PDA

View Full Version : To the community - how to punish Ubisoft for the market business plan

Capoupacap
06-07-2017, 01:39 PM
So well,

Because Ubisoft hasn't bring any viable solution to their game after several month. I propose every player on every support to put a bad review on Farcry 5 and any other Ubisoft product (old games, DLC, etc)...this on steam, the xbox live and on ps4 market.

For the people who actually think this could be stupid, just remember the FH situation is a well known situation for Ubisoft games. It's the only viable solution we get to be respected.

Let's make this company loose money.

Nestramutat
06-07-2017, 01:43 PM
No, you will only punish the poor developers, who did nothing wrong. You can not punish a giant like Ubisoft, it doesn't care about your small life.

XxHunterHxX
06-07-2017, 01:47 PM
So well,

Because Ubisoft hasn't bring any viable solution to their game after several month. I propose every player on every support to put a bad review on Farcry 5 and any other Ubisoft product (old games, DLC, etc)...this on steam, the xbox live and on ps4 market.

For the people who actually think this could be stupid, just remember the FH situation is a well known situation for Ubisoft games. It's the only viable solution we get to be respected.

Let's make this company loose money.

Do you even read what you right ?

1.DONT BUY GAMES from them....thats what il do...il save my money for a good game !

2.Cant right a review on steam if you dont BUY the game....so if you buy Far Cry 5 just to give a bad review then that just stupid....

3.If a game is good il give it a good review....but since the last 3 games i got from ubisoft

The division/For Honor/Wildlands ir ****....i gave them the review they deserved !

DrinkinMyStella
06-07-2017, 01:47 PM
lmao you one person will not make one bit of difference to ubisoft.

Egotistic_Ez
06-07-2017, 02:17 PM
lmao you one person will not make one bit of difference to ubisoft.

One more person not buying Ubisoft games won't make a difference.

Until it does.

Capoupacap
06-07-2017, 05:29 PM
One more person not buying Ubisoft games won't make a difference.

Until it does.

Exactly !

Herbstlicht
06-07-2017, 05:36 PM
I would be out of my mind, would I like to punish anyone for creating the most innovative and absolutely visually stunning fighting game that is For Honor. It has a lot of flaws, so I will try to stay vocal and continue giving feedback.

psyminion
06-07-2017, 05:42 PM
you think market sabatoge is the way to improve the quality of video games you get to play?

SplugeKing
06-07-2017, 07:15 PM
The only other games I've consistently played from ubi were splinter cell and ac. But i waited on ac ever since black flag. Gonna do the same n prob wait until the price drops if it isn't garbage

Ulrichvonbek111
06-07-2017, 07:44 PM
I would be out of my mind, would I like to punish anyone for creating the most innovative and absolutely visually stunning fighting game that is For Honor. It has a lot of flaws, so I will try to stay vocal and continue giving feedback.

+1
Absolutely stunning game,,
The flaws are decreasing week by week,,
RESPECT to the Devs and crews for continuous work on the game,,also THANKS to all at the Warriors Den for shedding light and giving us that little bit extra in the way of seeing what the people behind the scenes look like and hearing what they have to say...We can see how passionate they are about the game,,we are too..
I shall forever be grateful to all behind bringing us this game..
I'm 52 year young 😂 Kensei rep22,,Nobushi rep18,,Shinobi rep4..
On the path of the warrior,,the true path,,Bushido..💮💮💮💮💮💮

Horus-31
06-07-2017, 08:10 PM
What I already do is never pre-order, never buy day one. It usually takes them a couple of weeks to one month to solve bugs and the first players are actually post-beta testers. I usually wait for the next sales. If it is a solo game I really expected (GR Wildland) or a multiplayer game some of my friends already play (For Honor), I can buy it faster but I always wait a least one month after day one.

Perhaps if more people do what I do, some executive at Ubisoft are finally going to realised that not selling enough copies during the first week is actually hurting their communication plan and overall sales. Perhaps it will finally become customary in that company to only release games once they are finished and properly tested. They have already decided to take a one year break to think about the next Assassin's Creed after Syndicate didn't sell as they wished, so there's hope.

Rockstar delayed GTA V PC version several times because they were not happy with the optimisation so it's something that even big companies consider a reasonable thing to do... when their stakeholders and executives have a bigger brain than a goldfish, of course.

Mia.Nora
06-07-2017, 11:04 PM
What I already do is never pre-order, never buy day one. It usually takes them a couple of weeks to one month to solve bugs and the first players are actually post-beta testers. I usually wait for the next sales. If it is a solo game I really expected (GR Wildland) or a multiplayer game some of my friends already play (For Honor), I can buy it faster but I always wait a least one month after day one.

Perhaps if more people do what I do, some executive at Ubisoft are finally going to realised that not selling enough copies during the first week is actually hurting their communication plan and overall sales. Perhaps it will finally become customary in that company to only release games once they are finished and properly tested. They have already decided to take a one year break to think about the next Assassin's Creed after Syndicate didn't sell as they wished, so there's hope.

Rockstar delayed GTA V PC version several times because they were not happy with the optimisation so it's something that even big companies consider a reasonable thing to do... when their stakeholders and executives have a bigger brain than a goldfish, of course.

Sadly this is why it is hopeless here :cool: Jokes aside, in 1 or 2 years there wont be a ubisoft anymore it is only a matter of time before they are hostile taken over.

Anyway that was the last time they got a penny from me, preorder or not, unless they pull of a Witcher3 grade quality in their next game I wont even consider next Ubi games. They managed to scam me out of 60 bucks, kudos to them. Never again.

UbiNoty
06-07-2017, 11:52 PM
While I have no say over your actions outside of the forums, I will have to close this thread as it is unrelated to For Honor and does not seek to discuss the game in any way.
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions/concerns.