PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Den June 8th

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 04:56 PM
In the absence of CandleInTheDark, I thought I would try to step into his shoes and do a summary of this weeks Warriors Den Livestream. I'm guessing one of the things he will worry about while he is gone is not being here to do this, so Candle ... this is for you, dedicated to you, in your honour.

Video is up, countdown is progressing ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKgsMQGODA

Live Update coming next week, big balance changes coming.

1000 entires to Emblem competition, no Swastikas, lol ;) Vote opening for Emblems tomorrow at 5pm ET

Console version of patch 1.08 coming out tomorrow (Friday)

3 days Champion Status compensation for outages at the start of the week

Quit penalty expected to be triggered next week on Monday

Join in flow to be activated after the quit penalty to keep people joining the game / minimise disruption. People will be able to join just after a game finishes.

Matchmaking values are being tested to try to produce matchmaking that is accurate but doesn't take too long. Still some work to be done in other words.

Steel is on sale for 30% off

NEW CONTENT
(video in the stream) - 14 new Elite outfits (one for each hero)
PEACOCK - Knights
STRIGIFORMES - Vikings
LAND, AIR AND SEA - Samurai

95% of players leaving For Honor figure disputed. It is not correct. They would not still be here otherwise actively working on Season 3 and so on.

More Vault footage of basic gameplay concepts and models. Target Gameplay Footage showed, clarified that this footage is a film not actual gameplay, 4 years old, and that while it was in-engine it was made with no technological constraints, showing their 'dream' vision of what they imagined back then.

Why has Eric Pope not been fired yet despite trying really hard? ;) He keeps doing something to save his job at the last minute.

They have been meeting with Viking and Knight reenactors. Vikings have a 'special friendship'

Roman and Damien arrive to talk balance changes ...

Defense Penetration - looked at data, no confirmation it is OP or making people win, but listening to the community they have decided to nerf the values, main value down to 15% from 17.5% and secondary down to 9% from 15%

Guard Changes - same Guard switching change times for all characters.

Kensei - buffs incoming, Helmsplitter uninterruptible on block, Swift Strike the same

Warden - Vortex nerf, window for GB cancel down to 400ms, Shoulder Bash stamina cost will increase

Shinobi - nerf on Kick, double dodge no longer connects to GB, Stamina cost increase on double dodge kick, changes to uninterruptible stance duration making it start later in the move to allow a response to an incoming kick before the uniterruptible part starts, double dodge side kick start up is longer

Warlord (WAH LARD) - throw range reduced. Infinite shield charge not able to be fixed in a live update

NO OTHER HERO CHANGES

Revive duration - up to 3 seconds in Skirmish and Elimination (from 2)

FEATS

Revive faster feat - decrease in revive time gained from this feat cut to a maximum of 25% from 50%

Revenge Attacks - gain from attacking reduced, overall damage reduced by 10%

Auto Revive - now revive with just 50% health instead of 100%

Body Count - gives less benefits

Conqueror - changes to heal on block, all health gain values down to 5 from 10 and 15

Fiat Lux - area increased to 4m, stun duration increased to 4 seconds from 3 seconds and aoe now does 25 damage regardless of distance

Healing Wind - heal up to 50 from 40 and now has a 60 second cooldown

Longbow - damage down, Javelin damage down, both dropping to 50 from 80

Crossbow - damage down, Throwing Axe damage down - both dropping to 25 from 30, with 60 seconds cooldown

Kunai - damage down to 15 from 20 and has cooldown of 60 seconds

(I missed a couple of points because Roman talks too fast, will update later if possible)

Q and A SESSION

Still debating what they want to change about Centurion, looking at Centurion in 4 vs 4 as they are aware of the impact he has had in 4 vs 4 modes

They are looking at increasing chip damage

Roman aggressively defends Centurion and his kit when challenged again

Working on flicker, no fix in sight

Ranked mode is coming .... Soon™

Pincopallino097
06-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Good job! Thanks :)

Vingrask
06-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Thanks, Gray! I thought we would pass without it for a few weeks.

Hey, Candle, if you see it, get better, mate!

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Guard Changes - same Guard switching change times for all characters.

