PDA

View Full Version : Apology to the Ubisoft For Honor team

OnyxCoffee
06-05-2017, 09:12 AM
I know people give the For honor team of Ubisoft a lot of trouble and complaints. Some of which are useful and are examples of constructive criticism. Some others are not (maybe a post or 2 of mine).

And I just want to acknowledge that it's very very hard to make and patch and update a brand new IP fighting game. It's not easy. ESPECIALLY when they're working hard on creating new content for us that we'll obtain from the base game for free.

Some people may disagree but I think Ubisoft is doing alright with their game. It's just in its early stages. Point being, I want to apologize for all the slack and general salt I've held towards the team for my feelings and opinions on the games state as a Kensei player.

P.S. The reason I made this post was because I just had a bad night of some dominion and frustrating duels and really felt a lot of malice and ill will towards the team for how my games went which I know is trivial for everyone reading this since I never had to share it, but I still felt regret for harboring those emotions in the first place and compassion for the people who's job is to create content to entertain us. So again, sorry and I hope you guys are having as much fun making the game as, almost (because let's be honest some of us out there rage a lil too hard sometimes), everyone else is playing the game.

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 10:08 AM
The issue I have is that we played a TON in open beta and told them the game wasnt ready.. TWO days after open beta finished they released the game.. HUGE MISTAKE.... We warned them.. Over and over and over..

They didnt listen and put a triple AAA price tag on the game despite COUNTLESS feedback posts ALL of us posted..

Then the true evil became apparent.. The INCREDIBLE lack of balance and REALLY cancerous exploits that people figured out with regular play... WE SCREAMED for nerf patches to fix Warden Conq and PK... THEY TOOK FOREVER!!!!

Then when things finally start to look up they release the Centurion and the Shinobi. Literally filtered versions of EVERYTHING we hated about the imbalanced characters in the game.. CANCER.... Cancer in its purest form..

Don't feel bad. They did all this to themselves.. Its because of US that they even have jobs... They need to start MOVING and getting this game BALANCED!

Egotistic_Ez
06-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Some people may disagree but I think Ubisoft is doing alright with their game. It's just in its early stages.

No, they haven't. Having issues with balance or a specific bug here or there that was missed in beta are acceptable problems. Basic networking and match making errors that were reported months before release during closed beta making it to live are a sign of bad, or simply uncaring, developers.

People like yourself are the reason triple-a titles are dropping in quality.

Danioku
06-05-2017, 11:24 AM
I know people give the For honor team of Ubisoft a lot of trouble and complaints. Some of which are useful and are examples of constructive criticism. Some others are not (maybe a post or 2 of mine).

And I just want to acknowledge that it's very very hard to make and patch and update a brand new IP fighting game. It's not easy. ESPECIALLY when they're working hard on creating new content for us that we'll obtain from the base game for free.

Some people may disagree but I think Ubisoft is doing alright with their game. It's just in its early stages. Point being, I want to apologize for all the slack and general salt I've held towards the team for my feelings and opinions on the games state as a Kensei player.

P.S. The reason I made this post was because I just had a bad night of some dominion and frustrating duels and really felt a lot of malice and ill will towards the team for how my games went which I know is trivial for everyone reading this since I never had to share it, but I still felt regret for harboring those emotions in the first place and compassion for the people who's job is to create content to entertain us. So again, sorry and I hope you guys are having as much fun making the game as, almost (because let's be honest some of us out there rage a lil too hard sometimes), everyone else is playing the game.

Nice attitude.

Do you maybe have some knowledge about servers, connectivity or multiplayer games? No, you dont ?

Perfect welcome to Ubisoft staff, you are hired

GladiatorHood
06-05-2017, 11:44 AM
I don't think ubisoft deserves an apology but the players do.

DrinkinMyStella
06-05-2017, 12:55 PM
The game is not in its early stages, maybe issues should be fixed by now with minor tweaks here and there. The game took 4 years to develop with 2 delays and the game was still broken at launch.
There should have been an alpha alpha beta because not enough people tested the game before release.

S0Mi_xD
06-05-2017, 01:18 PM
I don't think ubisoft deserves an apology but the players do.

Yeah :D that is the ignorance of people which we don't need.

