PDA

View Full Version : 3 days champions status, what a shock

kitcho1977
06-07-2017, 09:37 PM
So Ubisoft doing there usual apology for outages with 3 days champions status. Now this is good but why in the middle of the week??? This would be good if I could activate it when I wanted to and not activate as soon as I log on because I only jump on to do orders during the week. Which means I will miss out on 90% of the 3 days

Thoughts

bmason1000
06-07-2017, 10:04 PM
You're complaining about a gift.

I get it, the servers were down and people feel this is an outrageous grievance and demand compensation(I'm not saying that's you by the way), but what else can they reasonably do? "Heres some champ status to make up for lost xp and steel while we tried to improve some things, sorry."

They could give you nothing, ya know? Just appreciate the gesture.

UbiNoty
06-08-2017, 12:30 AM
The intention of the compensation days is for those who maybe had plans to play but couldn't due to the outage. Not everyone works a M-F, 9-5 schedule and so when we issue things like this, we also want to be considerate of those who may be on vacation, those whose days off are on the weekday, and so on and so forth. We give the compensation immediately because it's the best compromise that we have at the moment as an apology for the outages earlier on in the week.

But, even though we issued it to everyone today, if you want to save your champ status for the weekend - you can always hold off until the weekend and login then, as it won't activate until you launch FH.:D