PDA

View Full Version : Join the Battle

Smokescreen_5
06-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Ok Ubisoft guys. Who there is in charge of marketing and promotions with the For Honor Join the Battle program? There's absolutely nothing left for rewards. Drinking horns are all gone, hoodies are all gone, PS4 is all gone, cool looking t-shirts are all gone. All thats left are some stickers, some bracelets, and some computer background art. I have no clue how people were able to accrue points that fast since I've been participating in the program since the closed beta and am now up 19,000 points. And yet theres nothing worthwhile to redeem them on.

UbiNoty
06-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Sorry about that. Not sure how active we are still in keeping up with that since it was primarily only used for promotional purposes before release.
Most of the cool stuff has already been redeemed and sent out to winners unfortunately. I'll mention it to the team to see what their plans are regarding the reward system, and if it'll be updated with new goodies in the future.

Smokescreen_5
06-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Sorry about that. Not sure how active we are still in keeping up with that since it was primarily only used for promotional purposes before release.
Most of the cool stuff has already been redeemed and sent out to winners unfortunately. I'll mention it to the team to see what their plans are regarding the reward system, and if it'll be updated with new goodies in the future.

Ok thanks. And hopefully your 'team' will have more information about your promotional products as well. I could have gotten the Power Bank that came out. I had 15,000 points for it but I tried doing a live chat with the customer support to get information about it such as how much power it would hold, how many usb ports it had, etc. And they couldn't give me any information about it until 4 weeks after they were all gone. They were available for 2 days and then gone. I would have liked to get one of those Knights Drinking Horns, but those were gone by the time I had enough points too. I did just about everything I could to get points, even ordered the Black Death coffee which was crazy expensive for 12 oz btw. I had the preorder, still doing daily logins and twitter retweets. Watched every single video and went to every site I could for as many points as possible, and apparently that still wasn't enough. Somehow people seemed to have 25,000 points from day 1. Which I have no idea how that was done. If I could still get my hands on one of those Knight drinking horns or anything else nice, that would be great. Heck I even have the promotional pins that came out. Hopefully something new will be added. I see you still have iphone cases up there. If they were Samsung 7 cases, I'd get one, but no way I'm going to get a iphone.

DrExtrem
06-05-2017, 07:52 AM
... 90% of the players - gone.

Smokescreen_5
06-14-2017, 07:51 PM
Any updates yet?

DrExtrem
06-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Nope ..

UbiNoty
06-15-2017, 12:11 AM
Any updates yet?

Sorry, I haven't heard back anything on this yet. I wouldn't bet too heavily on us reviving the program since it's something we usually do for pre-release, but I will keep asking.

XxHunterHxX
06-15-2017, 01:15 AM
hey atlest you had a chance.....

YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Due to variations in regional laws on prizing; this program is only available in the United States at this time.

i love it when ubisoft makes stuff only for america.....like when division came out and you could ghet cosmetics you had to be from america and i had to make a new account and use vpn just to ghet the cd key so i can ghet the skins.....i could of done the same for this to...but im glad i didnt bother....

Smokescreen_5
06-20-2017, 05:24 AM
Sorry, I haven't heard back anything on this yet. I wouldn't bet too heavily on us reviving the program since it's something we usually do for pre-release, but I will keep asking.

I'd appreciate it since I have QUITE the number of points stacked up and nothing to use them on... I've been saving them up since the closed beta .. heck it was before I preordered it.

AnEnticingSquid
06-20-2017, 06:38 AM
Ok thanks. And hopefully your 'team' will have more information about your promotional products as well. I could have gotten the Power Bank that came out. I had 15,000 points for it but I tried doing a live chat with the customer support to get information about it such as how much power it would hold, how many usb ports it had, etc. And they couldn't give me any information about it until 4 weeks after they were all gone. They were available for 2 days and then gone. I would have liked to get one of those Knights Drinking Horns, but those were gone by the time I had enough points too. I did just about everything I could to get points, even ordered the Black Death coffee which was crazy expensive for 12 oz btw. I had the preorder, still doing daily logins and twitter retweets. Watched every single video and went to every site I could for as many points as possible, and apparently that still wasn't enough. Somehow people seemed to have 25,000 points from day 1. Which I have no idea how that was done. If I could still get my hands on one of those Knight drinking horns or anything else nice, that would be great. Heck I even have the promotional pins that came out. Hopefully something new will be added. I see you still have iphone cases up there. If they were Samsung 7 cases, I'd get one, but no way I'm going to get a iphone.

I can't believe your doing all that stuff for a cheap Chinese toy!! Your dragging yourself through broken glass and spending *cough* REAL MONEY and random trash like coffee that probably tastes like dirt ground up and poured in a cup... For what?! "Ubisoft rewards points"! THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR DEDICATION! Just buy one on amazon and call it a day. You don't have to take the Ubishaft for toys, there are better ways. I'm not trying to insult you or come off like a ****... I'm just bewildered at the extent you will go for a company that clearly doesn't give a damn about you even though you help pay their salary... mmm... celery...

E_K_Finnman
07-11-2017, 10:26 AM
The Join the Battle rewards didn't even work for me until recently when i tried to use it, and even then when i got on i could only get up to 6,400 credits. I should have 7,375 but a few of the credit rewards didn't activate. The fact I only have this many and I believe I had joined around the time of the beta or the first day, and I don't even have enough to buy a shirt is insane.

All I wanted was a free samurai shirt....

Trbevis
07-11-2017, 10:43 AM
I would of loved anything... and it would of been a nice thing to be rewarded for playing soo much, so be thankful this rewards scheme was even available to you. Doing it just in america is such a joke haha

Blasto95
07-11-2017, 08:00 PM
I can't believe your doing all that stuff for a cheap Chinese toy!! Your dragging yourself through broken glass and spending *cough* REAL MONEY and random trash like coffee that probably tastes like dirt ground up and poured in a cup... For what?! "Ubisoft rewards points"! THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR DEDICATION! Just buy one on amazon and call it a day. You don't have to take the Ubishaft for toys, there are better ways. I'm not trying to insult you or come off like a ****... I'm just bewildered at the extent you will go for a company that clearly doesn't give a damn about you even though you help pay their salary... mmm... celery...

I suppose you could consider a PS4 a cheap Japanese toy? Still if I had the patience for that promotion, I would've loved to have gotten a free PS4 for some coffee and a **** ton of re-tweets.