PDA

View Full Version : Why is NO ONE Playing For Honor ?

XxHunterHxX
06-08-2017, 01:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJtNKcqAk0

Im shure ubi knows about all this but why wont they just change the busniness plan ? coz they dont wana ...they wana milk as much as the can

Draghmar
06-08-2017, 01:08 PM
And why you take word of those two as a oracle? They just recorded that because it is hot topic right now and they just wanted to get something from it.
And I don't say they don't have a right in some things but this video proofs nothing and shows nothing new.

XxHunterHxX
06-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Did you look at the like and dislike ratio ?

4.684 likes 420 dislikes....

id say most people feel the same way this guy's do

Draghmar
06-08-2017, 01:16 PM
I'm sorry but both my english and my time is too much limited to explain you that this kind of rating is basically worthless in the context you're trying to use it. Too much human psychology and stuff like that.

ONYX_x5
06-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Take a moment and explain the reason they took the online counters off the consoles two months after launch. You took the time to counter point a video. Got a second for that one?

Obdach01
06-08-2017, 01:32 PM

Im shure ubi knows about all this but why wont they just change the busniness plan ? coz they dont wana ...they wana milk as much as the can

What do you mean, NO ONE? I play every day around 30 mins to an hour, and I always, always get matchmade. Somehow I always find someone who plays, so this is the proof, that your title is BS.
Or did you stop and now think NO ONE is playing? Or do you still play and are frustrated? But then you would be playing and that is SOMEONE.
I go for the next point... you are just trolling.

Draghmar
06-08-2017, 01:35 PM
No. I already mentioned that it was because they were afraid of showing how many people are playing and explanation they gave was only because they had to say something.

I didn't counter content of the video but the idea of the video and posting it like it is something that determine reality. I've said that they didn't said anything new and being speculation it can't 100% proofs anything.

SoveriegnKing
06-08-2017, 01:37 PM
That "95%" is crap media fluff. Not only that, it's 95% of players who play through Steam. It doesn't include those who bought, and play the game through U-Play. Lastly, that's PC only, It doesn't include console players. This is nothing more than gaming media channels latching onto something to pump out a "Hot News Story". I wish people would quit posting this "95%" ********e story all over the forums. It's getting old and massively annoying. Go be Toxic somewhere else please.

rossato2109
06-08-2017, 01:39 PM

In some regions the game is already dead. From what I know, only Europe and North America still get games regulary. Ubisoft ****ed up so hard with this game its hard to even classify it.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 01:42 PM
They're on point with some of the issues they mention (namely poor matchmaking and the problems the P2P system has caused) but the rest is clearly 3rd hand commentary, for example, they don't even know if the threatened Black Out went ahead back in April, they obviously just read about it on Reddit. They're also generally a bit ignorant, not being able to understand the Seasons for example. They also focus very heavily on microtransactions, when they're really not a part of the game unless you want them to be. Amateur bandwagon clickbait.

rossato2109
06-08-2017, 01:45 PM
What do you mean, NO ONE? I play every day around 30 mins to an hour, and I always, always get matchmade. Somehow I always find someone who plays, so this is the proof, that your title is BS.
Or did you stop and now think NO ONE is playing? Or do you still play and are frustrated? But then you would be playing and that is SOMEONE.
I go for the next point... you are just trolling.

Region? Because in most the game is ALREADY DEAD.

Herbstlicht
06-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Europe PS4. Big, healthy community enjoying the game still and will do so when the last forum troll left. Ah well, some trolls might stay. But however, this Video brings a lot of outdated and wrong informations. It is rather sad. But well, the haters might like it.

Obdach01
06-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Region? Because in most the game is ALREADY DEAD.

Data? What is most to you? Afghanistan and Iran included? Is it most of the regions the game was sold on or generally all the world? Because if it is just opinion, I call the game still lives strong. Who is right? Point of view? Still not 'NO ONE'!!!!
I call BS troll.

rossato2109
06-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Data? What is most to you? Afghanistan and Iran included? Is it most of the regions the game was sold on or generally all the world? Because if it is just opinion, I call the game still lives strong. Who is right? Point of view? Still not 'NO ONE'!!!!
I call BS troll.

Really? Try south america region. Let me know how many weeks it will take to get a skirmish or elimination match. The game might still live strong on europe or north america and thats it.

Obdach01
06-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Really? Try south america region. Let me know how many weeks it will take to get a skirmish or elimination match. The game might still live strong on europe or north america and thats it.

I am really sorry if South Amrica is dead. I can't try it, since I am very far away. But maybe the states in South America have more pressing concerns atm than playing a video game. I don't know, but I wouldn't bet all my money on just the game, but would also concider the regional problems the youth atm has in South America.
And as for UBI as a company, those two regions (you forgot Australia and Asia, but let's keep it to those two) are enough to generate income, and that is what it is for UBI... a business.

The_B0G_
06-08-2017, 02:00 PM
The game has gotten very frustrating since the hero dlc dropped, it's getting harder to get my friends to come on.

These nerfs need to be released ASAP, we're already talking about what other games we can all get.

Playing together we used to win at least 3 of every 5 games (we're pretty average players), now it's more like 1 of every 5 games, because none of us use Cent, and fight against at least 2 every match.