Kensei - buffs incoming, Helmsplitter uninterruptible

Warden - Vortex nerf, window for GB cancel down to 400ms

Shinobi - nerf on Kick, double dodge no longer connects to GB, Stamina cost increase on dodge, changes to uninterruptible stance duration making it start later in the move to allow a response to an incoming kick before the uniterruptible part starts

Warlord (WAH LARD) - throw range reduced. Infinite shield charge not able to be fixed in a live update

NO OTHER HERO CHANGES

Let the QQ commence. No Centurion changes. Unless they plan on adding a universal change to CC spam which seems like it wouldnt effect his 1v1 game play. Didnt a moderator say they were looking into Centurion?

Dizzy4213
06-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Shinobi is dead lol. Slight nerf my ***!

No nerfs to Centurion so 4v4 will continue to remain unplayable.

They even nerfed Body Count lmao.

Pain-Seeker
06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Shinobi is dead lol. Slight nerf my ***!

No nerfs to Centurion so 4v4 will continue to remain unplayable.

They even nerfed Body Count lmao.

This. I can understand the stamina part but the rest ? Like wtf ? Now the only thing you can do is go for a kick that can be interrupted a lot sooner or a light attk that deals next to zero dmg . So not only there will be no 50/50 that wasent even real like wardens but everytime you go for a kick you just take a hit . Gj

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Had to add this, I think it's Roman and Damiens official comment on everything (they showed this in the Stream) ;)

https://i.imgsafe.org/98377b3199.jpg

Eyaside
06-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Love the shinobi updates. Really clever way to help balance that out. His near 50/50 on double dodge was ridiculous. Glad to see him being put in line from a tier of his own to the rest of the pack. GAURD SPEED BABY. THE TIME OF LB META IS NOW!

Netcode_err_404
06-08-2017, 06:15 PM
defensive fix boyz, or your game will die in shame. After 5 months.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 06:21 PM
That's it guys, if I missed anything or got anything wrong please comment and I will update the original post accordingly, thanks :)

Supercool5150
06-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Good job Gray...Thanks for your time. Oh and by the way..FU Pasqual...Just wanted to be the first to say it. :cool:

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Oh and by the way..FU Pasqual...Just wanted to be the first to say it. :cool:

Haha ;)

Supercool5150
06-08-2017, 06:29 PM
So am I understanding correctly? Centurion is fine the way he is? Missed that part. (stupid job)

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 06:34 PM
So am I understanding correctly? Centurion is fine the way he is? Missed that part. (stupid job)

Pretty much. Or at least, they don't want to touch the things the people are complaining about the most, because those things are essential parts of his kit.

Supercool5150
06-08-2017, 06:40 PM
I personally don't have a problem with Cents, but I expect the hate threads to multiply.

Halvtand
06-08-2017, 06:46 PM
****, hasn't conq suffered enough? It is already the worst hero in the game, not counting that the centurion seems to have been purpose-built to counter it, now the one ability that can keep conq alive is nerfed? Thanks.

I just hope that the next big patch gives him something back, otherwise I think we'll stop seeing him on the battlefield.

ONYX_x5
06-08-2017, 06:48 PM
"We are looking to balance centurion and shinobi so they're less of a terror in 4v4s with the next patch. You'll probably get to hear more information about our plans tomorrow in the livesteam."
We have been told this all week.
"Roman aggressively defends Centurion and his kit when challenged again"
Told this just now.
If the 95% thing is not true, put the counters back up. Don't claim it, prove it.
Enjoy the money my family, my friends and myself have give you. There won't be anymore.

Knight_Raime
06-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Okay question. Is what's described here coming in the next patch? or a random live update coming soon? Because i'm confused. I thought orochi and bushi were to get buffs in the next update before their big patch that addresses defensive meta. Which if true means we're getting another update/patch before defensive meta patch further pushing that patch away. OR those changes just will appear in the defensive meta patch.

Anyway here are my thoughts:

1) defense penetration nerf. I agree that it need to be nerfed. But it concerns me that they made a change they didn't think was needed due to community feedback. This is a slippery slope.

2) Guard changes. Good. hopefully that includes centurion now as well.

3) Says buffs are incoming only one listed buff. I hope there is more than on buff coming for him. I absolutely don't play kensei. But i'm not sure if this one change will be enough for him.