Very simplified example:

So if a taxi driver takes you home, easiest road home is in repair, the second shortest is blocked because of raging people and he needs to take the longest way.
He only takes the price for what you would have paid on the shortest way.
But you are yelling at him, insulting and complaining about, that it is his fault, that you came to late home, and the most idiotic thing is, you think and feel that you are right - so you don't even need to apologize?
Perfect attitude *clap clap* Best Human 2017 :D

Danioku
06-05-2017, 01:34 PM

Very simplified example:

So if a taxi driver takes you home, easiest road home is in repair, the second shortest is blocked because of raging people and he needs to take the longest way.
But you are yelling at him, insulting and complaining about, that it is his fault, that you came to late home, and the most idiotic thing is, you think and feel that you are right - so you don't even need to apologize?

Your example is not fitting at all, not even by far lol.

You payed for a product in advance.

The thing they delivered you is broken, not working and far from what you were expecting. You ask for a refund but "sry this is not possible but we will do everything we can for fix the thing you've payed for.

Weeks passed and your product is not fixed yet. You call them every day asking for have what you payed for. Their answer your requests with courtesy telling you that " they are working on it", "they need more data" and that "everything will be fixed soon^TM"

Weeks become months, you keep calling and asking for have the product you payed for fixed but the answers are always the same and nothing has been done.

After 4 months all you have is a broken and a still not working product, at the end you only think you have just been scammed.

XxHunterHxX
06-05-2017, 06:02 PM
This topic made by another ubi fan boy kissing them saying its ok to let us buy broken games with micro transactions in them dont worry next game you can count me out but keep buying them....... people ir eather relly dumb...or just plain ignorant.....if you go and buy a car like you buy a game and the car has bad breaks and you end up in a wheel chair then you right a letter to the people that made the car and be like well im shure you guys ir doing the best you can its ok who needs legs....

Gray360UK
06-05-2017, 06:39 PM

Very simplified example:

That has to be one of the worst analogies I have ever seen.

It's more like paying full price for a taxi and then having him take 3 months to drive you half way home before having to walk the rest of the way because the taxi has broken down ;)

Tillo.
06-05-2017, 06:49 PM
I totally disagree.
Long matchmaking queues, matchmaking errors sending you back to main menu, synch problems, pauses, game crashes withtout getting rewards, impossible to play with friends due to unstable connectivity, playerbase almost gone and not a single positive game review due to these problems. All reported during beta tests.
Support and moderators contributing to this scam instead of refunding for this broken game makes this situation even worse.

No answers other than: we are looking into it, we are getting information, fix coming soon...

The only apology, refund and compensation should come from Ubisoft.
I have played p2p games before, they have never paused nor crashed. This is the only game in my entire library which I'm having problems with.

Scrotch44
06-05-2017, 07:04 PM

Very simplified example:

wow you are a moron. worst analogy ever. lets get it back to games instead of some taxi. this is like if you were promised a game that actually works and then you buy the game and it doesnt work. WTF would you say? this is in no way the "passengers" fault. they should have figured it out before trying to milk us out of our money.

manna91
06-05-2017, 07:06 PM
I love the game. Cant wait till all these people who complain all the time finally just leave the game like they keep saying they will. Come back after you make a game that's anywhere close to as complex as this game without any issues at all. Nobody will miss you while you are gone. You chose to buy this game, if you are the type of person to cry about issues in games maybe you should look up the issues with games before you buy it. The fact that there were lots of issues was not some secret. They produced a game, you chose to purchase it, cry all you want, you are an adult and the purchase was your decision. Especially knowing all the issues with past Ubisoft games, its even more your own fault for not looking into the issues with the game. Unless they flat out say they are not going to fix anything in the game you should be entitled to no refund. Have fun crying about the game, just stay out of my way while I'm cutting off heads.

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 08:18 PM

Very simplified example:

This is idiotic.. Go Drive your Uber dude...

This example would make more sense if the driver took you in circles because their GPS was malfunctioning, but the driver kept telling you your destination was right around the corner..

Dumb ****.

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 08:22 PM
I love the game. Cant wait till all these people who complain all the time finally just leave the game like they keep saying they will. Come back after you make a game that's anywhere close to as complex as this game without any issues at all. Nobody will miss you while you are gone. You chose to buy this game, if you are the type of person to cry about issues in games maybe you should look up the issues with games before you buy it. The fact that there were lots of issues was not some secret. They produced a game, you chose to purchase it, cry all you want, you are an adult and the purchase was your decision. Especially knowing all the issues with past Ubisoft games, its even more your own fault for not looking into the issues with the game. Unless they flat out say they are not going to fix anything in the game you should be entitled to no refund. Have fun crying about the game, just stay out of my way while I'm cutting off heads.