Even fighting against a Shinobi that won't engage up close in a fight is annoying, I've been trying to level my Shugoki lately and if a shinobi wants to keep distance from me, there is nothing I can do about it, he just starts fly fishing with his Kama's

rossato2109
06-08-2017, 02:12 PM
I am really sorry if South Amrica is dead. I can't try it, since I am very far away. But maybe the states in South America have more pressing concerns atm than playing a video game. I don't know, but I wouldn't bet all my money on just the game, but would also concider the regional problems the youth atm has in South America.
And as for UBI as a company, those two regions (you forgot Australia and Asia, but let's keep it to those two) are enough to generate income, and that is what it is for UBI... a business.

Yes, thats the main reason people quit playing the game in here, because of the political situation! You know, the only country around that is having serious issues is Venezuela. Anyways, Its like saying people that quit the game in north america did it because of Trump the clown, the climate or because they worry about terrorism or whatever.

Still, I agree with you, this is bussiness to Ubisoft. Sadly, not good one in the long run. When you leave your playerbase die in those regions without moving a finger (such as some sort of global matchmaking opt in) you lose them.

Draghmar
06-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Still, I agree with you, this is bussiness to Ubisoft. Sadly, not good one in the long run. When you leave your playerbase die in those regions without moving a finger (such as some sort of global matchmaking opt in) you lose them.
It's because markets that are not USA and some of EU countries are mostly minority for most games and companies behind them.

Capoupacap
06-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Exactly the kind of video that has to be share to show player community what Ubisoft do as an editor to great games like For Honor. Maybe great dev team will invest their time with someone else and player invest their money in more viable videoludic experiences....

Tillo.
06-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Amazing how trolls and fanboys can't see beyond their own noses.
Ubi has a great marketing team, the rest sux as their games.

rossato2109
06-08-2017, 03:13 PM
It's because markets that are not USA and some of EU countries are mostly minority for most games and companies behind them.

I dont disagree with you but don't you think if this is the case they should not announce it as a multiplayer game outside of said regions? Imagine the following situation, you buy the game now and you try to play it in the multiplayer but cant because basically its not avaliable. Isn't that a scam?

That_guy44
06-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Maybe it's because there are other games to play? I'm not trying to be sarcastic with that last sentence. Including for honor I have 4 games I bounce between.

Draghmar
06-08-2017, 03:27 PM
I dont disagree with you but don't you think if this is the case they should not announce it as a multiplayer game outside of said regions? Imagine the following situation, you buy the game now and you try to play it in the multiplayer but cant because basically its not avaliable. Isn't that a scam?
How can I put this...You know they exists to make money? So they make money however they can. They will sell their product to whatever region they can. And if later someone won't be able to play because there aren't enough other players? I think that's the risk they gonna take.
And you can't unfortunately say you were lied - the truth is there was enough players. They even made P2P so lower populated regions wouldn't suffer from lags to dedicated servers located god knows where.

bmason1000
06-08-2017, 03:49 PM
I don't understand the purpose of coming to a games forum to spread this kind of media? Is it an "i told you so" moment? What does this video do for the community? What was your intention with this thread?

bmason1000
06-08-2017, 03:55 PM
If the issue with getting a game is due to low player numbers, i would say it's not a scam. Ubi can't guarantee sales. It would be a scam if they said "there will always be 100k players at all times in your region, guaranteed or your money back," but they didn't. You find games in your region if there's players, right? That's an honest question.

Obdach01
06-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Yes, thats the main reason people quit playing the game in here, because of the political situation! You know, the only country around that is having serious issues is Venezuela. Anyways, Its like saying people that quit the game in north america did it because of Trump the clown, the climate or because they worry about terrorism or whatever.

Mate, I wasn't trying to make excuses, and I was not trying to trivialise the situation, neither the dwindling player count, nor the political. All that I ment is, that if I was in Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, or any else in South America, I would have other things on my mind, than playing For Honor. Venezuela is the worst, because we hear about it, but this does not mean, that there is no trouble in the other countries. And this is ment with all respect to all who live there. However, player counts go down on every game, and the main platform for games is sadly the console (I am on PC). That's where the money is in. And the 'zero' players in South America might be 'zero' and not '1000', because the situation there is a bit more tense, and the worries are different than the first world problems.
Maybe I was a bit out of line with that. If so, I want to apologize sencerely.
But still I think, that from a business standpoint and player count overall view For Honor is far from dead. Maybe not as it could be, but still alive.

EDG_Avocado
06-08-2017, 07:13 PM
The game is pretty much dead.

Knight_Raime
06-08-2017, 07:18 PM
And why you take word of those two as a oracle? They just recorded that because it is hot topic right now and they just wanted to get something from it.
And I don't say they don't have a right in some things but this video proofs nothing and shows nothing new.

you're better off ignoring this person and lord medicial. Both basically just spread toxicity and the forums and stopped bringing anything even close to constructive to here a long time ago.
I have both on ignore. Unfortunately I still see any thread they make appear.

AzureSky.
06-08-2017, 07:34 PM
They're on point with some of the issues they mention (namely poor matchmaking and the problems the P2P system has caused) but the rest is clearly 3rd hand commentary, for example, they don't even know if the threatened Black Out went ahead back in April, they obviously just read about it on Reddit. They're also generally a bit ignorant, not being able to understand the Seasons for example. They also focus very heavily on microtransactions, when they're really not a part of the game unless you want them to be. Amateur bandwagon clickbait.

well microtransactions are a problem because for a 60$ game theres a lot of them, its like a F2P game, i would say that if they realeased the game for free they could win more money with microtransactions rather than lose more people that dont trust ubisoft anymore, also it would fix the connectivity problems since the game is Peer to peer, so with more people in your region = more green matches and less dcs.

