PDA

View Full Version : Lets stick with For Honor! Don't let it die! At least til 1.09 and 1.10

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Yeah balance is ****ED..

Yeah the connection drops. Honestly for me I drop about 1-2 in 10 games.. Frustrating but not the worst thing. (that's balance)

Yeah they are slow as hell to fix anything

Yeah they made a HUGE mistake adding the Centurion and Shinobi which threw balance out the window.

Yeah the servers drop. They reward us for missed playtime with a bonus that affects only play time..

I know..

Honestly though, this game IS fun! There is a reason I'm still here complaining my brains out since Open Beta.

I mostly duel. I used to LOVE Brawling.. Dominion is meh and I tend to go there to hide and pad my stats when dueling gets too tough.

I hate to admit it, but at the moment I'm taking solace in the fact that I can leave a fight during matchmaking if I don't want to fight that hero. I won't duel a Centurion over rank 1. I just won't. The game has become A LOT more fun for me since I started doing this. There is no harm to the opponent as he just re-enters the queue. I have to reload the game so basically a 3 mins penalty built in.

So here is the Deal UBI soft.. I will back off on my criticism until 1.09 and 1.10. In exchange you guys keep the leaver penalty on the shelf until then.

I'm starting to have fun again because I'm able to undo the damage you have done with the centurion by being selective with my Duel game play.

Soooo? Deal?

Herbstlicht
06-05-2017, 10:00 PM
I like the "lets stick with the game"-part. I dislike your dislike of the leaver penalty ;) Na, not really, I just think differently about it. P2P matchmaking is perfect for 1on1. It is rather bad still for 4on4. And so I do understand your attitute towards fighting broken chars or possible turtling players (both is rather unfun), I think in the end, it would be for the best. At least in team modes. Honestly, in 1on1? I could care less about the penalty. But in the team modes, the leavers kill of the game for the others. So .. we need something done there.

Anyway, I guess I am going to stick around some time too. I will criticize whatever I see fit, try to be rather constructive in doing so and hoping the best for the game and the community. Everyone has his one vision - and hardly anyones is going to align exactly with Ubi's. So we might not be happy with some upcoming stuff - or we might :-) It is a little bit like with throwing the dice. We have been rather unlucky with S2 - very unlucky even. But can't get much worse, eh?

SplugeKing
06-05-2017, 10:42 PM
I wish i could leave, even bought a new game 9 days ago but came back to for honor within 4 days. even with the bs (for me its the inescapable, helpless ganking from the new chars), its still fun as hell to play.

Netcode_err_404
06-06-2017, 04:05 AM
if they do not fix 4v4 and defensive meta in 1.09, max 1.10, i will just uninstall this crap game, and go full overwatch.

Not like OW is the best game ever, since it lacks balance too, but at least works ( always). And I can play with friend, yep thats right, in oW no " try to join the group later" error.

silentwing1010
06-06-2017, 01:45 PM
I agree with you, For Honor is a good game and has neat ideas to it. But Ubisoft had to put their money-grabbing hands all over it and mess up connectivity because they don't have proper servers... it's not only in for Honor but in almost every other game Ubisoft has made... It was a cool idea for a game but it really should have been made by a company who actually care about game quality than game quantity, it sucks to see how bad the game turn out. I did have high hopes for the game.

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 01:57 PM
im only doing orders and play custom matches from time to time or 1 v 1 other then that dont waste my time anymore