I could agree with this if they didnt attach a triple AAA price tag to the game. That really throws me over the deep end. Especially after all the testing I/we did screaming at them that the game wasnt ready.

They didnt even put ONE reply in the forums til we decided to boycott the game...

Eyaside
06-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Ubisoft isn't one giant mind making all decisions based off of one person. There are good and bad decisions made. Not delaying the game I'm sure was a higher up decision that ultimately rolled down to money, maybe even to the devs' discontent. There's some guys at Ubi pouring their heart and soul into the game, and I appreciate that. But there's also justified reason why people are upset. Everything can't be fixed at once which I get and patches do roll out pretty regularly. The devs are very open and vocal about everything (even on the forums) and it shows. They care a lot, but they can only do so much so fast without truly breaking the game and giving you something new to complain about. And I get it, it's extremely frustrating, but they are trying. If you want a look at bad, nontransparent devs that don't listen to anyone, hop on over to destiny and deal with Bungie.

EDG_Avocado
06-05-2017, 08:59 PM

Very simplified example:

Except there is no taxi. Just a crappy roller wagon

Knight_Raime
06-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Nice to see some wholesome posts.
Ignore those who are being negative nancy's to you.
Their overwhelming pessimism isn't helpful for anyone.
they're just best left to be ignored.

Lumina-US
06-06-2017, 12:15 AM
I love the game. Cant wait till all these people who complain all the time finally just leave the game like they keep saying they will. Come back after you make a game that's anywhere close to as complex as this game without any issues at all. Nobody will miss you while you are gone. You chose to buy this game, if you are the type of person to cry about issues in games maybe you should look up the issues with games before you buy it. The fact that there were lots of issues was not some secret. They produced a game, you chose to purchase it, cry all you want, you are an adult and the purchase was your decision. Especially knowing all the issues with past Ubisoft games, its even more your own fault for not looking into the issues with the game. Unless they flat out say they are not going to fix anything in the game you should be entitled to no refund. Have fun crying about the game, just stay out of my way while I'm cutting off heads.Dude, "For Honor" is nowhere near complex!

Seriously any 12 year old could think of a deeper (more sensical) backstory than this game offers and to come to a close, every modern Mortal Kombat, DoA or Tekken out there offers more complexity AND special moves per character.

So please don't talk of complexity and "For Honor" in the same sentence, because most of it is just a pile of dog in a eye-candy like package!

Duuklah
06-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Ubisoft isn't one giant mind making all decisions based off of one person. There are good and bad decisions made. Not delaying the game I'm sure was a higher up decision that ultimately rolled down to money, maybe even to the devs' discontent. There's some guys at Ubi pouring their heart and soul into the game, and I appreciate that. But there's also justified reason why people are upset. Everything can't be fixed at once which I get and patches do roll out pretty regularly. The devs are very open and vocal about everything (even on the forums) and it shows. They care a lot, but they can only do so much so fast without truly breaking the game and giving you something new to complain about. And I get it, it's extremely frustrating, but they are trying. If you want a look at bad, nontransparent devs that don't listen to anyone, hop on over to destiny and deal with Bungie.

they legit didnt even start POSTING in their own forums til like almost 2 months ago when we BOYCOTTED the game for a full day.....

UbiJurassic
06-06-2017, 12:37 AM
they legit didnt even start POSTING in their own forums til like almost 2 months ago when we BOYCOTTED the game for a full day.....

We've been posting a lot longer than that ;)

Devil_Sparda
06-06-2017, 12:52 AM
so, lemme understand.. this night i v been disconnected from the servers 3 times on 10 matches, everytime, my fps dropped to 20. Then when i play with friends we just crash one game every 2. When the leader exits from the room, the group falls. FPS drop again, sync 3 times per match.. the tech part of the game is far from be finished.
and don t talk about the balancement.. i know.. it s very difficult balance the heroes, but ffs, lol has 150 champions and they do!!
and the last bug: the chat disappear or you can t text anymore

servers is their first priority, but the list id quite long

Gray360UK
06-06-2017, 01:04 AM
We've been posting a lot longer than that ;)

I find your lack of posts disturbing ...