Gray360UK
06-08-2017, 07:39 PM
well microtransactions are a problem because for a 60$ game theres a lot of them, its like a F2P game, i would say that if they realeased the game for free they could win more money with microtransactions rather than lose more people that dont trust ubisoft anymore, also it would fix the connectivity problems since the game is Peer to peer, so with more people in your region = more green matches and less dcs.

Well I disagree because while there may be a lot of them, not a single one of them is necessary to play the game, enjoy the game or win at the game. So no, they are not a problem at all as far as I am concerned. I have never been stopped from doing anything I want to do in For Honor because a Microtransaction stopped me from going ahead, I have earned everything I want / need through gameplay alone.

Tillo.
06-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Obdach01 stop watching TV. What you hear about South America is completely wrong.
Where are you from?

XxHunterHxX
06-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Well I disagree because while there may be a lot of them, not a single one of them is necessary to play the game, enjoy the game or win at the game. So no, they are not a problem at all as far as I am concerned. I have never been stopped from doing anything I want to do in For Honor because a Microtransaction stopped me from going ahead, I have earned everything I want / need through gameplay alone.

Coz of people like you.....ubisoft is how it is and makes the game the way they make them....enjoy this broken game soon to be dead !

if you see no problem with micro transactions in a p2p game with a joke of a single player and dead player base for mp !

do you like the new cosmetics they added in the game ? that is just centurion skin copy and pasted on kight faction caracters hot stuff i know !

and im working on gheting all caracters to prestige 7 just to ghet more playtime out of my money...

and im starting to see a patern on all the "GEAR" in the game....

all looks the same they just add more spikes or a hole here in there...but the base item is the same...dont belive me ? go on youtube and look at the sets they all pretty much look the same

Hormly
06-08-2017, 11:11 PM
the game was fading, season 2 needed to rejuvenate things, but all it did was drive the final nail in the coffin. new classes wrecked the fun for everyone not maining them.

For Honor is soon to go the way of all points bulletin, will likely be revived as free too play

UbiNoty
06-08-2017, 11:46 PM
We're getting the matchmaking system changes ready for release, and yes, we know stability and connection issues are still very much a problem and we're still looking for ways to improve on those issues.

As for steel + cosmetics, they don't really affect gameplay and whether your outfit is green, yellow pink, or purple on the battlefield it really doesn't matter - it's all personal preference and therefore, completely, 100% optional. So yes, purchasing steel is an option we provide if you choose to go that route - but there are ample opportunities to earn steel in game as well. We specifically made the DLCs free so as to minimize the impact of microtransactions in game.
If your issue is that you don't like the cosmetics, I can let the team know that you're looking for more. But do keep in mind that we still have to work under certain limitations when it comes to these things - the same applies to gear and it's why it tends to gets more spiky as you level up.

They kind of mentioned it on stream today... but if actually nobody was playing anymore, we wouldn't be putting in this kind of effort. And I must be sitting here responding to ghosts...

Tillo.
06-08-2017, 11:48 PM
And your playerbase chart?
Thought so, more bs.

ViciousOphidian
06-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Are you ready for the Whiteout, friends ?
http://i.imgur.com/aP1KHpA.jpg

Darkeater.Midir
06-09-2017, 12:10 AM

I'm ready for the whiteout, Baby.

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 12:12 AM

People trying to be positive about For Honor...

https://media.giphy.com/media/9USmGVnnBAyNa/giphy.gif

Meanwhile in 4 v 4.....

http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/84844418393684303/EE83E26335189C7E61A183D3C57A40A8B85077EB/

AzureSky.
06-09-2017, 04:15 AM
We're getting the matchmaking system changes ready for release, and yes, we know stability and connection issues are still very much a problem and we're still looking for ways to improve on those issues.

As for steel + cosmetics, they don't really affect gameplay and whether your outfit is green, yellow pink, or purple on the battlefield it really doesn't matter - it's all personal preference and therefore, completely, 100% optional. So yes, purchasing steel is an option we provide if you choose to go that route - but there are ample opportunities to earn steel in game as well. We specifically made the DLCs free so as to minimize the impact of microtransactions in game.
If your issue is that you don't like the cosmetics, I can let the team know that you're looking for more. But do keep in mind that we still have to work under certain limitations when it comes to these things - the same applies to gear and it's why it tends to gets more spiky as you level up.

They kind of mentioned it on stream today... but if actually nobody was playing anymore, we wouldn't be putting in this kind of effort. And I must be sitting here responding to ghosts...

It dont matter if it dont affect direct gameplay, its a part of the game thats supposed to be free for a AAA title that cost 60$, the campaing is meh and you cant even play it on split screen with a friend in the same place (a feature you told us would be in the game, then didnt do it)

that left us with a lot of cosmetics that also cost a absurd ammount of game money, so what we get really for the 60$ ? IMO the actual For Honor experience is like 20$ and taking in mind the time we waste waiting for a match its 15$ (some games of less price has more players, like G-Mod)

Also you did a moba game mode in a FIGHTING game to get moba players but you didnt do a VS offline mode.... or online i dont care but its the first fighting game that you cant play with friends in your house without needing to waste another 60$ and another PC just to get meh content.

