PDA

View Full Version : A problem with guard switches?

AnEnticingSquid
06-06-2017, 05:05 AM
I have been having a lot of trouble blocking and parrying to the left. I always thought I was just trash tier but now I'm to the point were I know some things up. When I move my joy stick to the left guard, my character still blocks up. Unless I basically hold backward on the joystick, my character blocks high. Idk if it's my controller or what, but,
1: Has anyone else noticed this?
2: Is their anyway to adjust this as muscle memory has already made it extremely difficult to get used to this new development... Thanks for reading! If you see me on the battlefield, just attack left... and spam "I Got This!"...

MarkedElite
06-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Before I started using a different controller, I would miss lots of easy blocks, and it turns out, my controller would randomly move the stick input in a random direction when I would use it. I realized and started using a new controller, but sometimes it seems, whether it's lag or the game, gaurds don't always switch in time, epecially against faster-attacking characters like shin or peacekeeper.

SnugglesIV
06-06-2017, 11:45 AM
I have been having a lot of trouble blocking and parrying to the left. I always thought I was just trash tier but now I'm to the point were I know some things up. When I move my joy stick to the left guard, my character still blocks up. Unless I basically hold backward on the joystick, my character blocks high. Idk if it's my controller or what, but,
1: Has anyone else noticed this?
2: Is their anyway to adjust this as muscle memory has already made it extremely difficult to get used to this new development... Thanks for reading! If you see me on the battlefield, just attack left... and spam "I Got This!"...

I have no clue what the **** is going on with your controller. Do you have any spare controllers, or one that you can borrow from a friend? I don't think there is an inverted controls option so it might be an issue with your controller. If it is, there is no amount of muscle memory that will fix that.