PDA

View Full Version : console and Pc have to take different ways

matt89connor
06-07-2017, 08:22 AM
dear DEV, I see a battle in console, and I'm a PC player from Closed Beta.....There are too many differences:
-In the console you rarely see one play in an ultra-defensive way like in the PC.
- spamming lightweight attacks on the console, it can guarantee a hit easily with certain characters.
These two points seem a little bit, but in reality they are like 2 worlds blank, so dear DEV when you create patch, divide between consoles and PCs (regarding Buff and Nerf) because you could end up in an endless circle where the scale will never be balanced .

YuBiShiGouShi
06-07-2017, 08:25 AM
What's the point anymore. The game is too far gone to save. You know, I know it and they sure as hell know it. It was a flop from the begining when they choose to use P2P instead of Dedicated servers. Let's all just save our time and energy and find something better then this and anything other than Ubisoft products. You know the sad part is we knew this game had a ton of issues since open beta and yet a lot of us still bought this crap. This game is testament that game developers and publishers can push any garbage out the door and we'll still buy it.

matt89connor
06-07-2017, 08:51 AM
i don't wana leave a game with this great mechanics....there is something can be done ...P2P i know is impossibile to change right now,to give servers dedicated is very hard I think...but UBI can save this game if they want, maybe they too have lost patience for this game