PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT please read

kitcho1977
06-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Could you put in the option to choose what bot level, even if its just with the match making off??

I played all team based game modes with some friends on the weekend with all level 3 bots. I have never had so much fun!!! But because they were custom we got zero XP which is understandable. The best thing about playing bots is you get hardly any dropouts, also they are challenging and fun on level 3

Hope to hear your thoughts about this :D

UbiNoty
06-04-2017, 11:11 PM
We've brought up this suggestion to the team before, so they are aware of it. There haven't been any mention of plans regarding bot options specifically for updates in the near future, but we are looking at making training much more customizable and advanced a bit further down the line so it may be that they're waiting for then to make this a possibility. I'll be sure to bring it up again however!

kitcho1977
06-05-2017, 12:07 AM
So I'm going to say this wont be happening before season 3 if ever?? Such a shame because not everyone likes playing against players but that's all you guys seem to care about, the bot level only being mostly 1 is a little boring. Why doesn't the game take into account your REP level for the character you are using?

I appreciate the quick response

manna91
06-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Im sick of level 2 bots in deathmatch or dominion. Whole team almost always has 0 deaths, I keep playing pvp to try and get their level up but nothing. And in duel and brawl its all lvl 1 bots, not even a challenge. Love the game overall, just wish there was a bit more of a challenge with the bot games, especially since pvp matches tend to be full of toxic people, both in terms of teammates stealing kills or interrupting executions on purpose and opponents grouping up and 4v1ing every person. Takes away from the intense battles this game is supposed to be about. The most fun has always been with lvl 3 bots.

UbiNoty
06-05-2017, 12:50 AM
So I'm going to say this wont be happening before season 3 if ever?? Such a shame because not everyone likes playing against players but that's all you guys seem to care about, the bot level only being mostly 1 is a little boring. Why doesn't the game take into account your REP level for the character you are using?

I appreciate the quick response

I don't really see it being implemented during the course of season 2 as we still need to: deal with the defense meta patch changes, continue to work on network stability + connection issues, faction war update, etcetc.

But never say never right?