PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming DLC Hero ideas

Dthrill
06-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Viking:

Heavy:A brawler (no idea for a name) - he is strictly melee and uses claws. Not sure if he should use a Bears actual paw from a kill or metal claws. He will be similar to a Centurion meaning he strictly punches, scratches. He will be a heavy and can throw you into any direction upon a GB.

Vanguard: Highlander - most of us know what a Highlander is. Their weapon of choice is a Claymore. Highlander are like the Samurai's Kensei. They have great range like them but their heavy attack will deal more damage. They will have the slowest heavy attack from all 3 Vanguards but in return do the most damage.

Samurai:

Hybrid: Ronin - they are bigger and slower PK. Use a Katana and Wakizashi (or tanto) which is a bigger blade and small/medium sized blade. Samurai don't have a disabler hybrid class. They do have Shugoki but he is a heavy. TThey are similar to PK but have more defense and disable ability.

Hybrid/Assasin: Monk - They will use Twin Hooks which is like a longer dagger. I am leaning more towards a Hybrid because Samurai have 2 Assassin classes already. They are fast, good range and attack. They use a lot of kung fu moves (obvious reason) but have low defense. PS. I know Kung Fu is Chinese but this game isn't Historically accurate lol.

Heavy: Daimyo - Use a Katana as a weapon of choice. They have shorter range than a Kensei but deals more damage. A Daimyo does not look like a heavy but he will be able to do a full block stance with his sword. Pretty much works like Conqueror and Warlords full block but with his sword.

Knight

Hybrid/Heavy: Gladiator - Some suggested on here to use a shield and trident. I like this idea but he will just be a Male Valkyrie. Why not make him use just a Trident instead and can throw a net. That seems OP but they can make it that if you throw the net and miss, you are defenseless for a hit or 2. I am thinking he should be a Heavy because they have a Hybrid LawBringer already.

Highlander: Tbh, Highlander fits here more than a Gladiator or Centurion.

Give your opinions on what other warriors we should add :)

DrinkinMyStella
06-05-2017, 04:56 PM
The heroes are already developed and ready for release when the time comes, we will have no influence in what is released.

Dthrill
06-05-2017, 05:08 PM
The heroes are already developed and ready for release when the time comes, we will have no influence in what is released.

I already knew that they already had Ideas but they haven't been released yet right? This is like a fun topic to speculate and just throw out opinions.

slasht14
06-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Release Spratans FTWWW!!!!!

Herbstlicht
06-05-2017, 10:34 PM
We only got Info on the first year. Most people assume there will be a second year and a year 2 season pass. Honestly, I am rather sure this is the case as well.
Two years of for Honor, the big Alpha Test Run for For Honor 2. Ah well, hope we don't really play the alpha right now. Though currently it kinda feels this way ..
Oh darn, freakin stupid revelation.

Hormly
06-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Vikings need someone with a big ol' hammer

UbiJurassic
06-06-2017, 02:04 AM
Those are all really cool ideas! I always enjoy reading the concepts people come up with for potential heroes that could fit into the For Honor universe. Good job on the specifics too. :)

Dthrill
06-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Those are all really cool ideas! I always enjoy reading the concepts people come up with for potential heroes that could fit into the For Honor universe. Good job on the specifics too. :)

Thank you for the input. I actually did it rushed. Knowing Ubisoft, they will most likely create a Norse god type viking that Throws lightning from range and a hammer. Please, don't make the new people insanely over powered lol.

Dthrill
06-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Vikings need someone with a big ol' hammer

Not a bad idea. They can have a Female/Male heavy like Shugoki but with a Hammer lol.