;)

UbiJurassic
06-06-2017, 01:09 AM
I find your lack of posts disturbing ...

;)

https://i.giphy.com/xTiIzxQye2bRk11qdG.webp

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 01:26 AM
@the trolls, I would love to see how would you feel if you'd bought a broken thing that doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
Most of the people attacking "negative comments" surely have no friends and only play 1v1 or 2v2. Because if you would play 4v4 modes or if you had friends to play with, you would understand how the rest of us feel. Especially when support and the mod team ignored the problem at first, blame the players second and finally said: "connection has some problems" Notice the word, some. They keep lying and taking us by fools, and you trolls want us to be patient and not to be negative? Please share the drugs you are taking so we can fly outta reality with you!
There's another group of trolls saying that the problem is players internet. Claiming that they are on wifi or crappy connections. Another lie. With playerbase almost gone (which is the most proving factor of the problems this game has) we are being matched with people who are really far away from us. There is no fiber optic in the world that can compensate such long distances.

You don't want negative comments? Then refund our money back and we won't be here anymore. We care because we love the game and because ubi has got our money without giving a solid online experience in return.

Gray360UK
06-06-2017, 01:29 AM
https://i.giphy.com/xTiIzxQye2bRk11qdG.webp

Good man ;)

LordOfSwines
06-06-2017, 01:45 PM
The issue I have is that we played a TON in open beta and told them the game wasnt ready.. TWO days after open beta finished they released the game.. HUGE MISTAKE.... We warned them.. Over and over and over..

They didnt listen and put a triple AAA price tag on the game despite COUNTLESS feedback posts ALL of us posted..

Then the true evil became apparent.. The INCREDIBLE lack of balance and REALLY cancerous exploits that people figured out with regular play... WE SCREAMED for nerf patches to fix Warden Conq and PK... THEY TOOK FOREVER!!!!

Then when things finally start to look up they release the Centurion and the Shinobi. Literally filtered versions of EVERYTHING we hated about the imbalanced characters in the game.. CANCER.... Cancer in its purest form..

Don't feel bad. They did all this to themselves.. Its because of US that they even have jobs... They need to start MOVING and getting this game BALANCED!

I'm not going to comment on whether the game is good or not as thats subjective. You can tell the developers whatever you want during beta, if the shareholders say they are out of money and need to release the game then the game will be released, complete or not. As a consumer you could have waited for reviews before you bought the game. Do you think "bad" procucts are unique to games? I assure you they didn't intend for the game to be in a bad state. Do I think they have the most talented people in the industry - certainly not. The most talented people in the industry are busy making the next super polished and streamlined game that is garuanteed to do well, but will never stand out.

They gambled with an interesting concept that they just didn't have the time or experience to execute well but no one forced you to buy it, I'd like to think that you are in charge of your own wallet are you not?

If you played the beta and you were aware of all these problems then I have to question your decision to purcase the game before waiting for reviews. Personally I bought it on release but I was fully aware of that the game might not turn out to be great on relase, I however made a decision to spend my money anyways. People are getting overly upset over $60. **** happens - if you don't enjoy the game then just don't play it. Simple as that.

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 01:47 PM
True, but we should have been refunded, simple as that.

LordOfSwines
06-06-2017, 01:55 PM

Steam has a refund system, if whatever platform you are playing on doesn't then the anwser is no. Unless some agreement states that you can refund the game then no, you should not recieve a refund unless we are talking about actual scams, which this is not. It's a product that wasn't as good as you would have hoped for. Things don't always turn out the way you want them to, welcome to life.

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 01:55 PM

never gona happen...at verry best we will ghet store credit to buy another broken game...

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 02:00 PM
I have read Ubi's Return & Cancellations policy and it clearly states that if the product is defective we are entitled for a refund.
Failure to provide uninterrupted online gameplay means that the game is defective. Ubi's mod and support teams are as worse as the company so of course it was denied.

In legal terms we are screwed, a long time ago people asked if we could start an action lawsuit but we simply can't. Terms and Conditions and more crap that obviously protect big companies instead of the customers.

rossato2109
06-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Apology? They owe us an apology.

Their game is beyond broken. Conection issues alone make it barely playable.

