PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Developers?

BornConfused7
06-06-2017, 04:40 PM
I feel that this game could have been absolutely amazing and, don't get me wrong, is still a good game (when you don't get disconnected so can actually play) I just think it was unfortunately thought up by the wrong company/devs. Spending majority of time searching for players just to get disconnected is kind of a fun killer. Here's to hoping it gets better some time soon

Anyone else have any thoughts???

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 05:17 PM
This topic is pretty much 90% of what all the other topics ir since the open beta.....what exacly do you wana talk about ?

EDG_Avocado
06-06-2017, 10:05 PM
if blizzard created this game... Oh Man it would have at least 200k on PC constantly. Instead of 2k

Netcode_err_404
06-06-2017, 11:14 PM
if blizzard created this game... Oh Man it would have at least 200k on PC constantly. Instead of 2k

I don't think so.

People don't like broken games with broken gameplay, usually. And for honor is exactly one of those games.

EDG_Avocado
06-06-2017, 11:23 PM
I don't think so.

People don't like broken games with broken gameplay, usually. And for honor is exactly one of those games.

well you see. Broken game and broken gameplay because of broken company. So if we switched to a more stable company then we can expect much more

Netcode_err_404
06-06-2017, 11:28 PM
well you see. Broken game and broken gameplay because of broken company. So if we switched to a more stable company then we can expect much more

Overwatch is broken as well, but it works, and people to dont turtle up for 10 minutes. thats why OW has thousands of players and fh hasn't.

VoIume Control
06-06-2017, 11:29 PM
this is ubisoft... what do you expect? they Release a broken game and fix it while bringing more content.... i waited 4 months then bought the game. i think i should of waited longer....