUDDENLY I'm terrible, hint hint Centurion issues paired with turtleing. Also now suddenly everone can parry lights like its no issue forcing me to turtle up too which i cant stand.

I can't Brawl cause of low pop.

Elimination and Skirmish are just a salt fest with Centurion gankers abound.

So I'm left with a game I don't enjoy.

Big thank you to Romain the biggest **** on planet Mother ****ing earth for defending the Centurion kit and not recognizing Catapult as a HUGE imbalance issue. I mean the whole dev stream yesterday he just had this big attitude like we are so lucky to have him here. They guy is a ****ing tool!

They try to say they have a big team working on the game, but new executions are months away and they cant push out a balance patch fast enough to stem the bleeding - They didn't nerf the centurion, but instead BUFFED HIM with guard speed change. Ridiculous buff to kensei which wont help anything vs a turtle. A nerf to Conq feat I didnt even know was an issue. A non effectual nerf to Wardens.

The biggest issue I have is the continued denial that Centurion is OP in all game modes. This latest dev stream has just opened the flood gates. Anyone who was worried about getting a Cent knows now that nerfs are far off.. The flood gates are open..

What a waste of 79.99 Canadian and about $50 in silver...

To those of you who said "Git gud" to me. I am smack dab in the slightly above average player in this game. I have incredible constitution when it comes to pretty much everything. I NEVER give up..

Time to wake up and start to take this **** seriously. Stop playing Centurion. Stop abusing the turtle meta.

You complain about how toxic the community is and defend your precious centurion and playstyles til you are blue in the face.

YOU are causing the toxicity with the choices you make.

Can you imagine how much less salty this forum would be if instead of defending the Centurion we all decided to boycott the Hero??

Could you imagine how much better this game would be if instead of being divided on a blackout or a whiteout we just all unified and CHOSE not to play the Centurion and abuse turtle meta?

I blame every one of you who chose to play Warden to abuse shoulder bash mixup and zone, PK light spam players, Warlord Edgers, Conq when it was OP. Centurion 4v4 gods Shinobi(pre nerf asshats).. You are all Cancer.

I'm so relieved to be gone!

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 10:54 AM
yeah im tired of centurion kick spamm and jumping half the map + the ****ing traking in the game even if you doge the kick he hits you with the stab or punch

ZUNniK.
06-09-2017, 01:09 PM
ye... i want to, but its getting harder and harder to say something against those type of arguments you brought up. honestly, im kind of disappointed too with the devstream yesterday. i dont think cent is op but something has to be done with him in 4vs4.(dont think they have to collect more data again as they say :D ) its a constant gang rape. i switched to warlord, which i refused to play before this gang rape situation. but with him its a little bit easier to stay alive longer and turn the match (sometimes). cents and shinobis are a little much to deal with in 4vs 4....

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Peace players..

I'd like to say its been fun, but honestly since S2 it has been nothing but a burden to play.

I'd like to say it's been fun playing with most of you, but your insistence to play OP toons which UBI refuses to nerf has sapped my will power.

I can't 4v4 without getting gang raped by Centurions that just ignore revenge and chew you to pieces.

Apparently I can't duel because SUDDENLY I'm terrible, hint hint Centurion issues paired with turtleing. Also now suddenly everone can parry lights like its no issue forcing me to turtle up too which i cant stand.

Big thank you to Romain the biggest **** on planet Mother ****ing earth for defending the Centurion kit and not recognizing Catapult as a HUGE imbalance issue. I mean the whole dev stream yesterday he just had this big attitude like we are so lucky to have him here. They guy is a ****ing tool!

They try to say they have a big team working on the game, but new executions are months away and they cant push out a balance patch fast enough to stem the bleeding - They didn't nerf the centurion, but instead BUFFED HIM with guard speed change. Ridiculous buff to kensei which wont help anything vs a turtle. A nerf to Conq feat I didnt even know was an issue. A non effectual nerf to Wardens.

The biggest issue I have is the continued denial that Centurion is OP in all game modes. This latest dev stream has just opened the flood gates. Anyone who was worried about getting a Cent knows now that nerfs are far off.. The flood gates are open..

To those of you who said "Git gud" to me. I am smack dab in the slightly above average player in this game. I have incredible constitution when it comes to pretty much everything. I NEVER give up..

Time to wake up and start to take this **** seriously. Stop playing Centurion. Stop abusing the turtle meta.

You complain about how toxic the community is and defend your precious centurion and playstyles til you are blue in the face.

Can you imagine how much less salty this forum would be if instead of defending the Centurion we all decided to boycott the Hero??

Could you imagine how much better this game would be if instead of being divided on a blackout or a whiteout we just all unified and CHOSE not to play the Centurion and abuse turtle meta?

I blame every one of you who chose to play Warden to abuse shoulder bash mixup and zone, PK light spam players, Warlord Edgers, Conq when it was OP. Centurion 4v4 gods Shinobi(pre nerf asshats).. You are all Cancer.

But you aren't above average, you are actually pretty far below it. You told us to look at your stats and your duel record is in the 79th percantile. I told you to record some of your fights and show them here because the things you were complaining about can be countered. We can give you some constructive criticism on how to counter centurion.

Sykoink
06-09-2017, 01:24 PM
But you aren't above average, you are actually pretty far below it. You told us to look at your stats and your duel record is in the 79th percantile. I told you to record some of your fights and show them here because the things you were complaining about can be countered. We can give you some constructive criticism on how to counter centurion.

Are you defending the current state of the Centurion in 4v4?? :eek: Or are you talking about countering the Cent in Duel?

