PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft <3

FinnOfTheHorde
06-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Can You tell me if this cool super ultimate epic ultra game will have year 2 season pass? And when my lawbringer will get amazing choke execution? Love u Ubisoft <3 So sad I can't even send application to be a For Honor game tester in my country...

XxHunterHxX
06-08-2017, 09:41 PM
yes i relly do want another useles 40 euro season pass....the one i have now gave me so much value...2 heroes that they will nerf to the ground soon and some cosmetics i dont care about....cool..

Knight_Raime
06-08-2017, 10:09 PM
I doubt they know yet. I think it'll entirely depend on how the rest of year 1 goes. If it goes well like siege ended up doing it'll for sure get a season 2 like siege did.

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Executions take a bit longer to release than outfits since they have an effect in-game and need much more intensive testing before we can greenlight them for release.
But you obviously already know it's coming (cough-leaks), so save up your steel so you can be ready when it comes out!

As for year 2...we're only halfway through year 1 and we've still got so much stuff to show you all :D. So happy to hear that you love FH so much though <3

FinnOfTheHorde
06-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Executions take a bit longer to release than outfits since they have an effect in-game and need much more intensive testing before we can greenlight them for release.
But you obviously already know it's coming (cough-leaks), so save up your steel so you can be ready when it comes out!

As for year 2...we're only halfway through year 1 and we've still got so much stuff to show you all :D. So happy to hear that you love FH so much though <3

Thanks for answer <3