PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed

Rajna_
06-08-2017, 07:01 PM
I am curious, what the developers think about how the new Assassin's Creed game leaked :D

Sushiglutton
06-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Relatively speaking it has leaked way less than all games since I think AC2. So they're probably pretty happy with the brewing hype and that they'll be able to reveal (almost all of) it at E3 on monday!

Bastiaen
06-08-2017, 08:50 PM
I'm so excited that we may finally get a reveal on Monday. It will likely crush the forums into obselescence if AC isn't at E3...
A little hope, a little despair.

wvstolzing
06-08-2017, 08:56 PM
I'm so excited that we may finally get a reveal on Monday. It will likely crush the forums into obselescence if AC isn't at E3...
A little hope, a little despair.

AC is confirmed to be on E3. (Check out: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/event/e3-2017-pre/)

jayjay275
06-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Haven't been this hyped for an AC game since Unity. Only getting back into AC again after a long time away from it. Use to post here all the time. I don't know if anyone remembers me 😂

cawatrooper9
06-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Haven't been this hyped for an AC game since Unity.
Shhhhhhhh, don't say that! :p

Haha, kidding. Welcome back!

jayjay275
06-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Shhhhhhhh, don't say that! :p

Haha, kidding. Welcome back!

I know! We remember the hype back then! Thank you for the welcome back. I honestly think this game has potential. :)

Bastiaen
06-08-2017, 09:24 PM
AC is confirmed to be on E3. (Check out: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/event/e3-2017-pre/)
Yay! A little less despair in the world!

ninja4hire10
06-08-2017, 09:33 PM
What's Monday's livestream gonna be on, as in, how can I watch? YouTube, Twitch, E3 page...the main site? No doubt I'm making myself available for it, however it'll be available.

cawatrooper9
06-08-2017, 09:40 PM
What's Monday's livestream gonna be on, as in, how can I watch? YouTube, Twitch, E3 page...the main site? No doubt I'm making myself available for it, however it'll be available.

I think it's YouTube, but I'm not 100% on that.

AherasSTRG
06-08-2017, 10:05 PM

It's everywhere. All big gaming sites and all smaller sites will be covering the press conference. I am personally checking out gamespot.com for event coverage.

joshoolhorst
06-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Haven't been this hyped for an AC game since Unity. Only getting back into AC again after a long time away from it. Use to post here all the time. I don't know if anyone remembers me ��

I didn't have hype for any AC game anymore since 3... Than I played Unity and oooooh God no more.
God bless I returned to this franchise and getting hyped again I have missed that feeling so freaking much

Bastiaen
06-09-2017, 05:02 PM
I didn't have hype for any AC game anymore since 3... Than I played Unity and oooooh God no more.
God bless I returned to this franchise and getting hyped again I have missed that feeling so freaking much

I've played all the console games, and enjoyed most of them, but Syndicate is the one that discouraged me the most. From the initial reveal, I just felt like they failed to capture what I wanted most out of the setting by focusing so much on the Rooks. The awful story kinda killed my hype for the franchise for a while, then add the that the year off, and I've just been more interested in other things (Zelda).

I get where you are coming from with Unity's multitude of issues, but my point is that each of us have different high and low points in the series because we value different things in them. I do think that Unity could have been so much better, but it saddens me that Unity was the game that turned you away from the franchise for a time.

joshoolhorst
06-09-2017, 05:49 PM
I've played all the console games, and enjoyed most of them, but Syndicate is the one that discouraged me the most. From the initial reveal, I just felt like they failed to capture what I wanted most out of the setting by focusing so much on the Rooks. The awful story kinda killed my hype for the franchise for a while, then add the that the year off, and I've just been more interested in other things (Zelda).

I get where you are coming from with Unity's multitude of issues, but my point is that each of us have different high and low points in the series because we value different things in them. I do think that Unity could have been so much better, but it saddens me that Unity was the game that turned you away from the franchise for a time.

You have no idea I became the ultimate Assassin's Creed hater when I played Unity and I had zero hype for unity, I locked out all the memories I had of the franchise for a time but it just came back because of my autism every freaking time so I gave into AC again and... I am happy to be back, believe me you wouldn't want me around back in 2014, 2015 and begin 2016 in real life with AC XDDD

Bastiaen
06-09-2017, 06:25 PM
You have no idea I became the ultimate Assassin's Creed hater when I played Unity and I had zero hype for unity, I locked out all the memories I had of the franchise for a time but it just came back because of my autism every freaking time so I gave into AC again and... I am happy to be back, believe me you wouldn't want me around back in 2014, 2015 and begin 2016 in real life with AC XDDD

Well, I'm just glad you're back. We've each got different things that we love about the games, but I hope that we can at least agree that we're all here because we love them.

Helforsite
06-09-2017, 08:48 PM

Man, I can relate eventhough I really liked Unity. When Syndicate came out I was once again struggling with depression and I was actually looking forward to it only to find the most shallow, gimmicky and shortest game in the series and that made me feel like I couldnt look forward to anything anymore. Nowadays, I have my depression much more under control and I think I was a bit too harsh on Syndicate at first. I still think its a bad game with a really weak story, but I love Evie and thus the game redeems itself somewhat.

joshoolhorst
06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Man, I can relate eventhough I really liked Unity. When Syndicate came out I was once again struggling with depression and I was actually looking forward to it only to find the most shallow, gimmicky and shortest game in the series and that made me feel like I couldnt look forward to anything anymore. Nowadays, I have my depression much more under control and I think I was a bit too harsh on Syndicate at first. I still think its a bad game with a really weak story, but I love Evie and thus the game redeems itself somewhat.

You have depression welcome to the club

SlyTrooper
06-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Haven't been this hyped for an AC game since Unity. Only getting back into AC again after a long time away from it. Use to post here all the time. I don't know if anyone remembers me 😂

We've both done the same thing haha. I had a bit of a break from AC after Syndicate got announced because I was so underwhelmed. Ended up selling all my collectables. Just watched the AC movie last week because of all the leaks and that made me really nostalgic for the old days and I started to regret selling everything. I've made up for it though; just bought a ton of rare figurines, the Ezio Collection, Chronicles and all the books I was missing. I think my collection is actually better now than it used to be :D

So excited for the new AC. Haven't been this excited since Unity, just the same as you.

Pretty sure I remember you btw :)