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Are you defending the current state of the Centurion in 4v4?? :eek: Or are you talking about countering the Cent in Duel?

Duel. I agree that cent has absolutely ruined 4s and same with shinobi but to a smaller extent. It's significantly less fun than it was preseason 2

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Peace players..

I am very sorry to hear that, mate. I wish you could spend a little time and wait for the development. New things always bring trouble with them. They force us to get rid of old habbits and acquire new ones. I think it shouldn't be the end. I wish I could convince you somehow, that progress will come. Devs are humans, too, and when cornered they might get salty, too. Maybe it was just an overreaction from his side. I don't watch stuff like that, because all these things are made to influence people from one side or the other. I just play and make up my own minde, so I can't comment on what happened. All I would like, is for you to give it a little time. Maybe a few days off game would make you reconcider?
If you are not coming back, I wish you the best, and still hope you give the game a second chance.

ZUNniK.
06-09-2017, 01:56 PM
I am very sorry to hear that, mate. I wish you could spend a little time and wait for the development. New things always bring trouble with them. They force us to get rid of old habbits and acquire new ones. I think it shouldn't be the end. I wish I could convince you somehow, that progress will come. Devs are humans, too, and when cornered they might get salty, too. Maybe it was just an overreaction from his side. I don't watch stuff like that, because all these things are made to influence people from one side or the other. I just play and make up my own minde, so I can't comment on what happened. All I would like, is for you to give it a little time. Maybe a few days off game would make you reconcider?
If you are not coming back, I wish you the best, and still hope you give the game a second chance.
And they say its toxic here :D nice one mate :)

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 02:05 PM
And they say its toxic here :D nice one mate :)

They are right a little. I am trying my best to face the toxity of the forum and talk reasonably, but I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later, the ones who want to help just stick to playing and leave the forums for the toxic environment it has become.
However, I understand anyone who is disappointed. All I want is for those who are disappointed to take a step back and be reasonable and show some patience. Together we can reach much more than alone or split into two groups. We are enemies in the game, let's be a community in the forums.

Blasto95
06-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Why group 4v4 Centurions with 1v1 Centurions....They are both completely different and should not be grouped into one.

1v1 Centurion has a strong punish and quick heavies. THATS IT. Everything else is easy as hell to avoid and punish.

4v4 Centurion is a nuisance and a balance problem. They need to nerf 4v4 Centurion but leave 1v1 Centurion untouched.

Got a problem with his parry punish? Take it up with the turtle meta and parry reward. People have wanted that nerfed before centurion came around.

guor6800
06-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Why group 4v4 Centurions with 1v1 Centurions....They are both completely different and should not be grouped into one.

1v1 Centurion has a strong punish and quick heavies. THATS IT. Everything else is easy as hell to avoid and punish.

4v4 Centurion is a nuisance and a balance problem. They need to nerf 4v4 Centurion but leave 1v1 Centurion untouched.

Got a problem with his parry punish? Take it up with the turtle meta and parry reward. People have wanted that nerfed before centurion came around.

No offense but every bit of the game was better pre-cent.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 02:41 PM
No offense but every bit of the game was better pre-cent.

Agreed, but he's here now and isn't going anywhere which was made apparent by Roman. Only thing we can do is wait and see if they make some reasonable changes to him.

guor6800
06-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Agreed, but he's here now and isn't going anywhere which was made apparent by Roman. Only thing we can do is wait and see if they make some reasonable changes to him.

Yeah true.But also for me is gonna be from the sidelines.Let's see first if anything legit is done in 1.09.

Anarnam
06-09-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm playing mostly duels and except the time where I was learning the game (I started playing few days after start of season 2, when centurions were available to season pass) I had no problems whatsoever with centurions. I mean I'm losing sometimes but I can say with confidence that I win most fights against centurions, unless they only parry (and I always lose against players who dont attack but keep parrying which is exceptionally painful for nobushis like me :D)

Epoqx
06-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Annd.. I'm gettin tired to read the same **** on nearly each posts.
If you cannot win vs a cent in 1v1, you are a bigger trash than the ennemy. Cent as been proved being B tier 100 times. Get ****in better. Period.

4v4 everyone knows the actual balancing problems. There isnt a single need to post that same crap over and over again every day.

You are probably a crapiest player than you thaught, because you cannot evolve with the game itself.

Please leave the game.
It will be better for you and for us.

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Annd.. I'm gettin tired to read the same **** on nearly each posts.
If you cannot win vs a cent in 1v1, you are a bigger trash than the ennemy. Cent as been proved being B tier 100 times. Get ****in better. Period.

4v4 everyone knows the actual balancing problems. There isnt a single need to post that same crap over and over again every day.

You are probably a crapiest player than you thaught, because you cannot evolve with the game itself.

Please leave the game.
It will be better for you and for us.

Pretty harsh for a post, that starts with 'Peace Players'.
Quite a few do not agree with OP, but even though I am tired of it too, one has not to become rude, especially not on a post, which starts with above words.

Even though I agree with you on the point, that I am getting tired of it, as well, disappointed players have the right to reflect in a civil manner on these forums, from my point of view. And let's admit it, he's not raging THAT bad, if at all ;) ... I've read worse today

We.the.North
06-09-2017, 05:29 PM
There isnt a single need to post that same crap over and over again every day.

That's where you are wrong. Ubisoft is like a Government in a democratic society. When in power (over a game), they have total control over what will and wont be done. Us, the citizen (paying customers), the only way we can influence an actual change after we voted (paid the game) is by protesting ... often and loudly.

