PDA

View Full Version : Tell me ubisoft, why did you buff caveira 2 times in a row except this patch?

How2Suk
06-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Why did you buff one of the strongest heroes in the game with one of the most overpowered side weapons in the game now that is basically as powerful as prenerf glaz rifle and is an insta knock out, as well as make silent step have no counters. You would think they would actually make the roamer queen have a 100% counter instead of a "sometimes" counter. The fact shes a 3 speed 1 armor operator, makes little noise even outside of silent step, has arguably the 2nd smallest hitbox in game next to ash, has one of the best weapons in the game with her pistol, has one of the most overpowered abilities with her interrogation, why did you buff her pistol when before the buffs it was already extremely deadly because of its close range damage and its spammable fire.

Caveira is almost impossible to kill unless she screws up or its a 1v2+

The fact that this hitbox change that will come out with operation health i believe that will make it so the clothing/gear doesnt count as the hitbox will be a huge buff to the 3 speed 1 armor operators when they are already hard as hell to hit and get a hitreg hit on, this will make caveira even stronger.

Nerf caveira, or make jackal a 100% counter, caveira is one of the strongest operators in this game turned practically overpowered by the 2 buffs to her pistol, which you effectively made a injure version of glazs rifle.

I dont care how you nerf caveira, just needs a nerf to her pistol in 1 or more ways and needs a 100% counter, which is what jackal should of been.

SarawakianPower
06-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Cav is not OP. She is simply doing her job as an annoying roamer, it is her job to sneak up on you. Ive killed her plenty of times as an attacker, her shotgun is so mediocre because of the extreme recoil. She only has 1 armour so she is very vulnerable. just watch your back and cover the flanks while attacking, alot of good players choose cav.

xXEA61emanXx
02-15-2018, 01:53 AM
Her guns are not that good and her side arm is only good at close range. Her hit box is fine as well, I kill her so often itís not even funny.

LordFeffrick
02-27-2018, 06:10 AM
Cav's pistol is way too strong. She broke blackbeards shield and downed me in two shots ( at full health ) . Wth Ubisoft fix this. Side note you are about to turn blitz into a god, stop while you are ahead.