Dont get me wrong, i love this game but the decision making is really bad.

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 09:05 AM
It dont matter if it dont affect direct gameplay, its a part of the game thats supposed to be free for a AAA title that cost 60$, the campaing is meh and you cant even play it on split screen with a friend in the same place (a feature you told us would be in the game, then didnt do it)

that left us with a lot of cosmetics that also cost a absurd ammount of game money, so what we get really for the 60$ ? IMO the actual For Honor experience is like 20$ and taking in mind the time we waste waiting for a match its 15$ (some games of less price has more players, like G-Mod)

Also you did a moba game mode in a FIGHTING game to get moba players but you didnt do a VS offline mode.... or online i dont care but its the first fighting game that you cant play with friends in your house without needing to waste another 60$ and another PC just to get meh content.

Dont get me wrong, i love this game but the decision making is really bad.

They can turn it around...if only they wold listen to the players......the problem with online games is that you need players to play the game...its not like in single player hey this is what we did deal with it....in single player you need constant feedback and you need to work with that feedback.......but they pretty much ignored us....now the only salvation this game has is free to play....but they wont do that.....on pc i can only play vs ai ... i cant even find games anymore...

ceekay.sickart
06-09-2017, 09:26 AM
I can tell why I don't play it, even if I want to.

I redeemed this game from Nvidia. And since I live in Moldova, Ubisoft thinks that I am unworthy of playing the game in full English and only gives me English audio with either Russian or Chinese text. Any text. I wrote to Ubisoft Support who told me to ask Nvidia about my problem. I asked Nvidia and they told me that the redeem process went well on their side and it's Ubisoft's fault for the limited localization. So they just ping-pong me from one support team to another. Not much support there.

I don't speak Russian although I understand it.

All my games are in English.

If Ubisoft would let me play the game in full English, I'd be happy as a clam.

They locked their own users out of their game. And even the matchmaking system looks for your game's localization to pair you with people with the same localization. And I definitely don't want to PvP with Russian and Chinese players. Sorry guys.

Dude_of_Valor
06-09-2017, 09:48 AM

That last comment! Nice!

nufrancis
06-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Im from Indonesia, South East Asia.

This is the suffering I feel almost EVERYDAY:
1.Disconnect rate is quite HIGH, maybe 5 out of 10 match
2.Matchmaking is CRUEL, sometimes I was in the strong side with team full of 144 gear score, sometimes with below 50 score
3.New heroes prices is ALMOST SAME with the GAME ITSELF

BUTTTTTTT

Even with all those suffering I still play this game almost everyday, with minimum 2 hours/day, sometimes I play 6 hours. This is what I love about this game:
1.Unique gameplay
2.Cool heroes
3.Great Medieval Fantasy mixup themes
4.Challenging environtment

Now I dont see why I would leave this game. My total play time is around 190 hours.

I think all of complaints I saw in this forum is the evidence that many people love this game very much.

Also I believe the devs and admin of this forum working hard everyday to fulfill the players expectation. Please continue your support to improve this game.

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Obdach01 stop watching TV. What you hear about South America is completely wrong.
Where are you from?

On TV I just see Venezuela. I have a friend in Brazil, two in Peru, and another one in Mexico (well, this is not South America). I am from Germany, and from what I hear, Europe has problems that look like child problems compared to what I hear from my buddies. It's not the Middle East, but it definitly sounds like I would do different things in South America, than playing a video game daily. However, my friends there are actively taking part in the political shaping of the region, so maybe they are too biast.
Long story short... I just imagined there is other trouble, than playing a video game daily. Sorry, if I was mistaken and misinformed. The point wasn't South America, the point was that in that region are 'zero players'. None at all.

Egotistic_Ez
06-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Some of their points are right, some are wrong, but they summed up the real problem early on.

This game has no goodwill.

The initial concept was great, then Ubi tried to milk it for everything they could. Irony is, by killing the game so fast they actually make less money in the long run.

mISTERfISO
06-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Some of their points are right, some are wrong, but they summed up the real problem early on.

This game has no goodwill.

The initial concept was great, then Ubi tried to milk it for everything they could. Irony is, by killing the game so fast they actually make less money in the long run.

milking it how?????

im still surprised by the people claiming that UBI Soft is milking our money with this game!!!!!! seriously!!!!!!!! ok let start from begining or my purchase, i bought the game on first date and i followed it by buying the season pass couple of weeks later which is totally a free DLC for all player and its only gave you an early 1 week access for new characters, so you dont have to buy it if you dont want to? instead wait 1 week and play the game daily to get enough steel to buy the new characters, secondly what you use the steel for is for emotes/executions/gear upgrades. first two are 100% irrelevant to the game play, gear upgrades impact on gameplay are fixed since the patch 1.07 as i remember and doesn't really matters as in earlier days of the game, in additon you still can play each of game heroes and by the time you reach Rep 5 you will have enough steel from contracts to do all the upgrades without purchasing any steel packs, ive been playing the game since 3 month now and i have 3 heroes at 144 gear state with most of emotes and executions without purchasing a single steel pack and ive lost many in my steel of doing upgrades on purple gear and now again on epic gear i believe about 40 to 50k steel, and note that im only playing 3-4 hours session on weekends while on weekdays i only login to finish the 2 daily contracts for 800 steel takes about 10-20 min, so what on earth people are talking about UBI Soft are milking from us????

i payed only for the game and season pass and even though the season pass is an optional but i wanted to support the dev as the first time in years a new gaming play has released and well done so far for the dev team, if you dont think the game worth it then stop trashing it and go find a game you like coz your false accusation leads nowhere except of showing your self as a hater who have some only God knows purposes....