People say they are sick of the toxic community. To this I'll say that when a handful of players are arguing against something, it's toxicity ; when the majority of the forum agrees on something and yell for changes relentlessly, then it's something inherently wrong with the game that needs fixing ASAP.

4v4 : Centurion is broken and a fun killer. The majority agrees with that statement and protests for change. It's not toxic, it's healthy for the game. The only reason it's perceived as toxic is because Ubisoft is taking way too long to adress / recognize the issue and people are growing tired of the protesting ... which also happen in real life when government let a movement die slowly. It sucks and will drive people away from futher elections (games released by Ubisoft).

As far as I am concerned, I moved on to another game waiting for real fixes. In 1v1, the turtle meta has killed my fun ; in 4v4, the centurions ganking squads also killed my fun. Gameover, time to have fun elsewhere. I'll be back maybe in season 3. As for futur games, the serious connection issue really turned me off from Ubisoft titles for a long while.

MasterChiefPON
06-09-2017, 06:07 PM
The problem with toxicity is not people that want a fix for something or criticize the game, is the people who don't realize that some fixes require a lot of time, and they have to gradually fix everything, they can't just say: here you go!! next week we'll release a giant patch with all the fixes of the game, no more disconnection, 100% balance, we won't need to touch the game again.

So when they don't get what they need or want quickly (we all want it) or don't agree with someone a switch flips in their heads and start insulting everyone, claiming that the devs are not listening because they don't give a **** about the game anymore and then flood the forums with posts to repeat the exact same things, every time with more hate, and everytime with less arguments.

We all get frustrated sometimes and need to complain but some people don't acknowledge some things have improved since the beginning and others are in the process of being fixed, and I believe the devs are listening and working to fix what we've said need fixing and I think some things are hard to fix and require a lot of thinking and time.

Instead of coming here or anywhere to give hate to everybody, what they should do is to take a break and come when things are better because if they can't provide constructive feedback anymore what's the point, things are not gonna get better instantly because they complained. Instead, it just makes harder for them to collect real feedback because they need to pass through all the hate and the same complaints to get to it.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 07:11 PM

I was planning to sail off into the sunset, but I need to address this nerd...

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Duuklah

I am a 100% solo player.. My win rate in Brawl is 56%. My win Rate in duels is 44%. The characters I played mainly are Valkyrie, Raider(prebuff), Kensei, and Berzerker. I have a bunch of failed experiments with other Heroes.

You criticize my duel win % ignoring all my other win percentages.

When I first pick up a character I take em through the bot Gauntlet up to lvl 3. Then I duel duel duel duel duel to hone my skills because I hate the idea of being the weak link on my team. Then I take the hero to 4v4 and brawls.

1. I don't play S tier characters in a game where S tier is a HUGE advantage. One of the reasons balance has hit me so hard. (Valk is bad.. trust me. Too easy to punish and terrible vs a turtle who can parry lights. Don't waste your time.)

2. In Brawls I have 56% win as an exclusively solo player. My KDR is positive indicating that I'm not being carried for the most part. That puts me in the 49th percentile. Considering my character choice probably above average performance.

3. These stats are post Centurion and Shinobi (I **** on 80% of Shinobi FYI). The addition of these OP, toons which I refuse to play due to having self respect, has brought down my win ratios. Clearly I'm having big issues dueling the Centurion which has lately been 60% plus of Duels. As always Warden, Wah Lard, LB, Conq ,PK, Shugoki cause their standard problems.

4.My FHTR score puts me in the top 3% of players. Im the ~the 140th player in Canada. Top %ages as valk.

5.I have dueled more than any other mode. Duels are by far the most challenging.

6. If you look at my PVP playlists section the numbers are actually quite strong.

7. I had the GUTS to post my stats... Let's see yours!

To say I'm far below average is not only incorrect given the conditions with which I've reached the 44% duel win ratio you keep touting, it's down right offensive.

I tested this game in Beta. I bought the game. I bought some steel. I couldn't be any more exemplary for the ~average player in For Honor. In fact as I posted I'm slightly above average to good.

I'm trying my best to explain that there is a SERIOUS issue with the balance in For Honor and it has been a consistent problem since day 1. If I'm this upset and complaining about it then there are a million(ha ha) other players who are just as upset, but who aren't as vocal. A majority of players in fact.

Even pre Centurion and Shinobi there were clear stand outs in terms of 1v1 and 4v4 performance. With the steps they took towards evening out the playing field I felt better. The Centurion DESTROYED all elements of balance in all game modes and THEY DID IT TO US..

The fact that they DID this intentionally makes me incredibly upset. The fact that they are taking FOREVER to fix this, by ANY means necessary, Is making me upset.

I love this game, I do.

I blame the devs for destroying it. Especially Romain.

I blame the cancerous player base for zeroing in on every OP element of the game and exploiting it to its fullest advantage. The game is called For Honor. Not Win By Any Means Necessary..

@AntonioJ26 I await your stats and your reply with baited breath. Don't disappoint me, and really think before you type this time.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 07:19 PM
The problem with toxicity is not people that want a fix for something or criticize the game, is the people who don't realize that some fixes require a lot of time, and they have to gradually fix everything, they can't just say: here you go!! next week we'll release a giant patch with all the fixes of the game, no more disconnection, 100% balance, we won't need to touch the game again.

So when they don't get what they need or want quickly (we all want it) or don't agree with someone a switch flips in their heads and start insulting everyone, claiming that the devs are not listening because they don't give a **** about the game anymore and then flood the forums with posts to repeat the exact same things, every time with more hate, and everytime with less arguments.

