PDA

View Full Version : Concerns over quit penalty

katarzyna1974
06-09-2017, 01:41 AM
If Ubisoft does implement the quit penalty, they should really first do something about the massive hacking problem. Its just not fun to play with them so there's no point in not leaving those games. Just as well, with all the connection problems, the penalty might affect people who were unlucky enough to have DC'd and still get hit with a penalty.

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 01:52 AM
Please report hackers here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) so we can deal with them internally and investigate and sanction their accounts.
And the penalty only applies to people who physically quit, not disconnects.
And if you load into a match, and see that someone hackers are running amok, you have 30 seconds to gtfo without being penalized - we do this because we understand that some situations are not pleasant and so this is a grace window to give you an opportunity to back out if need be.

katarzyna1974
06-09-2017, 02:00 AM
I know the intention is only to hit those that actually quit, but in practice I think the system might have problems telling the difference. I don't know how the system is coded but its just a small thought.