Anarnam
06-09-2017, 11:41 AM

You give us that video, then I'll give other side opinion video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTPwH2CQNH0

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 11:45 AM
milking it how?????

Ir you blind ? wtf ? or just trolling ?

1. Micro transactions on a full triple A priced game 60 euro + 40 euro season pass
2. Xp boost thing is for free to play games model not this game it should not exist here
3. Microtransactions ir for free to play games to make money using cosmetics so they keep the "servers up"
4. This game has no servers is p2p and still wants to have microtransactions in it for no ****ing reason just to crab a little more money from us
5. 50 euro for a steel pack ? that is like buying the game over again plain stupid and a big slap in the face the steel packs should of been cheep as hell like 50 000 steel for 10-15 euros MAX that to help people that work and dont have time to grind
6. MM is a joke
7. The stats of the game changed in the new season for no real reason just to make us grind for more steel or buy it again all they had to do was nerf revenge make it so you gain it slower and burn tru it faster problem solved not change the whole sistem
8. Story mode is a joke
9 Promsed spleet screen story mode didnt ghet it...
10. The game modes ir a joke......before dominion was focused on gheting points and holding them now dominion is pretty much skirmish kills count more then having a point

the list is big but you must be a troll if you think they didnt just milk the **** out of this game

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 11:55 AM
You give us that video, then I'll give other side opinion video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTPwH2CQNH0

Do you even know why they gave out a free 3 day xp boost ? if i say it was coz of me you wold think im just trolling BUT

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1683063-Maintenance-05-06-2017

look who was the first to sugest it and then most people agreed with me and it wold of been a slap in the face to people who actualy used steel to buy xp boost and wasted 1 day and couldnt play !

on top of the fact that BouseFeenux is a sell out and if you watched his videos at some point he is pretty much beging ubisoft to let hem in to the workshop thing to see new stuff about the game before other people so he can make videos and ghet subscribers so pointing me to a kiss *** like hem is a joke to me...its like pointing me to other people that got the game for free to promote it on twich !

Draghmar
06-09-2017, 11:58 AM
1. Micro transactions on a full triple A priced game 60 euro + 40 euro season pass
2. Xp boost thing is for free to play games model not this game it should not exist here
3. Microtransactions ir for free to play games to make money using cosmetics so they keep the "servers up"
4. This game has no servers is p2p and still wants to have microtransactions in it for no ****ing reason just to crab a little more money from us
5. 50 euro for a steel pack ? that is like buying the game over again plain stupid and a big slap in the face the steel packs should of been cheep as hell like 50 000 steel for 10-15 euros MAX that to help people that work and dont have time to grind
Simple solution for you - don't but anything with real money. Yes, it's simple as that. It is obvious and *normal* that any company wants to make money. I like their business model with FH (except Season Pass price) because it gives me access to all I want without paying and if I would like have something sooner I could always give them few bucks. And this way at least we still ave support. Without it we would not or it would be limited.

7. The stats of the game changed in the new season for no real reason just to make us grind for more steel or buy it again all they had to do was nerf revenge make it so you gain it slower and burn tru it faster problem solved not change the whole sistem
8. Story mode is a joke
Ad 7. Stats changed because previous one weren't too good. There was no reason for builds. Now they make much more sense. But they could introduce them a little bit less painful.
Ad 8. Why? For a PvP game the story is actually pretty good, especially when playing on realistic.

Do you even know why they gave out a free 3 day xp boost ? if i say it was coz of me you wold think im just trolling BUT
To be honest I don't see anything to be proud of. I don't even see the reason to get those 3 days status. I think it's very spoiled behavior.

Rikuto01.tv
06-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Did you look at the like and dislike ratio ?

4.684 likes 420 dislikes....

id say most people feel the same way this guy's do

Most people are idiots.

That they feel a certain way doesn't somehow grant their views validity. Just look at people crying to nerf 50/50's and difficult to react scenarios like zone flicker. Sure, many people feel that way. Maybe even most do. But if you removed them from the game, no conflict would ever resolve. That's why they exist in every fighting game.

Do most people care about the reality of that situation? Not really. They only care about what is bothering them right now at this very instant. That the cure for their itch also comes with cancer doesn't really concern them too much. And as for the folks saying FH is dying/dead/whatever, seems to me its going strong enough that people can make videos and topics like this and get attention.

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Simple solution for you - don't but anything with real money. Yes, it's simple as that. It is obvious and *normal* that any company wants to make money. I like their business model with FH (except Season Pass price) because it gives me access to all I want without paying and if I would like have something sooner I could always give them few bucks. And this way at least we still ave support. Without it we would not or it would be limited.

Ad 7. Stats changed because previous one weren't too good. There was no reason for builds. Now they make much more sense. But they could introduce them a little bit less painful.
Ad 8. Why? For a PvP game the story is actually pretty good, especially when playing on realistic.