We all get frustrated sometimes and need to complain but some people don't acknowledge some things have improved since the beginning and others are in the process of being fixed, and I believe the devs are listening and working to fix what we've said need fixing and I think some things are hard to fix and require a lot of thinking and time.

Instead of coming here or anywhere to give hate to everybody, what they should do is to take a break and come when things are better because if they can't provide constructive feedback anymore what's the point, things are not gonna get better instantly because they complained. Instead, it just makes harder for them to collect real feedback because they need to pass through all the hate and the same complaints to get to it.

I beta tested for them. I told them 100% of the issues you see today would cause major problems and they should delay the release or reduce the price tag.

They pushed the game out 2 days after open beta ended with the whole board screaming about 100% of the issues you see today. They didn't fix one issue.

More issues cropped up with balance as players learned tricks and exploits.

We screamed for balance patches. Heroes were banned from competitive duel tournaments. Cheats were used to win duel tournaments. S tier heroes were born.

The whole time UBI DIDNT MAKE ONE POST ON THE FORUMS TO ADDRESS ANY OF OUR ISSUES.. NOT ONE!

We planned and executed a blackout.

Then balance patches started to roll out and they started posting on the forums. The nerfs while too light gave me some hope.

They released S2 and DESTROYED any balance the game had.

These are facts. UBI did all these things to the player base and the game. They purposely attacked balance for money. They attached a Triple AAA pricetag to a game that was no where near completed.

This is basically EXPENSIVE Beta.

You wonder why we are so impatient for fixes? BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE GAME ON PURPOSE FOR MONEY..

So **** that. **** you fan boy. **** UBI.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 07:45 PM
I was planning to sail off into the sunset, but I need to address this nerd...

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Duuklah

I am a 100% solo player.. My win rate in Brawl is 56%. My win Rate in duels is 44%. The characters I played mainly are Valkyrie, Raider(prebuff), Kensei, and Berzerker. I have a bunch of failed experiments with other Heroes.

You criticize my duel win % ignoring all my other win percentages.

When I first pick up a character I take em through the bot Gauntlet up to lvl 3. Then I duel duel duel duel duel to hone my skills because I hate the idea of being the weak link on my team. Then I take the hero to 4v4 and brawls.

1. I don't play S tier characters in a game where S tier is a HUGE advantage. One of the reasons balance has hit me so hard. (Valk is bad.. trust me. Too easy to punish and terrible vs a turtle who can parry lights. Don't waste your time.)

2. In Brawls I have 56% win as an exclusively solo player. My KDR is positive indicating that I'm not being carried for the most part. That puts me in the 49th percentile. Considering my character choice probably above average performance.

3. These stats are post Centurion and Shinobi (I **** on 80% of Shinobi FYI). The addition of these OP, toons which I refuse to play due to having self respect, has brought down my win ratios. Clearly I'm having big issues dueling the Centurion which has lately been 60% plus of Duels. As always Warden, Wah Lard, LB, Conq ,PK, Shugoki cause their standard problems.

4.My FHTR score puts me in the top 3% of players. Im the ~the 140th player in Canada. Top %ages as valk.

5.I have dueled more than any other mode. Duels are by far the most challenging.

6. If you look at my PVP playlists section the numbers are actually quite strong.

7. I had the GUTS to post my stats... Let's see yours!

To say I'm far below average is not only incorrect given the conditions with which I've reached the 44% duel win ratio you keep touting, it's down right offensive.

I tested this game in Beta. I bought the game. I bought some steel. I couldn't be any more exemplary for the ~average player in For Honor. In fact as I posted I'm slightly above average to good.

I'm trying my best to explain that there is a SERIOUS issue with the balance in For Honor and it has been a consistent problem since day 1. If I'm this upset and complaining about it then there are a million(ha ha) other players who are just as upset, but who aren't as vocal. A majority of players in fact.

Even pre Centurion and Shinobi there were clear stand outs in terms of 1v1 and 4v4 performance. With the steps they took towards evening out the playing field I felt better. The Centurion DESTROYED all elements of balance in all game modes and THEY DID IT TO US..

The fact that they DID this intentionally makes me incredibly upset. The fact that they are taking FOREVER to fix this, by ANY means necessary, Is making me upset.

I love this game, I do.

I blame the devs for destroying it. Especially Romain.

I blame the cancerous player base for zeroing in on every OP element of the game and exploiting it to its fullest advantage. The game is called For Honor. Not Win By Any Means Necessary..

@AntonioJ26 I await your stats and your reply with baited breath. Don't disappoint me, and really think before you type this time.

Dang you are upset. Here's my stats.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/AlyssaA-3

Everything you said pretty much doesn't matter. Your fhtr score or your other records. we were talking about dueling in before and that's what I was addressing now. Your record is really bad, I don't know what to tell you and like I said if you just recorded yourself we could help you instead of you sperging out. You are far below average at least at dueling, you are the 76th percantile. Your KD in brawl means nothing in terms of you being carried or not, it's apparent from your duel record that you aren't above average like you claim to be.

You are constantly complaining about centurion and rather than trying to get better you just keep waiting for ubi to change him.
It's time to adapt or move on until they change him but stop blaming the character solely for your failures especially since the complaints you've leveled against him have counters.

I think you are hard pressed to find someone who would say cent isn't broken in 4s but in duels he's at the lower end of upper tier at best. He might be higher with the upcoming patch due to his guard stance being changed but he's much worse than WL, warden , and shin.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 08:52 PM

Everything you said pretty much doesn't matter. Your fhtr score or your other records. we were talking about dueling in before and that's what I was addressing now. Your record is really bad, I don't know what to tell you and like I said if you just recorded yourself we could help you instead of you sperging out. You are far below average at least at dueling, you are the 76th percantile. Your KD in brawl means nothing in terms of you being carried or not, it's apparent from your duel record that you aren't above average like you claim to be.

