PDA

View Full Version : Server development

silentwing1010
06-06-2017, 11:44 AM
I know Ubisoft is a big company with a bunch of different games coming out at a time... but you guys need to sit back and work on your servers in general... too many Ubisoft games have such **** servers and I'm so ready to just give up on them as a whole. Take some time to stop trying to push out new games and content if we can't even play them properly most of the time because this is ridiculous...

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 11:55 AM
today cant even complet the orders...

update....only if you play vs ai....

when i played a game vs players i ghet rewards and all is good so they removed rewards from vs ai again..nice one...

EDG_Avocado
06-06-2017, 12:05 PM
ubisoft don't want servers ; (

silentwing1010
06-06-2017, 12:09 PM
today cant even complet the orders...
I got started a bit and then for like 7 straight games, I made no progress because of how bad the connectivity of this game is. It keeps telling me that "You will get your rewards as soon as the servers are responding"... like hell I am... I ain't getting that back.on top of all of that, you have to gamble and hope you won't time out of a match.. like how am I suppose to play with new people if I can't even get a proper game going.. -_-

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 12:14 PM
I got started a bit and then for like 7 straight games, I made no progress because of how bad the connectivity of this game is. It keeps telling me that "You will get your rewards as soon as the servers are responding"... like hell I am... I ain't getting that back.on top of all of that, you have to gamble and hope you won't time out of a match.. like how am I suppose to play with new people if I can't even get a proper game going.. -_-

when i played a game vs players i ghet rewards and all is good the problem is vs ai...

ONYX_x5
06-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Conusoft has made THE ONLY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME that server would not be a benefit too.
Besides all the problems you experience is due to your individual internet connection or your skill level.

Friggin gamers wanting to dip into Conusoft`s profit margins. They need to figure out fast that this multiplayer design is great for LAN PARTY and is basically crap for the p2p over the internet application.

silentwing1010
06-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Conusoft has made THE ONLY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME that server would not be a benefit too.
Besides all the problems you experience is due to your individual internet connection or your skill level.

Friggin gamers wanting to dip into Conusoft`s profit margins. They need to figure out fast that this multiplayer design is great for LAN PARTY and is basically crap for the p2p over the internet application.

So you're saying when I go 12 to 1 in a game, I'm not making any progress in takedowns ,executions or currency from a match... it's because of my internet or skill?
Nice to know Ubisoft is looking after reasonably good players with ripping them off...

ONYX_x5
06-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Conusoft and their holster sniffing fanboys that keep saying most of the problems with the game is either due to your internet connection or your skill level and ability.
You know? Most the problems your having is on YOUR end or YOUR fault. But by your flaunting response your not having a problem. Congrats! Most people who play Cent or Shin have a more tolerable attitude towards the games problems, even though your getting errored out just like the rest of us.
Anyway back to what they always say, Then they follow that up with we are aware there is some problems in the game and we are looking at BUT. Then there is that circumstance that complicates their ability to act on fixing it.
Off topic here, did they ever say why they took down the player online counter on PS4 like two months ago? Was it causing instability issues in the game? Did they ever say why?

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Off topic here, did they ever say why they took down the player online counter on PS4 like two months ago? Was it causing instability issues in the game? Did they ever say why?

They didn't and they won't. It was a futile attempt to hide the playerbase dropping at an astronomical rate caused by their incompetence to provide solid online gameplay.

ONYX_x5
06-06-2017, 02:49 PM
I was leaning towards that, but thought nah. That's to obvious.