You must be jk....what story ? the story mode is a glorofied tutorial......tell me 2 caracter names from the game....except the main ones that ir plasterd all over the place...what was valkiries name ? can you remeber ? i bet you dont unles you google it and she had one of the most funny lines in the dam story ! but what is the point of even discusing this now....il just leave it as it is....next you will tell me the division and wildlands have a incredible and emotional story....and they dont i finished them ! ubisoft has great ideeas when it comes to games but they cut corners and squize all the money they can out of games rather then put passion and make a great game that makes people wana buy it to suport them but they ir greedy that is why they make multiplayer games now and allways online they ir scared people will pirate it and see its a bad game and not buy it ! im shure they will feel the sting of this when Far Cry 5 comes out and AC afther all the bad games i preorderd from ubi im never gona preorder games from them and if i wana buy something that game has to be fricking amazing with some deep storyline and atlest 400+ hours of gameplay for me to even consider to ever pay 60+ euros for a game that ubisoft puts out !

To be honest I don't see anythig to be proud of. I don't even see the reason to get those 3 days status. I think it's very spoiled behavior.

now i know you ir trolling and im wasting my time

Draghmar
06-09-2017, 12:41 PM
You must be jk....what story ?
I think you should really calm down because your rage clouds your perception.
What I wrote was that for PvP game the story is pretty good. I've seen worse then this. And BTW you've said about story mode in your post not the story itself. It is quite shallow and it is way to introduce into game (your tutorial). But like I said - it's a PvP game. And I had fun playing story mode on realistic.

Why trolling? Because I don't agree with you? Or am I not entitled to have my own opinions?
I just think gamers are quite spoiled and they think everything should be presented on the golden plate for them. And if even little thing doesn't goes exactly like they want they already want some candies in return. Your bragging is just one of the examples out there.

Anarnam
06-09-2017, 12:45 PM

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1683063-Maintenance-05-06-2017

look who was the first to sugest it and then most people agreed with me and it wold of been a slap in the face to people who actualy used steel to buy xp boost and wasted 1 day and couldnt play !

on top of the fact that BouseFeenux is a sell out and if you watched his videos at some point he is pretty much beging ubisoft to let hem in to the workshop thing to see new stuff about the game before other people so he can make videos and ghet subscribers so pointing me to a kiss *** like hem is a joke to me...its like pointing me to other people that got the game for free to promote it on twich !

Really I don't care about him as a youtuber but rather about what he says - people ruin this game. There are problems with the game YES OH YES there are, but god damn it, I haven't seen so much salt "used" on a single game. Craploads of people left the game only because they read trollposts and clickbait believing everything they read.
I don't even have to check your profile to know that you've discussed and shouted out thousands of times that something is wrong with the game, eventually calling ubisoft "the ****tiest blah blah blah" - if you've stated your opinion once/twice while using completely inappropriate words, then stop playing, uninstall the game, and don't ruin the game's reputation that someone is really trying to fix.

Basically: "Oh so many people writing about ########## that I don't think I wanna play anymore"

That's called subconscious manipulation.

mISTERfISO
06-09-2017, 01:05 PM

6. MM is a joke
8. Story mode is a joke
10. The game modes ir a joke......before dominion was focused on gheting points and holding them now dominion is pretty much skirmish kills count more then having a point

the list is big but you must be a troll if you think they didnt just milk the **** out of this game

no dear im not blind coz ive been playing the game since 3 month now and im not trolling because im telling facts not saying BS or trashing here, just one question to you will sum up all of this conversation, Do you need to buy steel packs to get your hero to the 144 gear state or you can still do it without any purchase???? if you said yes then i doubt you ever played this game, my argument is only UBI Soft are not milking you or anyone else in For Honor and if they put the option for some people to buy steel packs and get some cosmetics or upgrades not really relevant to game play then this is a business strategy. as you may know if you have the game installed on your PC there is patches and updates every week and this means there is a dev team working in the background fixing the bugs and balancing the game for a better game play for you, or do you expect company have no rights to make money after selling the game and all other companies should do the same just sell a game and work after for free? im not commenting on your other comments as its obviously your self preference of the game but only for MM if you haven't seen the warrior den stream yesterday they announce they are working on it and they are figuring out the way to match people based on Rep+Skill, even though i dont really see it as a big deal as when you get to know how to play the game well its doesn't matter the Rep level and people who played the game knows what i'm talking about.

Egotistic_Ez
06-09-2017, 01:07 PM
milking it how?????

I didn't bother quoting your wall of excuses because I didn't want to pad this post with bs. Essentially your argument comes down to your personal opinion that people should have to grind for a year for everything, or just settle with only a couple of characters having the gear and emotes you want. I disagree, but that too is just personal opinion.

Sad thing is, that's not what I was even talking about.

This game has P2P for the sole reason of saving cost.
Most of the emotes and ornaments are on disc dlc released slowly to try and increase steel spending and encourage real cash purchases.
The game was released in a beta state because it wasn't given the development time or resources needed to produce the original game they wanted. The For Honor we got was just what they could slap together.
Bug fixes and matchmaking will never be improved, they just say that to keep people on the hook hoping they'll spend steel and get friends to play.
The Warrior's Den at this point is largely propaganda, again to keep players on the hook.

Every design decision since it became clear For Honor wouldn't meet its deadline was made solely with short term profits in mind.

if you dont think the game worth it then stop trashing it and go find a game you like coz your false accusation leads nowhere except of showing your self as a hater who have some only God knows purposes....