You are constantly complaining about centurion and rather than trying to get better you just keep waiting for ubi to change him.
It's time to adapt or move on until they change him but stop blaming the character solely for your failures especially since the complaints you've leveled against him have counters.

I think you are hard pressed to find someone who would say cent isn't broken in 4s but in duels he's at the lower end of upper tier at best. He might be higher with the upcoming patch due to his guard stance being changed but he's much worse than WL, warden , and shin.

Lets prove those aren't your stats.

1. Did you change from a man(boy?) to a woman? AlyssaA-3 doesn't seem like its close to Antonioj26 at all.

2. With 1314 posts one would venture that you have a lot of time to play. Yet the stats you posted show only 4 days where you played any games since May28.

3. In those 4 days you played since May 28th your performance has been FAR below your normal performance. FAR BELOW. Are you having some issues perhaps?

4. with a near 95% win rate in duels why on earth havent you dueled more than 31 times!! I mean you profess to be the expert at dealing with Centurion 1v1 but you o nly have 31 duels? They cant have been recent because your win rate recently is sub 50%...

5. In deathmatch you have 1569 kills and 1068 assists.. Deathmatch is BY FAR your most played game.. HOLY CRAP ARE YOU GANKING IN 4v4s!!!

Antonio.. Lets be honest. These aren't your stats. You picked bad stats to be your ghost stats.

Want to try one more time? Stuff like this can REALLY affect your credibility...

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 08:55 PM

Does anyone mind sending AlyssaA-3 mail on PSN to let them know Antonioj26 is trying to impersonate them?

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Lets prove those aren't your stats.

1. Did you change from a man(boy?) to a woman? AlyssaA-3 doesn't seem like its close to Antonioj26 at all.

2. With 1314 posts one would venture that you have a lot of time to play. Yet the stats you posted show only 4 days where you played any games since May28.

3. In those 4 days you played since May 28th your performance has been FAR below your normal performance. FAR BELOW. Are you having some issues perhaps?

4. with a near 95% win rate in duels why on earth havent you dueled more than 31 times!! I mean you profess to be the expert at dealing with Centurion 1v1 but you o nly have 31 duels? They cant have been recent because your win rate recently is sub 50%...

5. In deathmatch you have 1569 kills and 1068 assists.. Deathmatch is BY FAR your most played game.. HOLY CRAP ARE YOU GANKING IN 4v4s!!!

Antonio.. Lets be honest. These aren't your stats. You picked bad stats to be your ghost stats.

Want to try one more time? Stuff like this can REALLY affect your credibility...

Well for 1 I play under my wife's account because when my cousin comes over he plays under mine. He spends all my steel on his Orochi so I don't even bother playing under my account anymore and haven't for a couple months.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/Antonio-J26

2. Not really since I can post when I'm outside of the house but I can't play the game outside of it. I travel a lot for my job and there's lots of downtime giving me the time to post.

3. Possibly, not really sure. I have been playing drunk and also with killuminatiSh who has the worst connection since he's in Bangkok right now.

4. Never professed to be an expert in beating centurions, I just don't think he's as difficult as you make him sound. Having a bad run doesn't make me a bad player, if you were on PlayStation I'm sure I would destroy you. In terms of dueling I actually duel a lot, just not online. I duel people from here all the time.

5. It's the mode where I can just turn my brain off and relax after working 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week so yeah that's what I'm going to play the most so I can have fun. I'm still more than a competent duelist and would be willing to fight anyone who claimed otherwise.

KilluminatiSH
06-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Well for 1 I play under my wife's account because when my cousin comes over he plays under mine. He spends all my steel on his Orochi so I don't even bother playing under my account anymore and haven't for a couple months.

2. Not really since I can post when I'm outside of the house but I can't play the game outside of it. I travel a lot for my job and there's lots of downtime giving me the time to post.

3. Possibly, not really sure. I have been playing drunk and also with killuminatiSh who has the worst connection since he's in Bangkok right now.

4. Never professed to be an expert in beating centurions, I just don't think he's as difficult as you make him sound. Having a bad run doesn't make me a bad player, if you were on PlayStation I'm sure I would destroy you. In terms of dueling I actually duel a lot, just not online. I duel people from here all the time.

5. It's the mode where I can just turn my brain off and relax after working 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week so yeah that's what I'm going to play the most so I can have fun. I'm still more than a competent duelist and would be willing to fight anyone who claimed otherwise.

Don't worry broski, I'll make sure your stats get worse when I'm back home. <3

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Don't worry broski, I'll make sure your stats get worse when I'm back home. <3

lol don't do that! Then I won't be able to use that as an excuse!

Hormly
06-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Hmmm i have over 200 hours on this game so id say i easily got my 80$ worth, and as for steel, never spent a dime on it, because im a smart consumer ^^, now sitting on nearly 50k steel that I have no use for. Funny how that works in the end

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 09:33 PM

According to you, you bought this game twice and made a smurf account??

ROFLMAO!!!

You are having issues with the new characters just like I am according to your ever worsening stats......

You haven't dueled in ages according to your "stats".

You have two accounts... You sure KilluminatiSH isnt your 2nd account providing you with an alibi? He sure piped in here fast considering its 330am over there atm.

I don't appreciate you trying to call me out as a "bad player" when you have no reputation except what you put out on this board which sadly I feel is VERY suspect.