4) vortex nerf. I get that the vortex is frustrating. But it's completely countered by most lights. as canceling to parry a light is one of if not the most difficult things to achieve at the moment. Vortex is really only scary when you're OOS in which things should be super punishing there. I'll have to see how these changes play out. But they really should hold back on warden nerfs. he's barely relevant as is. any more nerfs and he's going to need to be buffed else where.

5) Shinobi nerfs. double dodge no longer connects into guard break...what exactly does this mean? It already doesn't auto connect into it. GB is too slow. are they just making it slower? Stamina cost increase on double dodge kick. Okay. but it's not going to change anything. It just means matches for kick happy shins will be dragged out longer since they have to wait on stamina to come back. uninteruptable starts later in the animation. Finally. a good change. If done right it should mean most people if they read it right should be able to punish with a light. At the same time I would have rathered they added recovery frames to a whiffed kick to achieve the same result. Perhaps that can still be done if kick is still too strong later on. I still think recovery frames on wake up should be looked into.

6) warlord nerf. good.

7) feat changes. All seem fine ish to me. but pretty much all feats need some tweaking and/or be moved to higher/lower tiers to actually balance feats for good.

8) I'm assuming they mean changes beyond that window of escape for double pins. I don't think there is an easy solution there that wouldn't drastically effect his 1v1/2v2 game. except maybe reduced effectiveness of unblockables if it's spammed.

9) Increased chip damage is what we've been asking for. But if you intend to only leave it on heavies combos need to be more relevant and heavy parries need to not give GB's. Lights shouldn't be stopped combo wise if blocked. that will be the easiest way to allow combos to actually happen. and if chip damage stays on heavies only assassins won't become gods of chip. Then again lights should probably have minor chip. if only when the opponent is out of stamina. to force something to happen.

10) Considering how long they've been working on flicker and they still haven't nailed down a solution they should just make soft feints mechanically a thing. Allow all zones to be soft feinted into lights or vise versa. or both. Potentially also allow heavies to soft feint into GB as well. That way heavies are more useful and GB's as well.

All in all it sounds like a decent update. I'm just holding out for this big defense patch they have told us about. As it's also supposed to have a lot of changes to the roster as well. That will be the update that makes or breaks the game imo.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Final edit is now in place - added a couple of feats I missed, added more detail in general and tidied things up a bit. Now I am actually going to go play the game :)

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Okay question. Is what's described here coming in the next patch?

As I understood it this is part of a live update next week.

5) Shinobi nerfs. double dodge no longer connects into guard break...what exactly does this mean? It already doesn't auto connect into it. GB is too slow. are they just making it slower? .

They said you will now have to wait for double dodge kick to fully complete before you can do a GB, rather than it connecting. I haven't unlocked Shinoobi so I cannot comment on how it works now.

corazondedelfin
06-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Final edit is now in place - added a couple of feats I missed, added more detail in general and tidied things up a bit. Now I am actually going to go play the game :)

Hey Gray, Im writing here just to tell you hello and ask you how you are. Its been a long time. I hope you are doing well, I completely abandoned the game as you probably already know lot of time ago. Hope you are fine :)

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Hey Gray, Im writing here just to tell you hello and ask you how you are. Its been a long time. I hope you are doing well, I completely abandoned the game as you probably already know lot of time ago. Hope you are fine :)

Wow! There is a name from the past ;) If I had been eating I think I would have choked when I saw your name as the last commenter just now. I'm good man, thanks for asking. Hope you are too, good to hear from you :)

Vingrask
06-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Since they basicaly did the same thing to Warden and Shinobi, I think it's fair, but the big problem here is that now Shinobi has nothing.
Now every single move can be hard punished and the next complains will fall over the light attacks. In fact, this is already happening, since most players are getting into the counter for Shinobi and the hero get less and less options. This last week was much more easy win a Duel with my Berserker than with the Shinobi, where with the first I was doing 3-0 on the same person where the Shinobi did 2-2 everytime, always close rounds. The double dodge guessing game was the Shinobi way to feint, and now there is nothing more to do than wait the enemy do a move and try respond, what will lead us to a staring fight.

Not remove/reduce the Centurion stamina drain is a punch in my face. Nothing is more infuriating than do a mistake, lose a lot of HP for a combo and end with no way to counter-attack because I'm OOS and everything I can do is try avoid remain in that state forever. Really, Ubi, I say it as one of the top 0,1% Duel players: this is a bad decision and not fun for nobody than the Centurion. And not fair, what is worse.