Some regions are also out of multiplayer. Due to the region lock, most areas besides Europe and North America cannot get matches besides a dominion after waiting for like 20 minutes (and you usually get dced after 2 min in game). If you rather elimination or skirmish you are out of luck, you could sit for weeks trying to find one.

The biggest damage was the patch before the "stability" one. People couldn't stay in a match for more than 1 or 2 minutes and that pretty much killed the playerbase in several regions. Those people quit and now we are stuck in queues that take forever.

I don't know about the rest of you, but me and my friends SWORE to never buy another Ubisoft game. I did like the Farcry franchise but I will never touch one of their games again.

Funny thing, know the friday the thirteenth game? Its made by a very small company and it has a ton of issues with servers and conections but I still can get in a match faster than in this AAA title from Ubisoft (and stay for longer in a match too).

LordOfSwines
06-06-2017, 02:26 PM
I have read Ubi's Return & Cancellations policy and it clearly states that if the product is defective we are entitled for a refund.
Failure to provide uninterrupted online gameplay means that the game is defective. Ubi's mod and support teams are as worse as the company so of course it was denied.

In legal terms we are screwed, a long time ago people asked if we could start an action lawsuit but we simply can't. Terms and Conditions and more crap that obviously protect big companies instead of the customers.

Their policy clearly states that you are able to refund a product if it's defect within 45 days. Did you ask for a refund within 45 days? I have a feeling you didn't. If you truly feel that you have been scammed then you could file a lawsuit. Personally I'd rather forget about the $60. I've spent enough time on the game to where I feel I've gotten well over $60 worth of enjoyment.

Also, if purchased a digital copy of the game: All sales on PC digital content are final

I find it amusing that the same people who are not willing to gamble with $60, played the game during beta, saw all these problems and still bought the game on release day.

Tillo.
06-06-2017, 02:39 PM
I have requested my refund the very same day game was launched, February 14th. Denied.

Danioku
06-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Their policy clearly states that you are able to refund a product if it's defect within 45 days. Did you ask for a refund within 45 days? I have a feeling you didn't. If you truly feel that you have been scammed then you could file a lawsuit. Personally I'd rather forget about the $60. I've spent enough time on the game to where I feel I've gotten well over $60 worth of enjoyment.

Also, if purchased a digital copy of the game: All sales on PC digital content are final

I find it amusing that the same people who are not willing to gamble with $60, played the game during beta, saw all these problems and still bought the game on release day.

All sales on PC digital content are final

LordOfSwines
06-06-2017, 02:46 PM
All sales on PC digital content are final

Yes, I noticed. I don't know platform he/she is on however, I also don't know what the agreements are on other platforms. In all fairness, people need be mature about how they spend their money. Maybe next time people will wait for reviews if they are not willing to gamble, especially after having played beta. **** happens, you spent 60 bucks. Move on.

Danioku
06-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Yes, I noticed. I don't know platform peole are on however, I also don't know what the agreements are on other platforms. In all fairness, people need be mature about how they spend their money, **** happens, you spent 60 bucks. Move on.

To me and i think many others, the anger doesn't really comes cause i spent 60$ for a broken product, i think that, at the end, it was worth considering the amount of time and fun i had with FH regardless ALL the problems this game had since the beginning.

I'm angry because this was the game i always wanted to play and it could have been one of the best games i ever played and a great great game overall.

A fighting multiplayer team game set in Medieval times, i couldnt had ask for more.

What makes me angry is to see this game bad managed and ruined by negligence, incompetence and greed with an attitude that makes me mad honestly.

I see my hopes, expectations and the passion i put in this game betrayed and my trust is completely gone but maybe it's better that went this way, i could have played this game for years and years instead of living lol

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 03:33 PM
yes...im sorry ubisoft...sorry for buying the game you guys put out...