Being Drunk and playing with your buddy isn't an excuse to get on your high horse and lay down judgment on someone else who never professed to be elite.

Especially when your stats are SLIPPIN!

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 09:41 PM
The game is dying and its likely your fault!

https://youtu.be/8yn_vpoNO-A?t=8m55s

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 09:46 PM
According to you, you bought this game twice and made a smurf account??

ROFLMAO!!!

You are having issues with the new characters just like I am according to your ever worsening stats......

You haven't dueled in ages according to your "stats".

You have two accounts... You sure KilluminatiSH isnt your 2nd account providing you with an alibi? He sure piped in here fast considering its 330am over there atm.

I don't appreciate you trying to call me out as a "bad player" when you have no reputation except what you put out on this board which sadly I feel is VERY suspect.

Being Drunk and playing with your buddy isn't an excuse to get on your high horse and lay down judgment on someone else who never professed to be elite.

Especially when your stats are SLIPPIN!

Not a smurf and didn't buy two copies. Someone doesn't know how PlayStations work. I just told you why I use my wife's account but that's okay you can slide right pass that if you want. I don't know what that psycho killiminati does at 3:30 am but it's not like people aren't up at that time. I'm happy to upload footage of us fighting later on tonight or tomorrow if he's on if You actually believe I would go through all that trouble to make 3 accounts just to lie to some rando stranger who is bad at this game. Yeah I never said I destroyed them off the bat and in fact ive said shin is OP in duels and centurion is OP in 4s. When I said I duel all the time I said people on here, implying they are custom matches. Do you think I just get lucky and manage to hit guys from the forums all the time?

Where else am I suppose to have a reputation aside from this board? I'm sorry but you are bad according to the numbers and the constant whining, I can't sugar coat it anymore. I didn't say you professed to be an elite, you said you were above average and you are far below it.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 09:47 PM
The game is dying and its likely your fault!

https://youtu.be/8yn_vpoNO-A?t=8m55s

He's talking about you in this video.

dekot11
06-09-2017, 09:54 PM
you should take a break. I only came back to check on kensei buffs and was hoping to see some centurion nerfs.

I only play 1v1 and centurion is not fun. making a single mistake and losing all your stamina is not fun.

also no offense but 44 winrate is not above average. but that doesn't even matter, so what if pros can best centurion all day? most people are not pros.

blasto in another thread said that centurion is weak if you don't get parried by him and if you don't get hit....

I assume he said this with a straight face.

Vingrask
06-09-2017, 09:54 PM
You guys want to talk about stats, so show me someone with more experience than I have in Duels.

Based on that, I say: Centurion need to lose the stamina drain and just it! Everything else is fine for 1v1!

Now, 4v4 modes is another topic, and isn't Centurion fault, it is how the game work. You can annoy someone with any coordinated unblockables, fact that Lawbringers are why I hate play 4v4 modes. Ubi need to change revenge so you can be immune to stuns or give the person a delay where the next stun would work, like "this person can only be stunned 1 time each 8 seconds" and stuff.

ZUNniK.
06-09-2017, 09:55 PM
guys and thats why it doesnt make sence to counter arguments with player skill. it ends in a who has a longer **** contest. you dont need to be very good at the game to understand its mechanics. on the other hand you have to got some experience with this game to build up some proper arguments. you both agree at some point that cent is a problem in 4vs4. so, there is a problem with this char that needs to be fixed. yes, we all agree i think.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 09:58 PM
guys and thats why it doesnt make sence to counter arguments with player skill. it ends in a who has a longer **** contest. you dont need to be very good at the game to understand its mechanics. on the other hand you have to got some experience with this game to build up some proper arguments. you both agree at some point that cent is a problem in 4vs4. so, there is a problem with this char that needs to be fixed. yes, we all agree i think.

He was the one saying he was above average and I was just pointing out that he's far from it. I wouldn't have posted mine but he asked me to so I'm not going to refuse his request.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 10:06 PM
He was the one saying he was above average and I was just pointing out that he's far from it. I wouldn't have posted mine but he asked me to so I'm not going to refuse his request.

I explained with valid reasons why my duel win rate is 44%. My brawl win rate is 56% Which is above average with a positive KDR so not carried. My Overall win %is 51% which is above average.

You are a fussy little **** with small hands..

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 10:08 PM

The basis of my argument is that I represent the "average" player and I'm pissed..

This *** wants to come in here and tell me I'm FAR below average when anyone with half a brain can see the truth..

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 10:11 PM
He's talking about you in this video.

No he isnt you dumb ****.

i dont play any of the abusive characters and i dont abuse any of the broken **** and I certainly dont ledge people for sport and I dont break up 1v1s.

You do obviously due to your gank record in Deathmatch.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 10:12 PM
I explained with valid reasons why my duel win rate is 44%. My brawl win rate is 56% Which is above average with a positive KDR so not carried. My Overall win %is 51% which is above average.

You are a fussy little **** with small hands..

You suck at dueling and clearly you are being carried in the other modes. Your KD doesn't reflect whether you are being carried or not. Your overall win rate is 51% but if you look closer you are the top 68% meaning that your win rate is only better than 32% of the population. Being worse than 2/3rds of a games population is below average. Brawl is the only mode where you have a higher win rate than half of the population and that is just barely over. You are bad, no need to get mad.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 10:13 PM
The basis of my argument is that I represent the "average" player and I'm pissed..

This *** wants to come in here and tell me I'm FAR below average when anyone with half a brain can see the truth..

You are far below, 68% of the population is better than you at this game.

Arkhos1988
06-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Yeah kd ****length with F4 in teh game gj ******sXD

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Thats not how statistics work you ****ing simp.