Nothing consistent about the defense meta patch. I'm getting tired of wait, and the only reason I still play (than that I damn love this game) is because you guys repeat "this is coming soon", but never give to us an absolute vision of what is coming. I'm sick of being GB'ed every Parry, I'm tired of being scared of attack when the enemy can Parry lights, I'm sick and tired of be the one trying while the enemy just wait for a safe Parry. I bought Distant World Universe and I'm playing FH less and less waiting this patch without know what is being working on.

Same guard speed for heroes like Nobushi, Shugoki and Lawbringer without the defense patch basicaly killed my will. I can't imagine how damn annoying will be face a Warden 3.0 that will be Lawbringer after that. It is annoying today and will be much worse.

TheLastPandaa
06-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Oh great! a new nerf to the CONQUEROR!
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/125/377/JokerFacepalm20110725-22047-hxvv4j.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/812abf76dc2fba47ee8a5df0af4bbd21/tumblr_msak72ptwb1qgwf0wo1_500.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/W-_sABor77E/hqdefault.jpg
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/001/122/017/ae6.png
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/horadeaventura/images/a/a1/Homer-Facepalm-440x288.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130311165955&path-prefix=es
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/c/c6/Alice-facepalm.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140910040316

FredEx919
06-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Thanks for posting this @Gray360UK. In case you all are wondering, the final patch notes discussed today haven't been posted yet. We'll be working on getting those up with any extra details soon.

Knight_Raime
06-08-2017, 07:26 PM
As I understood it this is part of a live update next week.

They said you will now have to wait for double dodge kick to fully complete before you can do a GB, rather than it connecting. I haven't unlocked Shinoobi so I cannot comment on how it works now.

Ah. Which means everyone gets the new stuff at the same time. Good to know thanks.
Wait. I thought they were referring to double dodge and then GBing after. Not with a kick involved. I don't think i've seen anyone attempt to do this. So it seems like an odd fix. But i'll wait for the full patch notes just so everything is clear then.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Ah. Which means everyone gets the new stuff at the same time. Good to know thanks.
Wait. I thought they were referring to double dodge and then GBing after. Not with a kick involved. I don't think i've seen anyone attempt to do this. So it seems like an odd fix. But i'll wait for the full patch notes just so everything is clear then.

Romans exact words were "so the double dodge can longer connect to a Guard Break' so you were right, sorry, I think I wrote it correctly in the original post, I just don't know the character at all so I'm easily confused, haha ;)

Knight_Raime
06-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Romans exact words were "so the double dodge can longer connect to a Guard Break' so you were right, sorry, nothing to do with kick, will update accordingly.

Well either way. Fred said not all of the changes that are going into the live update were mentioned today. Their full patch notes will have them and those are usually pretty detailed (and have developer commentary attached if I remember right) so we will know what's up for sure when those drop.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Well either way. Fred said not all of the changes that are going into the live update were mentioned today. Their full patch notes will have them and those are usually pretty detailed (and have developer commentary attached if I remember right) so we will know what's up for sure when those drop.

As far as what they said today goes, my original post is 100% accurate, but of course they might change things, add things or take things away, or indeed explain things in more detail in their patch notes. But if you want to know what the Devs said today without having to watch for 1h 30 mins, then ... hey presto! ;)

MasterChiefPON
06-08-2017, 08:06 PM
I really like this live update, good changes. I hope they keep like this.

Kitsune..
06-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Thanks for posting this @Gray360UK. In case you all are wondering, the final patch notes discussed today haven't been posted yet. We'll be working on getting those up with any extra details soon.
Regarding Kensei buff, I wonder, it that all we can count for? I don't mean this update, but the foreseeable future.

Also, thanks for the summary, Gray.

Also I have a plea to the dev team: please list Kensei's nerfs in the patch notes this time. Thank you in advance.

AstroFlyer686k
06-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the summary.

corazondedelfin
06-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Wow! There is a name from the past ;) If I had been eating I think I would have choked when I saw your name as the last commenter just now. I'm good man, thanks for asking. Hope you are too, good to hear from you :)

Hahahha Im an old viking that now lives in Valhalla :D Im fine mister Gray, trying to save the oceans in a PhD life :D I miss old times arguing here about how I looked cooler or not with my super samurai. When are they going to add the ronin? And when are they going to fix the damn trophies?

