PDA

View Full Version : Congrutulations, ubi, you finally killed the game :D

Evilinsider
06-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Dc every 2-3 games on ps4. Online is very low, even on ps4. Tried all nats (from red to green) average time waiting=2-3 mins. Lot, i would say TONS, of bugs. Also i liked how the same attack speed works on both platforms (pc with 60 fps+ and ps4 30 fps), for example: peacekeeper has 300ms and with 60 fps, its tottally real to block, now imagine same with 30 fps? Yea doesn't hear cool. I know that new chars should be op in all games, so ppl would like to play on them, BUT don't you find, that centurion's heavy unblockable and his punch is a little bit overpowered and unfair In relation to others with that ignoring of rage mode charcter? (they hit hero even if he turned on rage mode). And that shinobi kick, which is folowing ya in any directions, so u need to be JUST RIGHT IN THE MOMENT like in 100ms to counter it. Before rage mode worked great vs atleast 2 heroes, but now with 2-3 centurions/shinobi(es) its pointless. Also i would like to notice how great russian community managers work. We have a for honor group in russian social network( called VKONTAKTE), so i even think they have no idea what the game is about, they dont post any news about game, any warnings about coming servers (idk if i can say that) reset, they dont even post patchnotes, and im not talking about its translate on russian. Pretty sure, there will be FOR HONOR 2 with all errors fixed, but cmon, guys, its not great to work with that politics of game creation. ( who i'm to tell ya, how to create games, right?)

At the end. i would like to say, how great the game actually is, but with those all errors, ignoring from support and other problems, i feel like i NEED to fight with myself to continue to play it, this isn't great feeling.

ShadowStepped
06-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Adios, For Honor. I am actually glad it is going to die.Obviously, by my post i am far far past disappointed. Like others, I have been extremely patient but the lack of acknowledgement from the fan base all the way to the terrible connections and micro-transactions. This game can freaking burn as far as i care. Like I said in other posts, I will be playing Tekken and I recommend anyone who enjoys competition to come on over. It is not perfect by any stretch but light years a head of this piece of s h it. You did it again, Ubisoft. 3 sh i t games that had a chance in two years. How's the division doing btw? All of these games i speak of had good ideas but the idiots calling the shots are crippling the player base. Good job, can't wait to be disappointed again.

WoodDaGawd
06-07-2017, 09:15 PM
I find that a lot of players that can't handle losses make threads like these bashing the game. They claim bugs when its mostly L2P. Think I've been disconnected from a match 3 times within the last month.

Antonioj26
06-07-2017, 10:00 PM
I find that a lot of players that can't handle losses make threads like these bashing the game. They claim bugs when its mostly L2P. Think I've been disconnected from a match 3 times within the last month.

Yeah I bet all these people are totally just making up the DC issues *rolls eyes*. The game is incredibly imbalanced and while it's good they are making incremental changes rather than overbuffibg or over nerfing characters the power gap is largely the same.

Evilinsider
06-07-2017, 10:08 PM

Well, then you are 1 of those 20% lucky boys, who don't have dс.