PDA

View Full Version : Totally unique,,Great vision.

Ulrichvonbek111
06-07-2017, 09:19 AM
I know the amount of disheartening abuse directed at the Devs and Ubi could be discouraging but PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME FADE AWAY.
I don't think you'll allow this to happen,,given time when any creases are straightened out WOW what an exhilarating experience awaits.
You've created something that is unique and the player feels it.
The feeling I had last night when my Nobushi rep18 was ganked by 2 centurions and a raider in the Temple Garden was bliss,,
this being so because she demolished the 3 of them,,splitting their skulls and kicking their fat heads off their limp shoulders..
Yes...what a feeling...BLISS💮💮💮💮

Gray360UK
06-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Yep, when it works it really works. One of those games that constantly delivers epic moments. There is nothing else quite like it on the market and I am still addicted to it. Not saying it doesn't have problems, and they are bad enough to spoil the experience sometimes, but if you're too stubborn to give up on it like I am, there is still a lot of fun to be had.

ONYX_x5
06-07-2017, 12:45 PM
ULRICH, the point you just made is the link between the divide. Everybody loves the base concept. Beyond that is were the conflict resided.

Herbstlicht
06-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Many people wish what you do. But it's action we need. No more talking.

UbiNoty
06-08-2017, 02:33 AM
We won't! We're still super committed to making For Honor a great experience, and we're trying our best to demonstrate to you all our dedication and sincerity through our efforts to communicate, be transparent in our actions, as well as listening to and incorporating all your feedback into our changes. :D We know it hasn't been a perfect release, and we've had our share of rough moments and obstacles, but we're looking to overcome those so we can live up to all your expectations.

Mia.Nora
06-08-2017, 02:44 AM
We won't! We're still super committed to making For Honor a great experience, and we're trying our best to demonstrate to you all our dedication and sincerity through our efforts to communicate, be transparent in our actions, as well as listening to and incorporating all your feedback into our changes. :D We know it hasn't been a perfect release, and we've had our share of rough moments and obstacles, but we're looking to overcome those so we can live up to all your expectations.

I wish you guys demonstrated your dedication through action. While words are better than complete silence, it still is worthless in the absence of action.

I know, I know, soon. Need more data, so you can roll a patch in 3 weeks that dont solve anything..

Casper5632
06-08-2017, 03:32 AM
Multiplayer 3d medieval combat is an untapped market, and this would be my favorite match based multiplayer game released this DECADE if they could hammer out the connection issues. Ever since Chivalry was so successful (The original obviously) I was surprised not to see more games adopt the concept, and you guys did an amazing job making the combat extremely satisfying and complex enough that I am still not bored after 200+ hours of play. The only problem is because of such a small match size, which feels perfect in the best case scenario, losing a player is a death sentence for the match as nobody wants to join a losing match in progress. If you could figure out a way to prioritize replacing a bot in matches that just started, and reducing the risk of someone leaving causing the entire match to crash, we could start getting a lot of players back.

EDG_Avocado
06-08-2017, 05:42 AM
This game really needs a Operation Health. BADLY. Please do w/e you can to save this game. It would be a miracle

Moondyne_MC
06-08-2017, 05:48 AM
How good is hidden stance now that the dead zones can be optimised? I love it, I'm pulling off some of the most amazing dodges I've ever done quite frequently with my Nobu now, always makes me smile.

DrExtrem
06-08-2017, 06:27 AM

Nobody questions your commitment.

The results however speak for themselves.

Ulrichvonbek111
06-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Nobody questions your commitment.

The results however speak for themselves.

Put it down then Dr.
Put it down.