How is your life going gray?

Maaci
06-08-2017, 09:08 PM
As always, thanks for the summary.

Now, why no news about the defensive patch? Is that change perhaps coming with ranked mode added? That would be great if so. If that patch is good i will play this game again, if its not i will never touch this game ever again.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 09:21 PM
How is your life going gray?

All good thanks, I bought my own business in March so I am doing well, more money, free time when I want it, no boss to answer to ... I can even browse these forums at work without getting told off ;)

Lyskir
06-08-2017, 10:02 PM
FINALLY guard change fix....LB/Raider meta incoming :P

Good Job UBI

now deff meta fix and the game is way more fun to play

ShadowStepped
06-08-2017, 10:25 PM
I am just wondering when they are going to make the Orochi a little more relevant? I know they said they will have changes. I was really hoping to hear something today. Oh well, I am glad Shinobi got nerfed. Not sure all of them were necessary but kick spam was super fuc king annoying. Making it more expensive stamina is a good call.

Moondyne_MC
06-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Dang, ultra nerf to Shinobi, yet Roman "aggressively defends" Cent balance? Righto.

CaptainPwnet
06-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Dang, ultra nerf to Shinobi, yet Roman "aggressively defends" Cent balance? Righto.

You mean the "slight nerf" right? The dev bias shows through pretty strong in this patch. It's like they don't even care if their game fails at this point.

The_B0G_
06-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Cent just has too many unblockables, getting revenge means nothing against them, they still interupt every attack.

Anyone who defends cent is a goof who's just enjoying easy mode. I mean this for team base modes obviously, he's not great 1v1, he's an absolute beast in team modes though.

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 12:02 AM
So did they explain how fast the guard change switch will be? I know it's the same for everyone but will it be as fast as wardens or as slow as centurions?

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 12:03 AM

Anyone have the minute mark where roman defends cent?

Lyskir
06-09-2017, 12:05 AM
So did they explain how fast the guard change switch will be? I know it's the same for everyone but will it be as fast as wardens or as slow as centurions?

I would like to know that, too

Gray360UK
06-09-2017, 12:19 AM
Anyone have the minute mark where roman defends cent?

Watch from 1 hr 19 mins

Roman had already adressed the Centurion earlier in the stream. Eric brought it up again because people had been yelling at Roman in the chat, because they were unhappy with his earlier answer. Basically Eric interrupted Roman with something he had already answered. To me, he wasn't happy to have to answer it again, the best he offered was 'maybe we might consider changing it in the future'

Gray360UK
06-09-2017, 12:21 AM

Switch stance at 100ms 'like all the guys' to directly quote Roman.

bmason1000
06-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Switch stance at 100ms 'like all the guys' to directly quote Roman.

I'm guessing that means there were only ever two speeds? "Normal" at 100ms and whoever was slower were all the same as well? Whatever that speed was? Irrelevant now, i guess, since everyone's at 100

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 01:21 AM
I'm guessing that means there were only ever two speeds? "Normal" at 100ms and whoever was slower were all the same as well? Whatever that speed was? Irrelevant now, i guess, since everyone's at 100

No there was in between. Sounds like everyone will have the same speed as the fastest characters before the change. https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/5v7is0/block_speed_of_all_heroes_guard_switch_stance/

Antonioj26
06-09-2017, 01:32 AM
Watch from 1 hr 19 mins

Roman had already adressed the Centurion earlier in the stream. Eric brought it up again because people had been yelling at Roman in the chat, because they were unhappy with his earlier answer. Basically Eric interrupted Roman with something he had already answered. To me, he wasn't happy to have to answer it again, the best he offered was 'maybe we might consider changing it in the future'

Holy crap he snapped so quick Hahahaha

nufrancis
06-09-2017, 02:32 AM
FINALLYYY BUFFs FOR KENSEIIII and it is a good one, but where is NOBUSHI?? They totally ignore her :(

Dizzy4213
06-09-2017, 02:55 AM
Holy crap he snapped so quick Hahahaha

Centurion is his favourite hero after all.

That's why he's not getting nerfed, except for some minor changes in 4v4.

