PDA

View Full Version : Connection Issues

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 07:16 PM
So... playing some dominion and, well... got to the enemy team breaking and killed The last guy... got disconnected didn't I. Was fine throughout the game. Not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. Does this happen a lot for everyone or is this just me???

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Just happened again 😪 This really isn't fun

FlintSkyGod
06-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Yeah, this happens to me a lot. Last few seconds of the game and I get disconnected. I just had 3 Elimination games in a row that all disconnected me after the first round. Seriously the only reason I play PvAI. I really want to play PvP but 3/5 games I get disconnected in the first minute or two.

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Yeah, this happens to me a lot. Last few seconds of the game and I get disconnected. I just had 3 Elimination games in a row that all disconnected me after the first round. Seriously the only reason I play PvAI. I really want to play PvP but 3/5 games I get disconnected in the first minute or two.

I understand your pain

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 08:21 PM
It goes through some rough connection stretches. Past week was great for me, until yesterday and it was unplayable. Serious issue with this game.

lllWARCHILDlll
06-08-2017, 09:04 PM
So... playing some dominion and, well... got to the enemy team breaking and killed The last guy... got disconnected didn't I. Was fine throughout the game. Not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. Does this happen a lot for everyone or is this just me???

The For Honor game and its connection since launch with a broken monthly timeline, youtuber reviews, and gamer feedback.

Basically... The answer to "is this how the game is".

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1679066-Look-at-this-literal-absolute-mess-(games-4-month-history)?p=12679768#post12679768

Capoupacap
06-08-2017, 09:18 PM
There is a blackout (or a whiteout) on june 17.

XxHunterHxX
06-08-2017, 09:34 PM

Hey atlest you dont ghet a crash like me and you have to restart the game