ShadowStepped
06-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Been posting what exactly? Excuses? We're working to resolve, the staff is aware, it didn't turn out as we expected, working hard at, experienced some difficulty, some issues with, we're considering implementing, this game is a fuc k ing joke. You guys give basic information to players who need a little bit of guidance and ubisoft acts like they are doing us a favor. What I find even more hilarious is that the people you guys hire to "answer" questions for the community, its obvious they know the answers they give are the most vague, obscure, vanilla answers you could get. It is because they people who hire to answer the questions know the answers are bu ll s hi t. Yeah they been posting more than 2 months, a lot longer than that lol thanks for clearing that up. I've posted multiple times now. Yesterday, after playing a couple of hours of Tekken 7 i thought I will go back and check to see if its any better. First match, boom, kicked due to connection issues. I mean its past joking now it is almost sad. This game is the equiv of a dog who has been hit by a car and needs to be put down to stop the suffering. I almost feel like the devs just take a bunch of crappy ideas write them on paper put them in a bowl mix up the papers and draw one. I want to thank you UbiJarassic for the level of professionalism you showed us. You know what else you guys have been doing a lot longer than that? Releasing items related to this game that are not only mediocre, but downright irrelevant. Yeah let me go a head and download this fix for a fix that causes problems because of a fix for a game that shouldn't be released in the state it was in the first place. As a life long Ubisoft fan this is probably the biggest disaster in recent memory. Then you got people actually apologizing to you, lol wow. Rather than saying you have been posting longer than that, how about you "post" some of the numbers on all systems that would reflect the amount of people lost due to your bull **** since release. Think you could post that? I wonder what the number has dwindled down to?

ONYX_x5
06-06-2017, 04:29 PM
I want to play For Honor. I want to enjoy the concept. I want to enjoy the uniqueness. I want it to be as a close to even as fare as possible. This is why I bought this game.
All that being said, because none of my wants are being met I would LIKE my money back. REFUSED.
So WE, Ubisoft and players are in a stalemate. Dysfunctional Producer against Disgruntled Consumer.
Just fix the game, happy happy

Aarpian
06-06-2017, 04:58 PM

We even told them about the balance issues back then and how to correct them (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1562466-My-feedback-mega-post), and they've only recently started investigating those avenues and have finally decided to implement them (but still, we were given season 2 with none of those balance fixes in place).

They're terrible at their jobs, and had all the information they needed to fix the defensive meta before the game was even released, given to them by players who had only had their hands on the game for a few hours.

Aarpian
06-06-2017, 05:00 PM

Putting something in a contract doesn't make it legal. If I put in a contract that I get to kill you, that doesn't make killing you legal if you sign it.
Laws exist to protect consumers and something like this could easily be taken before a judge who would rule in the customer's favour.

Lumina-US
06-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Rather than saying you have been posting longer than that, how about you "post" some of the numbers on all systems that would reflect the amount of people lost due to your bull **** since release. Think you could post that? I wonder what the number has dwindled down to?Well, why do you think they removed the active players online window a few patches ago (from ALL Versions of the game!) - go figure...

rossato2109
06-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Well, why do you think they removed the active players online window a few patches ago (from ALL Versions of the game!) - go figure...

Good point. They said that was never intended but it surely looked bad when they took that out.

Shakti.
06-07-2017, 04:15 PM
I don't think that people is Mad personally at the developers. People are mad because the sniff the greedy hand of a corporative mindset that ruined a game with the potential to be AWESOME and instead it is Just mediocre. I uderstand and value that anger from the consumer towards such way of doing work. It show people are not complety blind yet.

ShadowStepped
06-07-2017, 04:40 PM
I am aware of the fact they removed the online numbers. I actually said that in one of my posts a week or two ago. My question is if they have been answering our posts and our questions for " a lot longer than that", whatever that means, I want to know how many players are left in comparison to a month or two ago? Surely by answering and using communication with the community so regularly (lol) it would have kept some of the players around?

psyminion
06-07-2017, 05:02 PM
honestly I don't personally understand the fuss about Steam numbers. anyone with half a brain can look up the multitude of other platform sales and see the game is surely not dead.

steam users aren't everything.

I never assumed this game was going to be terribly mass-market appeal, because swords.

if I was on PC, I think I would be happier to have a small community of dedicated skilled players to battle over a larger community of casuals.

#ps4masterrace

S0Mi_xD
06-07-2017, 05:49 PM
That has to be one of the worst analogies I have ever seen.

It's more like paying full price for a taxi and then having him take 3 months to drive you half way home before having to walk the rest of the way because the taxi has broken down ;)

Thats why i said very simlified :'D ... I didn't had enought time to come up with something better ^^
but let me explain it ^^.

1. You buy the game and taking the servic of ubisoft = You order the taxi/ take a taxi
2. (this is the point where we are) = we are currently driving in the taxi
3. Technical issues = the broken road in repair
4. Raging people on the street = raging people in the game
5. Arriving home = Is the point where the game will be fixed, balanced etc.