MasterChiefPON
06-09-2017, 03:26 AM
Centurion is his favourite hero after all.

That's why he's not getting nerfed, except for some minor changes in 4v4.

But what nerfs does the Centurion need besides nerfing the 4v4 squads of death?

He takes a lot of health from you from a wall combo but he's also very punishable. One of people's complaints is his kick but he only gets a free light from his kick when Shinobi gets a heavy, his kick is interruptable in contrast to Shinobi's and the other two moves that branch from kick are not guaranteed. Same with jab, and unless you got hit by a charged heavy, charged jab is very easy to dodge and punish and it's not like he can cancel it to gb or something. Maybe they could rebalance Centurion to not get so much damage of a parry or wall combo but rebalance, not nerf, because if you nerf Centurion he will be awful in 1v1. 4v4 is where the big changes are needed

The_B0G_
06-09-2017, 03:29 AM

He takes a lot of health from you from a wall combo but he's also very punishable. One of people's complaints is his kick but he only gets a free light from his kick when Shinobi gets a heavy, his kick is interruptable in contrast to Shinobi's and the other two moves that branch from kick are not guaranteed. Same with jab, and unless you got hit by a charged heavy, charged jab is very easy to dodge and punish and it's not like he can cancel it to gb or something. Maybe they could rebalance Centurion to not get so much damage of a parry or wall combo but rebalance, not nerf, because if you nerf Centurion he will be awful in 1v1. 4v4 is where the big changes are needed

His kick rains a ton of stamina. It is very easy to dodge, but in groups it will eventually get you, kick shouldn't stun either.

Dizzy4213
06-09-2017, 03:31 AM

Fo me he needs a stamina damage nerf and stamina pool nerf.

He drains far too much stamina and a single parry can exhaust anyone. He also has the largest stamina pool out of everyone at 175. Everyone else is assumed to be around 120 and Raider's stamina was recently buffed to 130.

MasterChiefPON
06-09-2017, 03:53 AM
That stamina change sounds fine. I'm glad to see reasonable things instead of rants about how Centurion is the most broken and OP character in the game. He needs a fix for 4v4 but he's not as OP in 1v1 as some say.

Draghmar
06-09-2017, 07:48 AM
That stamina change sounds fine. I'm glad to see reasonable things instead of rants about how Centurion is the most broken and OP character in the game. He needs a fix for 4v4 but he's not as OP in 1v1 as some say.
Majority of people said from the beginning that he is problem in 4v4 and not 1v1. So it's nothing new. He is just irritating.

BTW I laughed a little bit when there was this interview with this viking. He was bragging how they do all the stuff for themselves, even jewelry and it's all viking and all. But when saying that he points at his pedants where he had Świętowit (https://ezobazar.pl/amulety-i-talizmany/slowianie/swietowit-z-wolina-wisiorek-replika), a Slavonic symbol originate and currently made and sold in central Europe. ;)

Eastw00tz.Pyro
06-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Good changes! keep it this way, game will be fine in future I believe

vgrimr_J
06-09-2017, 08:43 AM
lmao another revenge nerf let the gank squads be even stronger now. gg

SoveriegnKing
06-09-2017, 09:53 AM
I'm ok with just about all of this except the Conq nerf. I'm sorry Dev's but you really pulled a bone head on that one. I have him Rep 6 and I mained him for a lot of my play time but he hit the bottom of the barrel when you cut his legs off the first nerf... Now you kick him in the balls too. I'll still play him if I'm feeling froggy and I have a Play as a Heavy order... Nerfing the Warlords charge was a good move but not near enough IMO, it's seems like you guys are literally nerfing Shug and Conq into the ground and leaving Warlord alone... Picking favorites are we among Hero types?

DemandredSUN
06-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Are the changes allready in or when?

Gray360UK
06-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Are the changes allready in or when?

They are going to be introduced in a Live Update, expected next week.

DrinkinMyStella
06-09-2017, 12:17 PM
im please with shinobi big nerf and kensei buff. what about MM?

Gray360UK
06-09-2017, 12:41 PM
im please with shinobi big nerf and kensei buff. what about MM?

They are working on that, they have tried other kinds of matchmaking but found they take too long, so they are trying to reach a good balance between accurate matchmaking and the time it takes. Still some work to do, in other words.