50% win rate is the benchmark for average.. Its obviously a flaw in the program. It doesnt take even a quarter of a brain to realize that.

Explain to me how im beating 51% of players out there and losing to 49% how im worse than 68% of the population? DONT HURT YOURSELF

ZUNniK.
06-09-2017, 10:26 PM
i think we're running in circles here... you guys have to duel it out :) may the better win mates. cya on the batllegrounds :)

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Thats not how statistics work you ****ing simp.

50% win rate is the benchmark for average.. Its obviously a flaw in the program. It doesnt take even a quarter of a brain to realize that.

Explain to me how im beating 51% of players out there and losing to 49% how im worse than 68% of the population? DONT HURT YOURSELF

Are you just pretending to be stupid or ignoring the numbers below your winrate to protect your ego? You aren't beating 51% of the players, that's just your winrate you dummie. Where your winrate falls in terms of the rest of population is how you figure out about where you sit with in terms of skill level. You have to compare that to everyone else's winrate and compared to everyone else you are beating 32% of the population and you are lower than 68%. Do you get it yet or do I have to explain simple math more in depth for you?

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 10:27 PM
i think we're running in circles here... you guys have to duel it out :)

I would love to crush this dummie but unfortunately we play on two different platforms.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Are you just pretending to be stupid or ignoring the numbers below your winrate to protect your ego? You aren't beating 51% of the players, that's just your winrate you dummie. Where your winrate falls in terms of the rest of population is how you figure out about where you sit with in terms of skill level. You have to compare that to everyone else's winrate and compared to everyone else you are beating 32% of the population and you are lower than 68%. Do you get it yet or do I have to explain simple math more in depth for you?

Explain to me once more how I win 50% of the matches I play but I'm not beating 50% of the players I play? I only beat 32% of the players I play...

You need a CAT scan man.. Its a flaw in the system.

you take 100 players and make them all fight. i beat 50 and 50 beat me yet somehow you are telling me that i only beat 32....

You are such a ****

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 10:38 PM
Explain to me once more how I win 50% of the matches I play but I'm not beating 50% of the players I play? I only beat 32% of the players I play...

You need a CAT scan man.. Its a flaw in the system.

you take 100 players and make them all fight. i beat 50 and 50 beat me yet somehow you are telling me that i only beat 32....

You are such a ****

I'm going to explain this as easy as I possibly can for you with a couple examples. Lets say you do 100 matches and you lose one of those matches. Your winrate will be 1%, got it so far? Good. Now do you think that 1% of the population of this game has a 1% win rate? Not a chance in hell. There's no way 1 out of 100 people have a win rate that low.

So now let's do the opposite. The task of winning 99 matches in a row while only losing one seems impossible. That would give him a win rate of 99% so by your logic do you think 1 out of 100 people are able to achieve this magnificent feat? Not a chance in hell.

I rest my case, if you are too stupid to understand that then there really is no hope for you.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 11:32 PM
I'm going to explain this as easy as I possibly can for you with a couple examples. Lets say you do 100 matches and you lose one of those matches. Your winrate will be 1%, got it so far? Good. Now do you think that 1% of the population of this game has a 1% win rate? Not a chance in hell. There's no way 1 out of 100 people have a win rate that low.

So now let's do the opposite. The task of winning 99 matches in a row while only losing one seems impossible. That would give him a win rate of 99% so by your logic do you think 1 out of 100 people are able to achieve this magnificent feat? Not a chance in hell.

I rest my case, if you are too stupid to understand that then there really is no hope for you.

You don't understand scaling and decimals. Its really quite comical.

I was using 100 players as an example that could be scaled up or scaled down.

If I beat half the players I play, I'm average. Numbers aren't flexible the way you are try to make them.

Answer me just ONE QUESTION........

1. What win rate makes you an average player?

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 11:46 PM
You don't understand scaling and decimals. Its really quite comical.

I was using 100 players as an example that could be scaled up or scaled down.

If I beat half the players I play, I'm average. Numbers aren't flexible the way you are try to make them.

Answer me just ONE QUESTION........

1. What win rate makes you an average player?

But your example is flawed because you aren't comparing your winrate to others. If there are 20 players who don't get a single win then they are going to skew where everyone lands. I don't know what winrate makes you average but I would say wherever 45~60% of the population sit.

Duuklah
06-09-2017, 11:48 PM
I would love to crush this dummie but unfortunately we play on two different platforms.

Thanks for highjacking my goodbye thread btw.

This has literally turned into a summary for why I don't have time to play this broken *** game anymore.

MasterChiefPON
06-09-2017, 11:49 PM
This is the kind of thread I was talking about... good job guys!! Keep filling the forums with this.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Thanks for highjacking my goodbye thread btw.

This has literally turned into a summary for why I don't have time to play this broken *** game anymore.

Np happy to.

CaptainPwnet
06-10-2017, 12:03 AM

The thing is they didn't even try to do anything. A great start would have been making the unblockable stab revenge parryable(I am not even sure it's intended that it goes through revenge parry. But considering it wasn't changed I assume it is intended or at least Roman likes it so it's staying for now). Wouldn't affect 1v1 at all but would go a long ways to helping in 4v4. They could also have implemented severely reduced damage from allies after his knockdown punch which again would not affect 1v1 at all but go a long ways in 4v4. A nerf to the haymaker feat would also have been smart that would not affect 1v1.

But instead we got nothing despite their claims of trying to make changes based on not only data but community perception. . . Well Centurion has probably been considered by many the biggest cancer this game has seen yet in 4v4 and he got 0 changes even though Shinobi got a "slight nerf" that was not slight at all lol.