I quite liked the game for the first few weeks and during the beta so you're the only one making false accusations here. I'm simply posting facts as to why the game failed. You feeling personally offended because I said something bad about something you like is you either being childish, or a reflexive defence because you know it's the truth but are in denial. Neither of which are healthy, btw.

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 01:43 PM

6. MM is a joke
8. Story mode is a joke

I will not start like you did against the one you quoted, but when did you play a tripple A title from UBI? Because if it was recently, than you have missed, that all, ALL, games from UBI have those. And XP. Andandand. And there are other companies, that do the same. We paid 100 bucks and we got a game, that needs no microtransactions, if you are patient (like in the old days, before microtransactions). But now you have the option to reduce the grinding time (very helpful for people with familie, who do not have that much time on their hand). But to enjoy the FULL game, you do not need any microtransactions at all. You can just play and you are good. The transactions give you litterally no benefit at all in game. They are purely cosmetic.
It's like complaining to a bevarage store, that they have three different kinds of Cola, when all you want is Coca Cola. Grab the Coke and leave the other kinds alone. No one forces you.

mISTERfISO
06-09-2017, 01:47 PM
I didn't bother quoting your wall of excuses because I didn't want to pad this post with bs. Essentially your argument comes down to your personal opinion that people should have to grind for a year for everything, or just settle with only a couple of characters having the gear and emotes you want. I disagree, but that too is just personal opinion.

Sad thing is, that's not what I was even talking about.

This game has P2P for the sole reason of saving cost.
Most of the emotes and ornaments are on disc dlc released slowly to try and increase steel spending and encourage real cash purchases.
The game was released in a beta state because it wasn't given the development time or resources needed to produce the original game they wanted. The For Honor we got was just what they could slap together.
Bug fixes and matchmaking will never be improved, they just say that to keep people on the hook hoping they'll spend steel and get friends to play.
The Warrior's Den at this point is largely propaganda, again to keep players on the hook.

Every design decision since it became clear For Honor wouldn't meet its deadline was made solely with short term profits in mind.

I quite liked the game for the first few weeks and during the beta so you're the only one making false accusations here. I'm simply posting facts as to why the game failed. You feeling personally offended because I said something bad about something you like is you either being childish, or a reflexive defence because you know it's the truth but are in denial. Neither of which are healthy, btw.

wow!!! despite what looks like a professional analysis of my personality in your reply and calling my words BS and excuses, same pro analysis of the FH game you have, im just wondering how did you get all these intel of releasing unfinished game and what is the measure of it, or dont bother replying this as it doesnt matter, anyhow my sincere apologies if i provoked you with the facts (or what you called excused) i experienced on my journey with the game 225h playtime so far, again and getting back to the point (UBI Soft is milking us which you mentioned and i replied based on), one simple question, do you need to buy season pass or steel packs in order to be able playing the game and perform upgrades/buying outfits/ornaments/emotes/executions/effects or anything else in the game? the answer is big NO, there is no limitation if you decided to not spend a single extra dollar on the game if you don't want to, why accusing them of milking this game then?

Egotistic_Ez
06-09-2017, 03:38 PM
wow!!! despite what looks like a professional analysis of my personality in your reply and calling my words BS and excuses, same pro analysis of the FH game you have, im just wondering how did you get all these intel of releasing unfinished game and what is the measure of it, or dont bother replying this as it doesnt matter, anyhow my sincere apologies if i provoked you with the facts (or what you called excused) i experienced on my journey with the game 225h playtime so far, again and getting back to the point (UBI Soft is milking us which you mentioned and i replied based on), one simple question, do you need to buy season pass or steel packs in order to be able playing the game and perform upgrades/buying outfits/ornaments/emotes/executions/effects or anything else in the game? the answer is big NO, there is no limitation if you decided to not spend a single extra dollar on the game if you don't want to, why accusing them of milking this game then?

You can find vids on youtube of the original concept. IIRC there was even a recent thread here with some footage of the siege gameplay they had to cut. You may have liked the game when you picked it up, but I was following it for quite a while prior to release.

And your argument was bs because it was personal opinion, as I said. There's nothing wrong with it, but someone ran the numbers on how long it takes to get everything months ago, and my personal opinion is that it's too long. If yours isn't that's fine, both our opinions are not fact. My other points that you ignored are fact however.

Oh and just a little fact check; You've now said you play 6-8 hours total on weekends and a max of 20mins on each weekday (when you wanted to make steel grinding sound easy), as well as 225 hours in 3 months, which is 2-3 hours every day, weekdays included (when you wanted to sound experienced). Both statements can't be true I'm afraid.

XxHunterHxX
06-09-2017, 04:16 PM
You can find vids on youtube of the original concept. IIRC there was even a recent thread here with some footage of the siege gameplay they had to cut. You may have liked the game when you picked it up, but I was following it for quite a while prior to release.

And your argument was bs because it was personal opinion, as I said. There's nothing wrong with it, but someone ran the numbers on how long it takes to get everything months ago, and my personal opinion is that it's too long. If yours isn't that's fine, both our opinions are not fact. My other points that you ignored are fact however.

Oh and just a little fact check; You've now said you play 6-8 hours total on weekends and a max of 20mins on each weekday (when you wanted to make steel grinding sound easy), as well as 225 hours in 3 months, which is 2-3 hours every day, weekdays included (when you wanted to sound experienced). Both statements can't be true I'm afraid.