The_B0G_
06-09-2017, 12:55 PM
I don't think Roman was agressive at all in defending Centurion, he just said that the one combo people were complaining about is working as it should, and they were looking for other ways to change his kit.

After reading the comments I was expecting him to be more hostile, he was pretty calm.

I personally just think he needs a stamina nerf, or at least a stamina cost increase on unblockable moves. You wouldn't have to change anything in his kit as long as he had to stop for a few seconds to regain his stamina, he could still stun lock kill you if you already had health taken off but at full health you wouldn't get killed from making a single mistake.

Kitsune..
06-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Regarding Cent in 1v1, I would like to see his stamina drain nerfed, his own stamina pool nerfed, his heavy attack speed nerfed to the state, where it does not exceed the heavy into light/GB hard feint speed. Also I would really appreciate if he becomes a lot quieter, he's extremely loud and yells way too much. What else... I think that instead of "Meele specialist" it should say "Annoying pr1ck".

The_B0G_
06-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Regarding Cent in 1v1, I would like to see his stamina drain nerfed, his own stamina pool nerfed, his heavy attack speed nerfed to the state, where it does not exceed the heavy into light/GB hard feint speed. Also I would really appreciate if he becomes a lot quieter, he's extremely loud and yells way too much. What else... I think that instead of "Meele specialist" it should say "Annoying pr1ck".

Lolll he's too loud? You want an attitude nerf?

Kitsune..
06-09-2017, 01:56 PM

Call it as you wish :rolleyes:

Dizzy4213
06-09-2017, 01:57 PM

Or Disabler. As an LB main, it saddens me that Centurion can disable you far longer the any of the 'Disabler' heroes can when he's not even listed as one. His description couldn't be more wrong.

Draghmar
06-09-2017, 02:08 PM
I don't know if he/she means what I found annoying too but I really don't like all the punch noises he makes. They are much louder then other attacks and are also very sharp.

psyminion
06-09-2017, 05:36 PM
thanks for the write up Gray. :)

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-09-2017, 06:07 PM
did i just watch them say that the Centurion in 4v4 can be a little annoying? that they are not going to touch anything right now?

a little annoying????

that they have nerfed the Conqueror? the Warlord? and did Sweet FA to the Centurion?

to use a parlance we all understand,

WoW!

im so disappointed by their dismissal of this issue i don't even know where to begin, this Character is killing this game, how can they not see this?

Kitsune..
06-09-2017, 09:21 PM
I don't know if he/she means what I found annoying too but I really don't like all the punch noises he makes. They are much louder then other attacks and are also very sharp.

Pretty much this, the sound is so much like some dry wood is cracking, that I wonder why there are no splinters in my ears after playig against him. Also it seems that his overall loudness is higher in comparison to the other heroes. I mean that they all yell something, but they don't outcry my music that much.

JibletHunter
06-10-2017, 01:27 AM
Wow Roman. Way to be classy and blame the player base for your inability to balance cent across game modes. "You got grabbed and died" does not really seem like an objective "data based" comment.

Haemmerst0rm
06-14-2017, 05:40 PM
When are you gonna fix centurion tracking on the kick and the unblockable. Its very annoying in duels. When i dodge sideways as raider, centurion still manages to kick me.

ShadowStepped
06-19-2017, 03:18 PM
I was looking through the other day and saw that someone posted this reply around one of the forums I was chatting in and mentioned something interesting. He said you can still quit if you want and after further reading and testing, by golly u are right sir. I am sorry I forgot your name. While part of me thinks I shouldn't do this because it spreads the toxicity of the forum the other part of me says well screw em Ubisoft doesn't care. So with that in mind all you have to do to quit is hit the home button on your console, highlight For Honor, and select quit which bypasses the 10 min penalty. So then you just load back in. Keep in mind I was for the penalty and actually think it too short of time but it goes to show it doesn't matter. Some of you are gonna get mad but let's be honest, it isn't like this isn't going to be everywhere by tomorrow and just shows another "fix" that fixes nothing. I don't think there is a way around this either as it is part of the online service through the platform whether it be PS 4 or Xbox. The price of a penalty quitting and reloading, about 90 secs. The price of the devs thinking they can save this game by implementing yet another awful "fix", priceless.