Then the clincher for me was Roman's belligerent defense of the Centurion and his kit clearly showing showing some fairly obvious dev bias. If this is where the game is going then I am afraid I am pretty much out too. Already getting kind of bored after 100's of hours of play but yesterday's dev stream was the nail in the coffin for me. Maybe season 3 or whenever the supposed defensive meta patch hits will be better. But other than that a few games a week for dailies and no more For Honor beyond that, sure feels like the game is not heading in a good direction.

Edit: Also how many buffs does this make for Kensei now since launch? 3 I think, and yet they still just don't understand what his problem is and give him more quality of life changes to smash new players with. His changes coming up once again will not help him in the slightest against decent-skilled players. . . Poor Kensei

Antonioj26
06-10-2017, 12:12 AM
The thing is they didn't even try to do anything. A great start would have been making the unblockable stab revenge parryable. Wouldn't affect 1v1 at all but would go a long ways to helping in 4v4. They could also have implemented severely reduced damage from allies after his knockdown punch which again would not affect 1v1 at all but go a long ways in 4v4.

But instead we got nothing despite their claims of trying to make changes based on not only data but community perception. . . Well Centurion has probably been considered by many the biggest cancer this game has seen yet in 4v4 and he got 0 changes even though Shinobi got a "slight nerf" that was not slight at all lol.

Then the clincher for me was Roman's belligerent defense of the Centurion and his kit clearly showing showing some fairly obvious dev bias. If this is where the game is going then I am afraid I am pretty much out too. Already getting kind of bored after 100's of hours of play but yesterday's dev stream was the nail in the coffin for me. Maybe season 3 or whenever the supposed defensive meta patch hits will be better. But other than that a few games a week for dailies and no more For Honor beyond that, sure feels like the game is not heading in a good direction.

Oh it's incredibly disappointing and his aggressive snap back at the chat would be too if it wasn't so hilarious. We've known for awhile cent was his baby but for him to be so blatant about it shocked me. Friendly custom matches are how I get the most enjoyment out of the game lately.

JibletHunter
06-10-2017, 12:50 AM
When does he snap (as in what time in the warriors den video)? i want to see the reason cent is not being nerfed into the ground.

Venk0383
06-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Uninstalled due to the balance problems. This game become really ****!

Antonioj26
06-10-2017, 01:05 AM
When does he snap (as in what time in the warriors den video)? i want to see the reason cent is not being nerfed into the ground.

1:19:00ish

JibletHunter
06-10-2017, 01:30 AM
1:19:00ish

Thanks! For someone who loves data so much, it seems very subjective to say "you got grabbed and died." I hope Roman gets canned (not for the comment, just for his seeming inability to balance cent across game modes).

EDG_Avocado
06-10-2017, 04:34 PM
agreed, this game just isn't worth playing anymore. I've quit for 2 weeks or so now and I might come for the whiteout day for just the daily orders and that is it

Haplo_Bane
06-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Completely agree with most anti-cent gankarama comments.Hate to say it,but a certain someone in ubiSOFT needs to grow up. It's our game,not his. Deal with it.

kweassa1
06-10-2017, 04:54 PM
It's moments like these which are quite satisfying that invalidate some of the advice I give out, and things I say.

● Most people begin QQs with the exact same line of phrases that go... "I'm not a superb player, but I'm at least decent...", except the sad truth is, despite what they think, they're really not. Far from it, actually.

● Then they go on to rant about things which have the actual, real "average" or "decent" players puzzled, because they usually mutter stuff which has clear countering methods that can be learned through repeated practice for most average players. It's not even one of those things that require superhuman levels of reflexes to counter, but just repeated experience.

● Then the rants proceed into repeated defamations, insults on the game and its developers, and of course threats of quitting, "prophecies" of how the game shall fall if the devs don't immediately listen to them and fix things the way they want.

● Soon, they turn into public obnoxiousness as their attitude turns sour and just vile. Every good-intentioned announcements, contacts from the devs or moderators they answer with insults, cynicism, a generally bad attitude in poor taste. And such attitudes go on for weeks, months.

● In the end, some people reach the end of their patience and start objecting to their attitudes and behaviors... which is the point they rain down insults on those who don't agree with them, calling people "noobs", "fanboys" and such.. how others are blindly defending some corporate conspiracy.

● And then the grand finale -- the long, convoluted "good bye, I'm done, curse you all" post.

It's basically like this, every time, in any game forums. The "balance whiners" never change, and they always go through the above phases. How do I know this? Because I've seen people repeat that same pattern for 20 years.

It's basically like working as a therapist. :rolleyes: Every addict has their own sob story, thinking they're some unique case -- how they had such a dramatic trauma and had no choice but to become addicted... and how nobody understands them... except every addict is the same. People fall under addiction for the same reasons, in same manner, and always turn up the same, and they always blame everything else but themselves. :rolleyes:

All addicts have excuses, but all excuses are exactly the same. How the world screwed them over, and none of it was their fault. (Remind you of anything?)

20 years. Always the same. In every game that has PvP.

Kinda depressing how predictable people are, but its just like that.

Is there a 'balance' problem with FH? Sure there are. Every fighting-game has such. But are the people who constantly complain about really qualified enough to tell what 'balance' means? I'm sorry to say, no.

They wouldn't know what 'balance' means if it snuck up on them and bit them in their rear. It's because for many, many people, "balance" is just another word for "something that makes me win."

(ps) The whole thread was one of the most entertaining to watch, Antonio... lol.. good show. Two thumbs up. :D