PDA

View Full Version : I for one, thoroughly enjoy this game.

CSaunders95
06-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Having watched this forum from closed beta on a regular basis, this is my first post. Everyone's insanely negative, with this games gonna die blah blah blah.

Its a 4v4 game at max, player count is irrelevant. XD

I think yes there were connection issues at the start but now it somewhat reliable, playing on console I can't wait for the rage quit penalty.

The way Ubisoft have addressed DLC is to be commended! You have access to it all for free! Not every developer does this and they should be praised to no end for it.

You doing a good job devs, looking forward to upcoming stuff.

MadeArtifact
06-04-2017, 11:58 AM
I love this game also, when you can finish a match. The rage quitting ruined the game for me. What is the plenalty 10 min.you can't play, and when does it start

CSaunders95
06-04-2017, 12:25 PM
I love this game also, when you can finish a match. The rage quitting ruined the game for me. What is the plenalty 10 min.you can't play, and when does it start

Does it really though? Surely you shouldn't be quiting midgame unless your leaving the game entirely to do something else. In which case it doesn't effect you.

If your quiting because the matchup is unfair then that comes under rage quitting and is designed specifically for that reason.

CrunaCross
06-04-2017, 12:34 PM
I also enjoy the game and seriously "GAME IZ DED" posts are on EVERY multiplayer game forum in existence. Don't mind those. We keep playing and those who have too much time on their hands will keep posting the same sht over and over again, while for me it makes no difference.

And Yes it's a great game and also unique in many regards.

XxHunterHxX
06-04-2017, 01:35 PM
If they fix the ****ing game and wold stop crashing at the end of the game evry 2/3 games the id say i love the game to but now for **** sakes i do the orders like revive 5 people you know how stupid that is doing it alone ? and when you finaly ghet like 3 revives and the game crashes and all that hard work is for nothing then NO i dont enjoy this broke pice of **** !

The_B0G_
06-04-2017, 01:54 PM
I finished 12 games last night and had 5 games DC on me, connection issues are still pretty regular and no where near reliable.

I have 150 mbps internet and ZERO connection issues on all my other games I own.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Pretty much only have fun dueling friends or maybe doing brawl nowadays. It seems like half the matches are disconnects and the other half is just mindless CC spam. S2 is considerably worse than S1

CSaunders95
06-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Pretty much only have fun dueling friends or maybe doing brawl nowadays. It seems like half the matches are disconnects and the other half is just mindless CC spam. S2 is considerably worse than S1

That's such a lie, the disconnects are so much less prequent, I find my game only gets disconnected when my bandwidth is hit by a large amount of data at once, like someone accessing their emails, or accessing shared filespace. The game doesn't seem to be able to take peaks in the bandwidth easily and just boots you from the game rather than ride out the lag spike.

S2 is more balanced than the start of S1, remember before they changed the guardbreak counter back to beta levels? Pretty much every warlord was running across the map with people and throwing them to their doom.

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 06:22 PM
That's such a lie, the disconnects are so much less prequent, I find my game only gets disconnected when my bandwidth is hit by a large amount of data at once, like someone accessing their emails, or accessing shared filespace. The game doesn't seem to be able to take peaks in the bandwidth easily and just boots you from the game rather than ride out the lag spike.

S2 is more balanced than the start of S1, remember before they changed the guardbreak counter back to beta levels? Pretty much every warlord was running across the map with people and throwing them to their doom.

Of course it was a bit of an exaggeration but honestly not that far off. I played 4 yesterday and two were disconnects so I just gave up. I never said it was less balanced I said it was worse. By that I mean it's just not as fun to me personally but it does seem to be a fairly common opinion. I also didn't experience this problem with warlords throwing people off of cliffs anymore than I do now at least not noticeably.

Tillo.
06-04-2017, 07:23 PM
My refund was denied so I am stuck with this broken game.
I play with 3 friends so we mostly play 4v4 modes and those are unplayable. Long matchmaking queues, matchmaking errors sending us back to main screen, synch problems, game being paused lots of times during the match (yes, year 2017 and we are playing an online game with pauses) my friends an I being kicked for no reason and finally game crashing wasting our time without rewards. Now they will implement quit penaly? DAFUQ so next time the game kicks one of my friends I'll have to play with a bot instead of playing with him. When this happens we quit, group again and set a new match, awesome ubi, keep on the good work!

Playerbase almost gone and not a single positive review but yeah, we are haters, we don't have patience and more bs.

FightingFerrets
06-04-2017, 11:31 PM
and not a single positive review

Yeah, not like the positive review that started this whole thread...

Tillo.
06-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Game reviews, not a random guy/gal.

UbiNoty
06-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Thanks! We'll keep trying to deliver to you all a great For Honor experience. :D

Also, while it's great to hear that many of you are seeing improvements in stability and with connection problems, we do know that there are still parts of our playerbase that continue to have errors and disconnects disrupt their gameplay. Everyone has their own experiences and circumstances, and so we're still working to improve on the network stability issues so that everyone can enjoy their time on the battlefields.
The RQ-penalty should also pull some weight in alleviating the errors and synchronizing problems and we still have other improvements lined up for future updates as well.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Same here Sir. absolutely love the game i did blow up on the forum about the gold edition and DLC because of a lil misinformation on it and mostly because of the faction win rewards issue just ticked me off and was totally happy with the week early access and the new heroes being free of in-game currency although can't use Shinobi not in my wheel house. Ubisoft has locked me in to all further installments of this game.

manna91
06-05-2017, 12:30 AM
I'm always so curious about how many people complain about the connection issue but are running online games on Wifi. I know of a few friends who were complaining and complaining, told them to stick an ethernet cable in and voila for honor works fine. If you want stability in online games, don't use wifi, or don't have **** internet, but most importantly, don't do both those things at the same time.