Dont bother with it man...i for one im done...today i played 1 v 1 / 2 v 2 / dominion all game matches same **** shinobi + centurions spamming as much as they can good luck gheting ****ed by a centurion that ghets you in a combo you will be left with 1 hp bar if you ir lawbringer before he runs out of stamina

Tillo.
06-09-2017, 04:44 PM
I'm still waiting for ubisoft's playerbase chart.
Oh right, it was another lie. Oh well, what's another stripe gonna do to the tiger?

mISTERfISO
06-09-2017, 05:29 PM

so my argument is that you dont have to pay for season pass or steel packs to level up with your in-game hero is not a fact and its a personal bs opinion and UBI Soft are milking their customer with AAA priced game thats not bs although i provide you with simple answer to that which no one can argue! im ignoring your other points because im trying not to get into an endless conversation of variety of personal opinions and speculations about the mechanism of the game, you said "Bug fixes and matchmaking will never be improved" and this is clearly a speculation or else give me a proof, i just focused on the accusation people are claiming which you mentioned "UBI Soft are milking their game" that's it, so what points which are fact you provided and i ignored to proof ubi soft are indeed milking this game???

and ive said im playing now 3-4 hours on weekends with 20 min daily to finish the daily contract didnt said 6-8 hours and double check the word NOW which means the present dear not in the past where i was so excited about a new game and i had dedicated more time to it, but good job on taking the time to calculate the hours seems like you are desperately to find something to hold against me, next step you might ask me for some playing history charts numbers, btw i can take screen shots and post it if you would like to.

Netcode_err_404
06-09-2017, 06:00 PM
"Why is NO ONE Playing For Honor ?"

Very simple, the game has a very high skill cap, so the casual part of the community is not willing to play 100 hours or more to just "get good", so they leave after a while.
The hardcore part realized the game is too cheesy and exploitable, so they left too.

Now only the die hard remain, and they are very few.

rossato2109
06-09-2017, 06:43 PM

Very simple, the game has a very high skill cap, so the casual part of the community is not willing to play 100 hours or more to just "get good", so they leave after a while.
The hardcore part realized the game is too cheesy and exploitable, so they left too.

And this is the regions where we actually can get games =\

Netcode_err_404
06-09-2017, 06:53 PM
And this is the regions where we actually can get games =\

Yes thats right.

On pc at least avg 3 min of MM queue, which is A LOT.

The game can be saved from a total death, but ubisoft needs to actually hurry up.

I think if they do not actually fix the 3 major issues on the game, before the summer's end, the game will completely die within the next year first months

EDG_Avocado
06-10-2017, 02:28 AM
Yes thats right.

On pc at least avg 3 min of MM queue, which is A LOT.

The game can be saved from a total death, but ubisoft needs to actually hurry up.

I think if they do not actually fix the 3 major issues on the game, before the summer's end, the game will completely die within the next year first months

it seems impossible for this game to gain more players now..... at this rate at least.
We need servers

CoyoteXStarrk
06-10-2017, 02:38 AM
I just saw a sad statistic.

More people play Battlefield 4 everyday than For Honor.

That game has been out for nearly 4 years. I have no words to express how sad that is.

Tillo.
06-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Finally you have stopped trolling and come to your senses.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Finally you have stopped trolling and come to your senses.

Never was trolling, but it doesn't take much sense to understand numbers.

Tillo.
06-10-2017, 04:23 AM
Dude a few days ago you were saying it was not true.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-10-2017, 04:25 AM
Dude a few days ago you were saying it was not true.

I have never once ever denied that the playerbase was small.

Capoupacap
06-10-2017, 09:27 AM
I just saw a sad statistic.

More people play Battlefield 4 everyday than For Honor.

That game has been out for nearly 4 years. I have no words to express how sad that is.

Direct effect on Ubisoft Strategy to release unviable multiplayer network. Long support is nice for balancing and keep interest for the game, but if it's not playable in good condition. It'll still happen. It's very sad indeed considering how the deepness of the gameplay they provide.

CrunaCross
06-10-2017, 10:37 AM
I just read the title. I instantly knew that the post contains bullsht

XxHunterHxX
06-10-2017, 01:13 PM

True...that is why they added the centurion LOL

Maaci
06-10-2017, 01:44 PM
With this logic, YOU CANT USE "COMMUNITY WANTS THIS" EVER AGAIN because if you are gonna be litteral with "nobody playing" which you shouldnt be you need to be litteral with other things aswell to be consistent, or else it looks like its pure bias from you

kweassa1
06-10-2017, 01:54 PM

I've watched other shows from those guys. It's just typical YouTube show. Fun to watch, but not very accurate, most probably script written by other writers who don't know stuff very well.
The "95% drop" blabla thingy was just good gossip material. It's just good fun pop-corn show, nothing more, nothing less.

Besides, FH -- despite the losses of players -- is actually game with 2nd most number of players playing it regularly in this particular genre. The only game that has currently more average players is Tekken 7 -- a fighting game franchise that's running for like 20 years currently -- released on June 2.

Besides these two games, the fighting-game genre on PC is basically "dead".

Fighting games are always a minority in PC.

EDG_Avocado
06-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Ubisoft plan is to make the playerbase to 0 so they don't have to work on new heroes anymore.

JibletHunter
06-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Ubisoft plan is to make the playerbase to 0 so they don't have to work on new heroes anymore.

If nobody plays, we can take out all characters other than cent (roman *****).