PDA

View Full Version : I really like this game

Belphegorn
06-06-2017, 01:44 PM
I really do!

I've been playing for 3 weeks after the launch and came back 2 weeks ago. I see how much has been fixed and look forward to the updates to come. I play for 3 - 5 hours a day with friends from Poland and Sweden (living in UK myself). Our games launch just under a one-minute wait in the lobby. We may have had one CTD (in 4v4 games) in roughly 30 played. The matchmaker is usually setting us up against much higher ranked players but it hardly ever makes any difference as me myself being only Rep 4 manged to beat Rep 15s more than a couple of times (both in Duel and Dominion matches).
The animations, graphics, game modes, maps, characters, gear, feats and moves are fantastic and make me want to come back to the game every day. The lack of balance is being worked on but IMHO 2 weeks is a bit short to get enough data for a proper nerf. Dedicated servers will never come, as they will never come for other games such as GTA Online, GR: Wildlands or NFS...

The only thing I dislike is that every time I read the forums I have to dig through a wall of hate and salt from spoiled kids buying a new game every Friday for their parent's money and instantly rushing for the forums to manifest their butthurt and hopefully gain popularity..

Me, I'm just slaughtering on...

PS. I expect to be torn apart for this post so just get on with it..

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 01:49 PM
95% of the playerbase gone.
No further comments.

Belphegorn
06-06-2017, 02:10 PM
95% of the playerbase gone.
No further comments.

You're still here! ;)
After all, do you play for the community or for yourself? Do you care for the community's enjoyment of your own?

You and me could still have a game, you know... ;)

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Yeah because I love the game. I would love it even more if it wouldn't disconnect me all the time.
I'm still around because I haven't been refunded for what clearly is, a broken product.
Why did I mention current For Honor's playerbase? To show you how wrong you are. People claiming to be having stable matches are either lying or are only playing 1v1, 2v2 at the most. 4v4 modes and grouping with friends are broken.

MarkedElite
06-06-2017, 02:32 PM
While there are a lot of salty posts with grammar from that of a kid, a lot are really just ideas on how to fix the game and labeling all critique of the game as "Salt" really hurts the game itself and the community.

Herbstlicht
06-06-2017, 02:50 PM
See, people here stick around. They complain, rant whatever, because they want this game to keep improving. Whining, raging, whatever, it all is part of it. People being vocal is a good thing in the end. Of course, some don't choose the words that one might consider appropriate, and that I aint gonna defend - dislike it myself. However, the day people quit caring, is the day this game is dead.

Gray360UK
06-06-2017, 02:51 PM
See, people here stick around. They complain, rant whatever, because they want this game to keep improving. Whining, raging, whatever, it all is part of it. People being vocal is a good thing in the end. Of course, some don't choose the words that one might consider appropriate, and that I aint gonna defend - dislike it myself. However, the day people quit caring, is the day this game is dead.

Exactly this. The people who don't care enough to complain are gone already. They probably never even posted here.

Belphegorn
06-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Don't get me wrong but.. you guys suggest I should start complaining to show I care?

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Don't get me wrong but.. you guys suggest I should start complaining to show I care?

its like the same with the money you ghet from the job you have....the boss will be well if he is not complaining about the salary it means its exacly what he wants so why give hem more......

Gray360UK
06-06-2017, 03:48 PM

Nooooo. We are saying people who complain care. Not ONLY people who complain care or that you have to.

MarkedElite
06-06-2017, 04:27 PM

There is a very bold line between complain and critique.

TheLastPandaa
06-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Most people who today complain about the failures of this game, three months ago were the ones who politely criticed its deficiencies.
As you say, there is a very bold line between complain and critique: Exactly 3 months of gamplay with no real improvements at all.

EDG_Avocado
06-06-2017, 10:07 PM
game is dead