PDA

View Full Version : (JD 2016) No VIPs ever

dosualdo
06-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi! I'm a completionist, and as such I want to finish every aspect of a game. There are two trophies, however, that are unobtainable. The Star Struck and Star Chaser ones need you to dance with a VIP, but there are no VIPs. And there's still to be: from information gathered from psnprofiles, there's just in person with this trophy. Best case scenario there were one or two VIP at launch and this person got very lucky. Also, it seems that's a current problem only on the PS3 version (xbox version seems to have had it fixed; I'll get to it later).

What I'm asking is for a fix. EIther bring those elusive VIP dancers, or, like with the xbox version, remove the trophies from the list (here's their topic: http://forums.ubi.com/archive/index.php/t-1336169.html (it's about the JD 2015, but it covers JD 2016 as well; I checked their achievements list, and said trophies weren't there).

Hoping to hear good news.
- Guilherme

cooorpse
09-25-2017, 08:33 PM
Dosualdo is right, the game was released with DEAD features. Why would you guys launch a game with the achievement to play with VIP and there was NEVER VIP on 2016 version, NEVER!
I opened a whole lot of tickets on Ubi's support and a lot of comments on Ubi's videos about Just Dance, no replies!
Ubisoft already fixed the 2015 version bringing a VIP once and they sure can add it on JD2016. It's ridiculous that you guys launch a game broke, a game that came every year! You guys doesn't deserve the money I spent on your products.

oxHARMONxo
10-09-2017, 11:20 PM
I have sent in a support ticket before in regards to VIPS never being added to the world dance floor. It's a feature never added to the game yet advertised. I do believe there was VIPs added to the game, but never to the world dance floor, where the achievements and trophies require it. I have purchased a copy of every Just Dance game for the 360 and the One, and 2 copies of the 360 version of 2015-2017 and plan on buying 2 copies of 2018 for the 360 and the a copy for the Xone. I would like to see Just Dance 2016 (360) properly supported. Lets add a VIP to the world dance floor and make Star Struck and Star Chaser achievable for once!http://i66.tinypic.com/345zdyw.jpg