Dthrill
06-06-2017, 04:27 PM
i got a couple ideas, some of them are kinda out there but oh well

1. a pirate that has a cutlass

some of his feats could include a level 3 where he shoots an enemy with a dragon (or a blunderbuss pistol) which could cause low damage and moderate bleed damage, a level 4 feat where he uses one of those old grenades that look like this (http://gggodwin-com.3dcartstores.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/grenade1.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0), it could cause moderate damage, stun and knock enemies back, or a level 4 feat where his ship bombards and area that does lots of damage in a wide area (less damage than arrow storm or catapult however) and knocks enemies down.

he could play like a opportunist, punishing players heavily for making mistakes.

he could be a viking considering they both love to loot and pillage.

2. a greek hoplite with a dora and a tower shield

he could have the phalanx feat as well as a sling feat

the sling feat could cause moderate damage and stun.

i think his playstyle should be based on using his superior defenses to create openings as well as punish players for not cracking open this turtle properly.

he seems to fit in with knights well, but he would have to look different than Centurion.

3. an actual Spartan

he could have a Kopis and could play like a slow, but heavy hitter vanguard/heavy hybrid

i know Centurion is on knights, but he's no spartan.

Man, that Pirate idea is great! I mean, some would say it doesn't fit the Viking but neither did a Centurion (different timeline and countries). It can easily be a Viking Pirate. he doesn't dress like your typical Captain Jack Sparrow or Morgan Black. He dresses like a viking but we can tell he is a pirate.

CaTaStR0Fa
06-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Spartan is the best idea ever.I would like to see some spartan warriors or even greek hoplites.

nufrancis
06-07-2017, 03:36 AM
How about make a new class. This is a medieval war theme game, so i think in a war, great tactician is essential.

I propose Tactician as the new class.

This class will have big advantage in Objective based game, means that they have feats that will have big contribution in winning the game. for example ability to deploy soldier not just in the middle battle area but also in other zone, boosting other hero stats, make other hero imune to debuffs, deploying captain level soldier in dominion and even elimitination maybe.

For Individual skill, this hero will have a lot of debuffs attack, but small damage & HP, slow movement.

This is the hero I propose:
1.King/Queen for Knight
2.Daimyo for Samurai
3.Witch for Viking

XxHunterHxX
06-07-2017, 06:30 AM
I believe you may have misinterpreted the support agent's meaning behind the message. We cannot use player's original ideas or works to create content for the game. However, we can accept and consider feedback and suggestions from players regarding the content that has already been created by us. If we weren't allowed to listen to our players, I wouldn't have a job . :eek:

nufrancis
06-07-2017, 09:39 AM

Just read the thread about Dev could not implement ideas from player's because legal reasons. Very disappointing. Maybe the legal perspective should be change. This kind of things will cause loss for both side. Even I believe devs found many good ideas in this forum. I feel all my ideas is wasted and I loss hope in this forum. F*ck the legal.

XxHunterHxX
06-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Just read the thread about Dev could not implement ideas from player's because legal reasons. Very disappointing. Maybe the legal perspective should be change. This kind of things will cause loss for both side. Even I believe devs found many good ideas in this forum. I feel all my ideas is wasted and I loss hope in this forum. F*ck the legal.

Its not about legal stuff its coz most people working on this game have moved on to a new project man......all the new caracters + game modes if they will be and maps etc ir already created....they can relese evrithing right now if they wanted all the other 4 caracters etc BUT they dont coz they need that hype to milk some more money out of a dead cow....

nufrancis
06-08-2017, 04:24 AM
Its not about legal stuff its coz most people working on this game have moved on to a new project man......all the new caracters + game modes if they will be and maps etc ir already created....they can relese evrithing right now if they wanted all the other 4 caracters etc BUT they dont coz they need that hype to milk some more money out of a dead cow....

Yeah, agree with you. Its Logically accepted if you say so. I hope our ideas can be implemented in For Honor 2

Dthrill
06-08-2017, 12:44 PM

My topic is a simple post to bring life into these forums. It's a nice way for us to speculate and guess what they will bring in the upcoming seasons. I know they already have their content ready. I did the same thing with R6 Siege but they never got my ideas :(.... lol