PDA

View Full Version : Double renown gain for Centurion and Shinobi (@Ubi) Intended?

Sykoink
06-08-2017, 02:46 PM
So when season 2 started i noticed when playing Centurion and Shinobi that would always be on top of the leaderboard and i started realizing that both characters get +2 points when standing on a captured Zone. I didn't research it enough so i don't know if they get more points for other things too. But i was always above everyone, even when holding a control zone the whole game with maybe 1 kill and the rest of my teammates worked their butt of and captured/defended more zones, had way more takedowns etc but would couldn't over take my points just because the new chars get double points.

I've been taking a break from the game and yesterday i decided to play and start with the Conqueror (yes even in its current state and yes even against the current annoyance that is the Centurion and Shinobi's kick in Dominion). But it's still not fixed so is this something that is intended? a Shinobi was number 1 on the games scoreboard and he didn't actually do anything, just racking up points standing on a zone.

So i wonder if this is a known thing with the dev team and if this is intended?

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Shinobi is unintended 100%. Hes an assassin with both Assassin and Vanguard renown gains.

Centurion I am unsure because they are a Hybrid and do receive bonus renown from multiple sources, but it does seem a little to easy.

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 01:34 AM
Um, I'm not too sure either. I'll ask and see if I can get an answer.