The point of the whole thing is, complaining, yelling, and insulting the taxi driver for doing his job is the real deal.
You only need to pay the price for the original drive (the 60-70 /$) even if it will take longer you don't need to pay more or give a tip( season pass, microtransactions).

But i agree that my analogy, was a bad choice :P

Yours actually isn't really better :P

Your example is not fitting at all, not even by far lol.

You payed for a product in advance.

The thing they delivered you is broken, not working and far from what you were expecting. You ask for a refund but "sry this is not possible but we will do everything we can for fix the thing you've payed for.

Weeks passed and your product is not fixed yet. You call them every day asking for have what you payed for. Their answer your requests with courtesy telling you that " they are working on it", "they need more data" and that "everything will be fixed soon^TM"

Weeks become months, you keep calling and asking for have the product you payed for fixed but the answers are always the same and nothing has been done.

After 4 months all you have is a broken and a still not working product, at the end you only think you have just been scammed.

My example does fit, if you actually would try to understand it. The only thing is that it, isn't the best choice.

Your example is the one which really not fit at all.

The "thing" is working, you can actually use it, the only problem is, that you don't like it or some parts of it because of different reasons.
You ask for a refund - but sorry the "thing" actually works, so you don't get a refund, there is no reason for a refund (sure not the best choice to handle a customer who is not pleased with a product)
You ask them for changing those things you don't like while they are optimizing it.
But you still complaining because there will be always things you don't like.

S0Mi_xD
06-07-2017, 06:06 PM
This is idiotic.. Go Drive your Uber dude...

This example would make more sense if the driver took you in circles because their GPS was malfunctioning, but the driver kept telling you your destination was right around the corner..

Dumb ****.

wow you are a moron. worst analogy ever. lets get it back to games instead of some taxi. this is like if you were promised a game that actually works and then you buy the game and it doesnt work. WTF would you say? this is in no way the "passengers" fault. they should have figured it out before trying to milk us out of our money.

haha... it is really funny to read this ^^
This is the best example for the worst part of the current For Honor community.
They don't get the point (the point wasn't the taxi drive, it's more about complaining, yelling insulting without any real reason - thats what you actually did with your posts against me, calling me a moron, a dumb **** etc.)
Even if your own examples are not better than mine :D

And about this stupid "oh the game is broken, doesn't work" analogy, milking money out of us ....
You are the really idiot here:
1. The game works!
The only problem is, that there are some idiots who complain about anything and everything, and Ubi actually listens to them. They could have just released the game, and kept it like it was to realease.
2. Nobody forced you to buy this game, nobody forced you to buy a season pass, nobody forces you to use microtransactions....

Danioku
06-07-2017, 06:34 PM
My example does fit, if you actually would try to understand it. The only thing is that it, isn't the best choice.

Your example is the one which really not fit at all.

The "thing" is working, you can actually use it, the only problem is, that you don't like it or some parts of it because of different reasons.
You ask for a refund - but sorry the "thing" actually works, so you don't get a refund, there is no reason for a refund (sure not the best choice to handle a customer who is not pleased with a product)
You ask them for changing those things you don't like while they are optimizing it.
But you still complaining because there will be always things you don't like.

I dont like creashes 2 out of 3 games and ye i cry for a fix.

But ok after the taxi post and this last it seems to me to talk with a 13yo with low understanding.

Mmm.. let's say OK you are right, keep going :D

S0Mi_xD
06-07-2017, 07:30 PM
I dont like creashes 2 out of 3 games and ye i cry for a fix.

But ok after the taxi post and this last it seems to me to talk with a 13yo with low understanding.

Mmm.. let's say OK you are right, keep going :D

I don't like crashes aswell, and half of the crashed actually occrued due to ragequitters ( in my case)

Actually i cry for fixes as well, we are all in the same boat ;)

But i know that adjusting a P2P based connection is a time consuming act.

At least i try to offer some suggestion on things i have a problem with ^^

And about a categorization in a group of a certain age or intelligence, just because you don't agree with me - that's very weak ^^ ... oh sorry i actually mean a veeeery powerful, intelligent, mature way to argue O_O
If it seems to you that it isn't possible to play the game, i wouldn't rely on the rest of your assessments.